Pnp The Vacation Company

DeletedUser31852

1 day and 20 hours until this world starts again after our brief vacation for the US national day, the french bastille day, and the french's second victory in a world cup. Let's see what will happen - I have bp tokens and max troops everywhere ;-) been doing festivals for slots

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Good point... I'd be closer to 3 million DBP now!

Man why do all these people who come to beg for a merge or a pact come to the externals being all high and mighty, is this how you boost your little ego's?
What were the words Slivnub? "we owe it to ourselves, best of TF and the best of whatever that other joke of an alliance is, blah blah blah...more bollocks"

Remember this kiddo, no matter how high up those stats you are, no matter which world you play, you'll always be beggin, lickin at someone's heels.

DeletedUser44213

I have no ego that needs boosting. I sure didn't start the trashtalk and I sure don't condone it either. But if everyone wants to engage in berating my fight then I'm sure as hell gonna defend myself.

And I'm not gonna even address your comment about diplo. I am well aware of the balance of the world and I will do what I can to restore it. As far as I am aware it's TF hell bent on making sure they get their petty revenge by speaking to the big you know who.

Im done replying and defending myself against a bunch of extremely bitter members who this thread wasn't even about. I said I won't trashtalk so I will remove myself from it.

You go ask anyone I play or have played with whether I am a team player then get back to me. Whether my tactics were always spot on isn't important but I am always there so as long as the people on my side respect me and know I got their backs I couldn't care less about what some petty players think on the opposing side.

DeletedUser55665

It seems to me that this server is butt hurt over TF not wanting to hug the other alliances that have been trash talking, double dealing and ganging up on TF since the beginning of this server. Why is it that every alliance that said TF will fold have now been begging for us to work with them in 1 capacity or another? Now these "Great Alliances" are folding like an origami swan with their players rage quitting because of the poor leadership of their alliance while TF is still here, working as a team in a war game. Trash talk all you want about TF but get 1 thing straight, TF NEVER FOLDED!!!! Our Leaders stayed true to the mission!!!!!

So long butt hurt people, get a box of tissues and go cry in the corner and blame everything on the bad people from TF.

DeletedUser55665

WTvcPmU.gif

DeletedUser29129

I hope TF does survive, I also hope the apples survive. The world would be boring without some red on the board.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Oof when are you gonna stop vomiting crap all over the place?

You and 'balance of the world,' give me a break, If you really cared so much about the 'balance' you would have sorted our your internal issues and kept fighting as the shadies. Shadies boasted the best fighters in the server but you imploded ruining the balance. So don't come here on the externals claiming to be the one to restore anything.

"TF hell bent on making sure they get their petty revenge" So apparently continuing a war that we have been fighting is 'petty revenge.' Not wanting to join your little dream coalition to 'restore balance' is 'petty revenge.' pffft and you call us bitter. Everything would have been perfect, if only you could have cuddled with TF

Here's a little advice, take a step back and read your alliance profile, take a good hard look at it and then ask yourself who really are the salty ones. Do yourself a favour and stay of the externals.

~Petty ol foogles

Last edited:

DeletedUser32382

6868678d5443c009506bc12e54f94a63.png

Did he called the players who joined him cowards or it is my English , :) ,just out of curiosity I see many players here go off the topic.

DeletedUser52638

Keep up, fool.

TF cities in North 45 have been our safest real estate for some time now.

Also, you haven't seen James post here since the world started? Have you had your eyes closed for months upon end?
You call me a fool?! hahhaah you are joke bro.And asi said you should thanks to Serena and Tim

DeletedUser54339

You call me a fool?! hahhaah you are joke bro.And asi said you should thanks to Serena and Tim
This 'joke' spent 7 weeks in VM and is still way ahead in front of you in any measurable game statistic. Pipe down, son.