Top 12 sink/swim

DeletedUser55988

lol just cause grepolife is dead doesnt mean you need to lie about stats.. you are at 12 cities lost now and another to envenom.. thats pathetic

ugh.... please show me where we have lost 11 citys. either that or stop going on a wind up....

DeletedUser53924

I think I just found a best alliance in this world. Stats does'nt lies.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
. I'm talking with their leadership to be sure they are going to do their best to lose few cities and not let you all feeling so bad.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Capture d’écran 2018-12-08 à 17.49.32.png

DeletedUser54965

. I'm talking with their leadership to be sure they are going to do their best to lose few cities and not let you all feeling so bad.

View attachment 13043

congrats you know how to take 500 point ciites.. perhaps you can teach us one day when someone on these forums gives a flower:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55988

Your legit retarded.. those dont count towards cities lost

No of course they dont... ok sure you think what you want to as i said check the stats.... look at old owners and new owners they even highlight them in yellow for you to see. im done on here.

DeletedUser54965

No of course they dont... ok sure you think what you want to as i said check the stats.... look at old owners and new owners they even highlight them in yellow for you to see. im done on here.

hahhahaha your so dumb... even if you count the yellow conquest its over 12... lost cities are cities lost it doesnt count internal handoffs

princess Kuini

Phrourach
hahhahaha your so dumb... even if you count the yellow conquest its over 12... lost cities are cities lost it doesnt count internal handoffs

Ditto.. your lil red dots are lil red dots.. whether you handed them off or not..
Think Kata is right to just end it there.. Some people just whine away in externals because there is nothing of worth, happening in game for them or obviously in life..
Happy Hunting people on this Happy Sunday.. Have fun after all this is what the game is about.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser54965

wow you are cool not even top 100 fighters or points... i will leave it at that.. just be glad we dont share islands cause man id have fun with you

DeletedUser54965

1. Ronin: Nr1 ally in points and BP.. as far as i know they have relations with Mad Hatters which was a good move. Heavy golders and good growth, but losing all major wars.. did take in a bunch of not so great players.. as i did kill their LS/OLU with 1.5 hr+ tt's, but overall good growth good fighters, althought some top players have a tendancy of leaving a bit early i hope this doesnt hurt them even more... FLOAT - LATER SINK

seems to be sinking faster than i thought YIKES

Rurick

Chiliarch

View attachment 13043

In time of Soviet Union in about of 1937 it was a joke about former KGB (NKVD) - "The fact that you are still not in prison is not your merit, but we just had no time to work on you". )))

DeletedUser54965

*Russian Logic*- let me spam you for 6 hours straight just pointless attacks, hit air collect no bp or ress just so that i can land a CS to pull before any attacks...

wowzers shout out RF sends 10 HC to the same city at once to make sure if your off they find out!!! pro players

Rurick

Chiliarch
*Russian Logic*- let me spam you for 6 hours straight just pointless attacks, hit air collect no bp or ress just so that i can land a CS to pull before any attacks...

wowzers shout out RF sends 10 HC to the same city at once to make sure if your off they find out!!! pro players
Dont look for logic, where is no logic. We had some set of errors being in a hury on more important CS. Should some one take cities from best ever aliance that had no looses on that server )

PS and looks that some one don't understand what was happening and why, but that not neccessary.

Last edited: