Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
No one helps us, Cupcake. And if you think I'm a turtle, explain this.

oJ81B5E.png

DeletedUser44213

That is NOT the way it was proposed to us.

Unfortunately you never spoke to me cause that was my pitch haha. I never wanted to merge or come together, I wanted the West to fight the east... If you add up the points of SS and Epi vs AA, TH, TF and TVC it is about equal... except one of those sides is working towards a common goal at the end of this world. I can put it in the open now because it has fallen through but I wanted everyone to address the real imbalance. TF come out and say time and time again, no one cared about balance when TF were getting smashed from all angles and have fought all server. Great for you, genuinely as I said in the other thread, well done for sticking around. But quite frankly it was your choice to start in the middle and it was your choice to take no pacts... oh wait... and it was your choice to pact with White Snake, yeah you remember those guys, and go against everyone.

There is this idea that TF were somehow this massive threat and everyone felt the need to team up on them. Priory never ran a joint op on them, they started that war 1v1, apples started the war to the south and the alliances pretty much never spoke. The only time I recall a big cahoots was between shady and apples cause quite frankly we wanted you gone.

You have to realise no one is worried about you winning the world. No one thinks you have a chance. But you are a big enough alliance to swing the tide of a war where skulls have an advantage as it stands. With you refusing to side with the rest of the West SS now have the luxury of picking off alliances one by one. I ain't mad about it. I was just personally trying to bring some balance to the world. No one alliance can match skulls and Hive are too far away and if you haven't noticed we have about 20 active members over here.

Everyone going on about how we NEEDED TF. Yes, we NEEDED you to balance the war and make it a possible fight to win. Instead, we will likely fall (again I ain't mad about it, we just know we have a major uphill battle) and AA are gonna have a rough time too cause the skulls academy is far superior to the AA academy. Add in TF attacking AA then you can sure bet that it's unbalanced.

And for what? TF will never come out on top. Not as TF. If you want to come out with a crown, you won't unless you join skulls. If you want to be remembered as great fighters you will be better remembered for your trashtalk in the externals (You surely can't think it's coincidence every other alliance agrees on this)... But even then, if we forget that and look purely at the stats how could we ever remember you for your fighting ability. You've never won a war of worth. We wiped the floor with you at Priory, AA wiped the floor with you, SS could take cities as they please. It's great you can come around and call me boot licker, hugger and all these things... But remember I have done more fighting than most of the TF players posting here COMBINED. So don't talk crap to me about hugging.

So yeah excuse me for suggesting we have a good old world war where both sides can attack. I cannot build offense as it is without risking losing a tonne of cities. As much as I'd like to attack, id have no cities to attack with. Again, I am very much happy defending but was just in the interest of keeping the world competitive.

DeletedUser52638

No one helps us, Cupcake. And if you think I'm a turtle, explain this.

oJ81B5E.png
Yes but im not the best player here.Im poor guy with 400 euro salary and did`t by gold.Can you post the stats of Jameslongst please?And i still have more bp`s from most of yourteam mates

DeletedUser54339

Unfortunately you never spoke to me cause that was my pitch haha. I never wanted to merge or come together, I wanted the West to fight the east... If you add up the points of SS and Epi vs AA, TH, TF and TVC it is about equal... except one of those sides is working towards a common goal at the end of this world. I can put it in the open now because it has fallen through but I wanted everyone to address the real imbalance. TF come out and say time and time again, no one cared about balance when TF were getting smashed from all angles and have fought all server. Great for you, genuinely as I said in the other thread, well done for sticking around. But quite frankly it was your choice to start in the middle and it was your choice to take no pacts... oh wait... and it was your choice to pact with White Snake, yeah you remember those guys, and go against everyone.

There is this idea that TF were somehow this massive threat and everyone felt the need to team up on them. Priory never ran a joint op on them, they started that war 1v1, apples started the war to the south and the alliances pretty much never spoke. The only time I recall a big cahoots was between shady and apples cause quite frankly we wanted you gone.

You have to realise no one is worried about you winning the world. No one thinks you have a chance. But you are a big enough alliance to swing the tide of a war where skulls have an advantage as it stands. With you refusing to side with the rest of the West SS now have the luxury of picking off alliances one by one. I ain't mad about it. I was just personally trying to bring some balance to the world. No one alliance can match skulls and Hive are too far away and if you haven't noticed we have about 20 active members over here.

