App Changelog 2.159 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The mobile app was recently updated to version 2.159. Feel free to post any questions or feedback in this thread.

App Changelog 2.159

Dear Community,

The mobile app was recently updated to version 2.159 for both iOS and Android users.

New Features and Changes

• It is now possible to share your own live conquest reports directly in alliance forums or messages. This way it becomes much easier to inform your fellow players about the conquest situation.
Bugfixes

• City List - The city list did not show which cities had incoming or outgoing movements.
  • Resources - The resource display did not update automatically and only showed updated numbers after performing some game actions.
  • Screen display - Scaling issues with select screen resolutions and devices could occur, e.g. the phone's navigation bar overlapping the game. These issues have been fixed.

gpcl-line.png

We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

footer.png

DeletedUser21985

i love the conquest reports; finally the change we all have been looking forward for so long. it still need some polishing; would be great to see a return button and a publish conquest button.

DeletedUser21985

• It is now possible to share your own live conquest reports directly in alliance forums or messages. This way it becomes much easier to inform your fellow players about the conquest situation.
I found how to insert a published CQ report in the alliance forum ; just not figuring out how you can publsh a conquest report. any help?

DeletedUser51423

I found how to insert a published CQ report in the alliance forum ; just not figuring out how you can publsh a conquest report. any help?
If you are being conquered you can publish the live report from the mobile app. However if you are the player holding the siege you cant publish it yet.

DeletedUser54192

Any update on when we can publish a siege we are holding?
I don't know of a release date. I'm sure the developers are working on it, however I know that the majority of their time has been going into the new Domination endgame, so it could be a little while yet.