TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser54197

I rarely post on the outer forums but only noticed hrotgrars profile when it was posted here. What a NOOB!!!!! You think you chased pedro (3786499) into VM when he sniped every single one of your noob cs attempts daily at the exact same time every single evening ? You're a joke!!!!! 30/40 + failed cs attempts.. You stupid useless spam noob!! ROFL :) and Pedros cities on all red islands with short enemy cs tts and only himself to snipe with. Pedro never even bothered posting on the forum for any of the cs attempts because he wanted the bp for himself ,only in pms for the craic. You were a running joke between us you useless spam noob. I cannot believe you have his name on your profile you idiot !!!! PMSL : )

Pedros in VM because of RL reasons, not because of a useless noob like you lol : )

You spam NOOB!!!! rofl : )

DeletedUser30931

you'll get banned if you talk about communism or use those symbols in game. I didn't report RIMLORD to support team. because I don't wanna act like School MF and took every disgusting measure to take down their enemies lol

What disgusting manners besides conquering your cities with timed operations?

DeletedUser49993

Its so sad people wait for Hroth to go in VM for a couple of days to exploit to take a city. Another thing for Inno to fix, or just make a rule on anyone exploiting on it... Isn't grepolis lovely
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
Only thing that is sad, is the way BS plays, looses and complains :D

DeletedUser41523

So its been a couple days since Hroth hit VM and at the rate this is going he'll be the only one left in O55 when he gets back.

DeletedUser41523

Well its a good thing he didn't spam people and brag or anything like that. I mean would really suck to be pretty much on your own in your own ocean with all your team's siege breaking units dead.

DeletedUser55362

I ask my self that question, how many ls/myth nuke have a i destroyed from you
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

So, now that you have a power house behind you, you decide to come out of the hole?
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
Besides spamming 10 attacks under 30m, what else can you do?

DeletedUser51081

the only person i spammed was poor quizas then had to deal with him moaning

“why oh why” i think was the message.
but i certainly don’t send envoys to favour farm. when favour farming clearly isn’t researched. oh dear

DeletedUser55362

the only person i spammed was poor quizas then had to deal with him moaning

“why oh why” i think was the message.
but i certainly don’t send envoys to favour farm. when favour farming clearly isn’t researched. oh dear

ahahahah you are right, i picked the wrong city
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
i love farming with envoys
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser55362

BWN player:
f80230f9d3ec9a877b953ae3136d6b37.png

Never once attacked me.. well.. The best part is, he is a LMD... This low S players :)

- Ladybolt
- Terphan
- Grepodim
- Saeada
- Estlando
- JOhn Snow
- Bawla
I attacked all this players, they are all VM or missing, am I god? NO! They just have a life, learn that you hikikomori (GOOGLE IT).

DeletedUser41523

Most the players you listed are just on vacation though and will be back in the coming weeks.

Im Pretty confident we just actually put yours in VM the way we take towns off them. Still are taking cities off the ones left with ease.

DeletedUser55362

Sure, its clear how BWN play... I'm just sad people follow kids around, but wtv.

smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Fluvisol

Phrourach
BWN player:

Never once attacked me.. well.. The best part is, he is a LMD... This low S players :)

- Ladybolt
- Terphan
- Grepodim
- Saeada
- Estlando
- JOhn Snow
- Bawla
I attacked all this players, they are all VM or missing, am I god? NO! They just have a life, learn that you hikikomori (GOOGLE IT).
Jesus are you really that much of a carrot that you can't spot someone parodying your own members?

DeletedUser51777

BWN player:

- Ladybolt
- Terphan
- Grepodim
- Saeada
- Estlando
- JOhn Snow
- Bawla

lol, I was making fun of hrothgrar... How braindead are you?
Oh, and I attack you for the first time today, Good fun it was :)

ZB1Teig.png

DeletedUser55362

Yeah, i tho that it was 1 slinger like the spam you did before that
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Lets just give a minute to see another LMD from BWN bragging. Keyboard Warriors.

BTW, i will drop this: You will never get a city from me, mark my words.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
BTW, i will drop this:
You keep saying this every time someone points out that you're a utter peanut, maybe try to stop the peanuttery instead of just running away from people pointing it out :D

Can the people in Bedtime please have some sense of humour
This guy sent support to me from cities starting with badger, how was I to resist
52YYm0v.jpg