TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser55678

I think we are the only alliance without allies :D we stopped caring though just taking cities on every front slowly. BWN are only ones who can take cities off us and really just the inactives or non alarm users that we dont bother dealing with

DeletedUser55329

Easy does it everyone, you all know both bot discussions and ban discussions are forbidden from the forums. Don't make me crack my whip here in 107
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser55922

I am curious though...when you found a city and then lose it why would you keep sending resources for days on end to help your enemy build it? What made you do that? Was that Aliens?

DeletedUser55362

The pure fun of watching you now cry about it
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

I don't send now cause ww reasons.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser55922

LMAO, that is a lame excuse. Surely you can think of a better excuse than that :) Maybe if you googled it and tried to find something auto generated then it'd work better for you

DeletedUser55922

lol based upon what eactly?... my rankings are fair across the board and I'm part of the alliance that is strolling to a WW victory... all without having to cheat or use bots

Must be doing something right, you should take notes

DeletedUser36530

yeahhhhhhh BWN owned this world since the start lol. No point in arguing with it, they got everyone.

DeletedUser54340

I think we are the only alliance without allies :D we stopped caring though just taking cities on every front slowly. BWN are only ones who can take cities off us and really just the inactives or non alarm users that we dont bother dealing with
BWN only to take cities from you??? pretty funny. when i took 3 and a few of my team took some more from you, i see you immediately went VM... you funny dude

DeletedUser54340

lol based upon what eactly?... my rankings are fair across the board and I'm part of the alliance that is strolling to a WW victory... all without having to cheat or use bots

Must be doing something right, you should take notes

strolling??? interesting take.

DeletedUser41523

strolling??? interesting take.
I mean from where I'm cheering them on at, it looks like they got 4-5 so far. Will be interesting to see how it ends up. But I think they have the edge right now.