YOUR ALL NUBS

BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

BETTER STAY ON TOPIC OR THEM MODDERS WILL GET YOU

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
58aa487e4b6952676fb434ace529a74e.png

colossus.gif

DeletedUser55961

We should do a vote here, for those who are part of the biggest hug in greoplis history (who thought it would have happened in 60 cap domination xD)

Not counting excess branches, who will be the first to be backstabbed/eaten and who will be left standing?

110 golden maniacs
110 golden infidels
The blame game
Grepo addicts
Avengers
Order and chaos
True fear

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

We should do a vote here, for those who are part of the biggest hug in greoplis history (who thought it would have happened in 60 cap domination xD)

Not counting excess branches, who will be the first to be backstabbed/eaten and who will be left standing?

110 golden maniacs
110 golden infidels
The blame game
Grepo addicts
Avengers

Maniacs left standing because they have me
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser55453

@Criki sorry to inform you byt TF is not part of that Orgy.
also @ErikWijmeersch nobody in the history of ever wants to be like you, so get lost. your pre-school level of trolling just gives me brain damage.

DeletedUser45115

Criki you bougth a war than owned it...
"But they have pacts"...So?
"But we have a lot of inexperiencied players" why did you invited them then?
"But they have many allys going against us" Again...You brougth this to yourself...You brag shittones of bs in the beggening calling the whole damn world for a war...youre losing? Stop making Bullshit excuses, own it and try to act like a real leader would do...concentrate on the game to pull your ally back in order...
Its that easy...
Stop being an asshole crybaby by a war that you wished and called upon you and start acting like a real leader would do

DeletedUser55741

@Criki sorry to inform you byt TF is not part of that Orgy.
also @ErikWijmeersch nobody in the history of ever wants to be like you, so get lost. your pre-school level of trolling just gives me brain damage.
Anyone ever told you you are an a....le? Erik is a pain in the rear, but at least he's honest about being a pain in the rear. And despite a few rather questionable tactics he isn't a cheat, outside of racing obviously, but even then to be fair to him he was doing that at a time everyone was at it. He can be dishonest but at least you can trust him to be dishonest. He's got an ego the size of pluto, but he's earned it for the most part. I'm not a fan of his in fact he down right hates my guts on a good day but for all the hate he gets the man isn't a fool and beyond the BS he can be a genuinely nice narcassist. I prefer Erik to a lot of the players in game because at least he's honest about who he is and you know what to expect from him. He's not a troll and he's not a preschooler he's just Erik and other than the fact he can't say a nice word about me, when he knows who I am, I wouldn't change him because at least we know what we are getting with Erik. And unfortunately that's not something you can say about a lot of players in this game.