Everyone going on about how we NEEDED TF. Yes, we NEEDED you to balance the war and make it a possible fight to win. Instead, we will likely fall (again I ain't mad about it, we just know we have a major uphill battle) and AA are gonna have a rough time too cause the skulls academy is far superior to the AA academy. Add in TF attacking AA then you can sure bet that it's unbalanced.

And for what? TF will never come out on top. Not as TF. If you want to come out with a crown, you won't unless you join skulls. If you want to be remembered as great fighters you will be better remembered for your trashtalk in the externals (You surely can't think it's coincidence every other alliance agrees on this)... But even then, if we forget that and look purely at the stats how could we ever remember you for your fighting ability. You've never won a war of worth. We wiped the floor with you at Priory, AA wiped the floor with you, SS could take cities as they please. It's great you can come around and call me boot licker, hugger and all these things... But remember I have done more fighting than most of the TF players posting here COMBINED. So don't talk crap to me about hugging.

So yeah excuse me for suggesting we have a good old world war where both sides can attack. I cannot build offense as it is without risking losing a tonne of cities. As much as I'd like to attack, id have no cities to attack with. Again, I am very much happy defending but was just in the interest of keeping the world competitive.
This 'wiped the floor' nonsense when what you really mean is 'I took cities with every possible advantage available to me'. I mean if you want to get that excited about some city takes, then fine, but possibly realise the fact that we're still standing while every alliance that had the boon of your presence is now firmly in the dustbin of history.

Maybe it's you that's the problem?

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Unfortunately you never spoke to me cause that was my pitch haha. I never wanted to merge or come together, I wanted the West to fight the east...

You are correct. Someone approached me about a week after the meeting in Discord. Someone who told me that he had an idea and I was the "first person" he was proposing it to. If I thought it was a good idea, we could consider bringing in you and the Hive. It was definitely about winning a crown.

But quite frankly it was your choice to start in the middle and it was your choice to take no pacts... oh wait... and it was your choice to pact with White Snake, yeah you remember those guys, and go against everyone.

Actually, we absorbed White Snake, because a couple guys we knew from Pagasae bit off more than they could chew by inviting a bunch of noobs. If you recall, they left the world almost immediately after they joined us, and I weeded out most of their recruits within a couple weeks. But sure, we "went against everyone."

There, you just said it. The Hive are too far away. So why include them? What do they contribute? Half our alliance is in O35, too far away to attack Skulls. So we just tell them to sit next to The Hive and sim together?

Yes, exactly. You do understand. This is exactly what happened to us. You didn't have to help each other very much. By just coordinating your attacks, you kept our defenses so spread out and tied up that we couldn't win a war of any worth, or even complete many conquests for that matter. We couldn't build enough offense. By timing your ops together, you wore out so many of our players, the ones who just couldn't handle the impact of constant attack alarms on their jobs or families.

As strategies go, you should own it, because it was painfully effective. But please don't blame us because now its a good time for you to have a balanced war.

We stopped aspiring to win this world long ago. I don't think any trashtalk (not even your lovely newspaper) is that memorable. In a few months we will all be absorbed with whatever worlds we are engaged in at the time. None of this is important enough to reach the level of immortality. This is supposed to be fun.

G-Fight

Chiliarch
You are correct. Someone approached me about a week after the meeting in Discord. Someone who told me that he had an idea and I was the "first person" he was proposing it to. If I thought it was a good idea, we could consider bringing in you and the Hive. It was definitely about winning a crown.
Looks like someone didn't want "the plan" to happen. As that plan was merely an initiative of Slivas and Nislija. The person in question that sent you his "proposal" wanted to boycott ours. And our proposal never included WW, Crowns etc.

And it looks like it he succeeded.

DeletedUser31852

Hive may be far from Skulls, but not from Epi?

Maybe we could just do a focused Epidemic against hive, and let the other, big, experienced alliances fight their east coast west coast rap battle?

DeletedUser52638

Looks like someone didn't want "the plan" to happen. As that plan was merely an initiative of Slivas and Nislija. The person in question that sent you his "proposal" wanted to boycott ours. And our proposal never included WW, Crowns etc.

And it looks like it he succeeded.
Just i said TF is too scared.They just want to SURVIVE !!!!

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
That is not a fair fight.
Rksegjr.png

Just i said TF is too scared.They just want to SURVIVE !!!!

