Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41096

Lmfao, the only factor was he is a bad player. Bad players aren't welcomed here. I gave some Pillar guys a chance to join and fight with us, some of them are good people, and some are like JC here who cries about not having enough sleep after being attacked for 2 nights. He isn't a grepo player, so hes not welcome in a real grepo team.

Stop typing in externals and do something about the fact that I have literally walked into an ocean where you have 419 cities and we have 13, and still continued to take cities.

013.png

4th one in siege now, all from old Charms players, who have been here for a while now. Sink.

Last edited by a moderator:

*Adasko*

Phrourach
thanks for the invite to that ocean, however im confident charlie will love it more than me :)

besides... im enjoying being spammed for hours and hours and when things become quiet this tends to happen..
out of my 92k abp, about 75-80k abp is just from clearing semper offense lol
zMXbXHY.png

I have better reports xD
b6662c2d8f9cff7cd26b867d88fd11ec.png

0bd5e51a6eab480e96c67c308026d13b.png

DeletedUser55847

Well Charlie I don't know how bot works but i'm pretty sure it would have timed all of my dlu's 1 sec earlier before you land your back off..

Well played anyway ;)

DeletedUser52067

094200f7d2313e76f5833c96af0261c5.png

Frosted Charms :eek:

Come on Sema you've been doing this to everybody for 2 weeks. Don't act like you're above it, Charlie has you do it for him to try and save what little reputation he has left

DeletedUser55855

[
semper eats little cities and has no enemies worth mentioning.

Vanguard eating yummy cities in north 54, not fighting anyone of note.

Plague eating yummy cities in north 44 and not fighting anyone of note, see where im going with this?

this world isnt fun atm and either people are cuddling each others or ignoring each others because they cant fight other ranking teams, only thing that brings something interesting and worth talking about is war between JFL and your ally.

DeletedUser52067

Plague eating yummy cities in north 44 and not fighting anyone of note, see where im going with this?

this world isnt fun atm and either people are cuddling each others or ignoring each others because they cant fight other ranking teams, only thing that brings something interesting and worth talking about is war between JFL and your ally.

I mean we had 2 CS’s in JFL cities and 2 more landing within 20 minutes when the player was kicked. Player was offline but not inactive. Much like Kingrex who Charlie has taken 2 off of. Not everyone can be online all the time and different players have varying levels of activity.

We just don’t try and fix the scoreboard. We accept that some guys aren’t on 24/7 and stuff happens fast in speed 4 conquest. But you’re right, he plays the game well and finds guys offline. Like we have been doing, except ours were kicked so it doesn’t show lol

DeletedUser55855

I mean we had 2 CS’s in JFL cities and 2 more landing within 20 minutes when the player was kicked. Player was offline but not inactive. Much like Kingrex who Charlie has taken 2 off of. Not everyone can be online all the time and different players have varying levels of activity.

We just don’t try and fix the scoreboard. We accept that some guys aren’t on 24/7 and **** happens fast in speed 4 conquest. But you’re right, he plays the game well and finds guys offline. Like we have been doing, except ours were kicked so it doesn’t show lol

you clearly don't understand how things work at JFL, everyone that is on paper good active participant/fighter/player is given 1 shot in the ally to show ones already in that he/she fits there, if he fails to operate at their level he gets the kick, it does not matter if he lost a city or not, you will never see charlie kick a player who was online , reported that a cs is INCOMING and in case they had better timings or snipes failed, that player is active and responsive enough to stay in the team, ones that got booted out are clearly not.

I get that many top teams have variety of players, some play sim city, some only respond to alarms during day, some not at all, JFL isnt interested in that, its ally for pure fighters and everyone inside is expected to play like that.

If you keep players who are for example constantly unresponsive during a certain period of day and keep losing 1 or few cities during that time, its your choice, either move them away from the front lines, kick them as they don't deserve to be in the team at all depending what kind of team you are running or let them keep bleeding cities.

And yeah i completely agree, its a fast speed, attacks from island are tricky and conquest is all about catching players offline neutralizing their offense or whatever they have in the city and landing a siege.. as you know its much harder nearly impossible to land a siege on active/online fighter.

so yea.. everyone tries and focuses on catching people off.

DeletedUser55750

WE arent allied with Semper, Charlie takes inacties, which good for him. But i think you both will have to quiet down when he starts attacking players that are on \line

DeletedUser49993

WE arent allied with Semper, Charlie takes inacties, which good for him. But i think you both will have to quiet down when he starts attacking players that are on \line
But isnt that the game nowadays? Catching players offline? You saw ricos timings, still charlie could outplay it with a simple backsnipe. Every team will always have players that cant respond in a certain situation and if you cant catch them offline you start to 24/7 spam or try to make their servers laggy with fake sup, spys, trades etc

DeletedUser55855

why would we quiet down, who do you think charlie will take cities from when he eats your inactives? he will start taking cities from ones that are active...

DeletedUser55750

why would we quiet down, who do you think charlie will take cities from when he eats your inactives? he will start taking cities from ones that are active...
He can try, its much much harder taking cities from active players, cudos to him for catching guys offline, but you guys sitting back here thinking hes a god because he can find guys offline at 3am, not so easy when you get to the guys who pay attention

DeletedUser41096

He can try, its much much harder taking cities from active players, cudos to him for catching guys offline, but you guys sitting back here thinking hes a god because he can find guys offline at 3am, not so easy when you get to the guys who pay attention

You have 425 cities in ocean 44, we have 13. Would you like us to forcefully land on them and time our 2 hour support while they are online for you as well? My point was proven, you have never frontlined before.

DeletedUser52067

But isnt that the game nowadays? Catching players offline? You saw ricos timings, still charlie could outplay it with a simple backsnipe. Every team will always have players that cant respond in a certain situation and if you cant catch them offline you start to 24/7 spam or try to make their servers laggy with fake sup, spys, trades etc

It is 100% the game today. I just disagree with the hypocrisy that is putting up “small elite team” in your alliance profile, then recruiting players for siege support and kicking them when they get under siege. If he wants to be “small elite” then don’t recruit players you don’t know or who are unproven. And if you do recruit those players at least let their losses show on the scoreboard and then boot after as recruiting them was your mistake.

We don’t make either of those claims, we’d rather have everyone on 24/7 but that’s not realistic

DeletedUser55750

You have 425 cities in ocean 44, we have 13. Would you like us to forcefully land on them and time our 2 hour support while they are online for you as well? My point was proven, you have never frontlined before.

Never once said it was a bad strategy, but if our take doesn't count because "we just brought that guy in" or even worse your kicking the guys whose cities we land in you dont get to come brag about catching guys asleep, good for you you got the cities, but it doesn't prove anything other then you get up really really early or take advantage of time zones. Skill is shown in wars, not sneaking around at night

DeletedUser41096

EDIT: Nevermind, done arguing with someone who says taking cities overnight doesn't prove anything "other then you get up really really early". I will make an updated top 12 to get this on topic, Spoiler, Charms will be sinking

Status
Not open for further replies.