• Start date

Rachel.L

Phrourach
99M? wow
if i inherit that with a siege, okay
but to me, that's a waste of silver
i'd rather be active and use it to rebuild horses, ls, and myths
or i give to teammates
only reason to have a big cave is if you are hiding something special, don't use the alarm (again hiding), or if you use it as a place to keep farmers from getting loot
war game... asp you gotta hit or be hit
jmso opinion

DeletedUser55806

99M? wow
if i inherit that with a siege, okay
but to me, that's a waste of silver
i'd rather be active and use it to rebuild horses, ls, and myths
or i give to teammates
only reason to have a big cave is if you are hiding something special, don't use the alarm (again hiding), or if you use it as a place to keep farmers from getting loot
war game... asp you gotta hit or be hit
jmso opinion
i was on the enemies core island on this new world and i had 300k silver in my cave before BP ended and they just spy bombed me because they wouldn't take my city until they got through my cave so it stopped them from building for a few days. that really helped, but yeah i would like to turn it into LS xD ALL THE WAY

Fluvisol

Phrourach
also, a lot of top players prefer to deal with skills in hitting and defending and feel caves are a waste of pop
i see lots of caveless cities
It's 9.5 pop for the ability to quickly get rid of your silver if you get attacked, see what's in enemy cities and pull some funky stuff if you're on the frontline
Won't go in detail on that last one as I might do it on this world later :D
I think that's a reasonable investment of not even 1 ls
The only cities where I don't have cave 10 is cities like this one, for obvious reasons
upload_2018-9-9_0-51-33.png

OT: I made Devil Dogs burn through a few million silver on a city on Lato, myself and a few other players were sending silver from most our cities
At one point I had 150ish trades with on average 10k silver incoming. Never had it all in the cave at once but I think in the end they must've spent 20 mil over the course of a week on that city :)

This world I'm a tad lazy though, don't get cs'd nearly as often, biggest is sitting at a casual 2 mil

Rachel.L

Phrourach
oh, don't get me wrong, caves have their place and uses
just says not every city has to have billions in it
and it can definitely buy you time or frustrate the enemy
all good

DeletedUser55806

oh, don't get me wrong, caves have their place and uses
just says not every city has to have billions in it
and it can definitely buy you time or frustrate the enemy
all good
i normally only have 1 or 2 stacked cave cities that are my nuke cities near the front line or front line cities to frustrate enemies and make it look like i am hiding something

Fluvisol

Phrourach
My stacked caves are usually a bit off the frontline
I don't care if the enemy knows what I have, I just want to be able to spy :p

DeletedUser42857

When M-t-o was banned in en100, most people who took his cities ended up with 7-8m in each cave, some bigger.. think i got one at about 14..

A certain queen who used farmbot used to have silly amounts in hers as well.

genuine, non-botting numbers i think most people dont go over 2-3m

its amazed me on this world how many cities ive taken that dont even have cave at L10

hate it when you send 250k at a city and the spy report comes back they have level 1 cave...

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
i was on the enemies core island on this new world and i had 300k silver in my cave before BP ended and they just spy bombed me because they wouldn't take my city until they got through my cave so it stopped them from building for a few days. that really helped, but yeah i would like to turn it into LS xD ALL THE WAY

Wasn't this Artemisa's event ? In Rhammus we managed to Take a City as OCEAN VETERANS

DeletedUser55806

Wasn't this Artemisa's event ? In Rhammus we managed to Take a City as OCEAN VETERANS
no i there was no event on... damn, i remember the OCEAN VETERANS they were the top alliance in one of the first worlds i played in. i thought that was Bellaphron (or how ever you spell it) when it first came out, i also remember the DEVILS REJECTS ect ahh that gives me a headache it was so long ago now lol. was that Rhammus?

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
no i there was no event on... damn, i remember the OCEAN VETERANS they were the top alliance in one of the first worlds i played in. i thought that was Bellaphron (or how ever you spell it) when it first came out, i also remember the DEVILS REJECTS ect ahh that gives me a headache it was so long ago now lol. was that Rhammus?

Only remember VENOMINIUM And OV in Rhammus sorry xD

MissusR

Phrourach
It was Rhammas 2014. OV had 2 caves. The first was drained by Venom at once. ( they also got 2) The other we held till the end of the world. The cave city holder was a very busy person and it was a major pain in the butt. We ended up taking turns at holding the cave city

DeletedUser5268

It's 9.5 pop for the ability to quickly get rid of your silver if you get attacked, see what's in enemy cities and pull some funky stuff if you're on the frontline
Won't go in detail on that last one as I might do it on this world later :D
I think that's a reasonable investment of not even 1 ls
The only cities where I don't have cave 10 is cities like this one, for obvious reasons
View attachment 12910

OT: I made Devil Dogs burn through a few million silver on a city on Lato, myself and a few other players were sending silver from most our cities
At one point I had 150ish trades with on average 10k silver incoming. Never had it all in the cave at once but I think in the end they must've spent 20 mil over the course of a week on that city :)

This world I'm a tad lazy though, don't get cs'd nearly as often, biggest is sitting at a casual 2 mil

Good nuke there!! Still pretty small though.

upload_2018-9-28_10-24-41.png