Wait, what? If we join the big coalition and have lots of help, we are brave. But if we stay on our own and fight everyone, we are scared. Explain to me how that works.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos

'SS and Epi vs AA, TH, TF and TVC'
Are you even hearing how pathetic this sounds?
Yeah it was our choice to start in the middle, it was our choice to take no pacts, it was our choice to pact with White Snake, and it was our choice to fight it out against the world (not sure about the last bit but i thought we were only hitting TS, and priory joined in ah whatever, what do i know lol you might be right, I am a man that lives in the present), and it is OUR choice to crush your pathetic dream of a coalition, it OUR choice to keep fighting the wars we started, it is OUR choice to make you squirm on the externals. Cry me a river Slivas.

What you have to realize is that even TF isn't worried about winning, that crown is not worth your cuddles. We don't expect come out on top, we dont expect anything from anyone. And when Skull Skellies come for us, you wont find us squirming on the externals, you wont find us in VM, you will find us losing the war, you will find us fighting for what its worth and unlike you we won't implode, there will always be TF.

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together

~me 2nd favorito Adele song, i play it every time non-stop when i log in

And yeah you do have more bp than most of us combined, I mean i am just simmin, I might been fighting hard when TS was around but now meh. Considering how much free time I have if i actually started using all of it on grepo, you wouldn't be saying that, and if i started using gold, oof now that would be just plain unfair to everyone around. :):):D:p:rolleyes:

And dont speak of the fine gentleman of White Snake with your filth. Your not even half the fighter Threcker, Jay or the real SELK are.

Let me tell you the real reason you were declined.
It caused you missed a spot on my left heel

Last edited:

DeletedUser52638

That is not a fair fight.
Rksegjr.png

Wait, what? If we join the big coalition and have lots of help, we are brave. But if we stay on our own and fight everyone, we are scared. Explain to me how that works.
So many TF players show up this days,with words how good they are.Now when SS kill your main enemy tell us what you going to do?

DeletedUser55665

Hive may be far from Skulls, but not from Epi?

Maybe we could just do a focused Epidemic against hive, and let the other, big, experienced alliances fight their east coast west coast rap battle?
I'm too pretty to be Biggie Smalls, so I'll be Tupac....
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser52638

'SS and Epi vs AA, TH, TF and TVC'
Are you even hearing how pathetic this sounds?
Yeah it was our choice to start in the middle, it was our choice to take no pacts, it was our choice to pact with White Snake, and it was our choice to fight it out against the world (not sure about the last bit but i thought we were only hitting TS, and priory joined in ah whatever, what do i know lol you might be right, I am a man that lives in the present), and it is OUR choice to crush your pathetic dream of a coalition, it OUR choice to keep fighting the wars we started, it is OUR choice to make you squirm on the externals. Cry me a river Slivas.

What you have to realize is that even TF isn't worried about winning, that crown is not worth your cuddles. We don't expect come out on top, we dont expect anything from anyone. And when Skull Skellies come for us, you wont find us squirming on the externals, you wont find us in VM, you will find us losing the war, you will find us fighting for what its worth and unlike you we won't implode, there will always be TF.

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together

~me 2nd favorito Adele song, i play it every time non-stop when i log in

And yeah you do have more bp than most of us combined, I mean i am just simmin, I might been fighting hard when TS was around but now meh. Considering how much free time I have if i actually started using all of it on grepo, you wouldn't be saying that, and if i started using gold, oof now that would be just plain unfair to everyone around. :):):D:p:rolleyes:

And dont speak of the fine gentleman of White Snake with your filth. Your not even half the fighter Threcker, Jay or the real SELK are.

Let me tell you the real reason you were declined.
It caused you missed a spot on my left heel

I have seen when Erik comes after TF,what you guys do.You just GHOST.All of you here (Exept Neily and bawlz) will left

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Kanar4to, what is your problem? Why can't you just fight your own battles without worrying about what we do?

DeletedUser52638

Kanar4to, what is your problem? Why can't you just fight your own battles without worrying about what we do?
My problems is your pathetic crew.All of you start talk against Slivas.The guy who try to make the world better to play.Now go lick Erik`s boots and feel safely

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
O boi all the childish replies i could come up for this one hahaha. I will leave it to your imagination.

Ohh and i was getting tired of adele you remind me of this gem

Last edited:

DeletedUser55665

I nominate the Leadership from Angry Apples for the Hall of Shame for running into VM and abandoning their weaker/smaller inexperienced players who are still trying to defend and save their cities. Much respect to these players for sticking it out and wish you all the best. Good luck and keep fighting!!!!
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Last edited by a moderator: