Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser51175

I dont know man... u seem to house alot of animosety towards the scrappy goats.

DeletedUser54360

I dont know man... u seem to house alot of animosety towards the scrappy goats.
In what way ?

Have I broken any agreement we made? And why would I house animosity towards a group that changes its name more often than its underpants ?

A casual snigger at your failure to " show Wrightybfc who the boss is at Fort Comanche " hardly ranks as high levelemnity.

I have indulged your group and allowed you to blood them on weak and flabby opponents while LOTR fought the meaningful battles of this server.

I just found it funny the ultimatum served on Wrighty.. and the failure of your " top notch team " to take his city when we decided you were not going to .

However do you remember how I said we would occupy no 5 and no 6 slots by Christmas??

DeletedUser51175

Haha aah is that it .. yea i was talking to writhy he is a nice dude :)
Well you cant gett em all ..
We took plenty of other cities out there we will rebuild and try afain for him in a coupple of days :)

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Lol i have no clue whats happenin here ... are u upsett ?
Scrappy goats are just food like every other alliance outside of the superalliance
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser51175

Hehe well if they attack they attack nothing i can do to stop that...
Its a war game so i suppose it will happen at some point :)

DeletedUser54360

Hehe well if they attack they attack nothing i can do to stop that...
Its a war game so i suppose it will happen at some point :)

It will only happen once LOTR remove that comforting blanket we have spread around you to allow you the chance to grow.

If I wanted the newcomers to EN killed it would have happened long ago - when it would have been much easier than now,

But back to "WITCH HUNTERS " ( as you will always be to me )

For example look at THE BLAME GAME .. your profile is very similar .

High attack no defence and no strong natural enemies - so long as LOTR are focused on the premier league -

there is no reason why you can't continue to occupy an equally false position as they do .

You can continue to dominate the Championship League.

But every so often it is useful to have a FA cup tie like Fort Comanche just to let the Championship side know what the Premier league is actually like.

So enough talk about this manufactured animosity towards your group.

I have been super sweet about ignoring the constant drizzle of taunts from your little munchkins .

If you want to address animosity issues. Clean your own stables first - before you offer to sweep the snow off my roof.

We can continue this in game if you want. Wrighty does not want to deal with you since you and your group reneged upon him.

I told him if you want a pet cat .. Don't take an animal with a forked tongue that hisses.

After Fort Comanche incident he has understood what I meant.

DeletedUser51175

hey man you know what- good for you guys u managed to stop us taking a city - it was well defended and u guys provided a decent stack in there - it was attacked by 3 players as - like i said good jobb :)

Now to my question

What comforting blanket ?
We attacked u guys straight out of BP.
We made nice with you to take out goliath
We took out goliath in 34 -(i know they where pounded in other oceans as well)- at the time we started that war we had what 2 million points lol

Its a game - and a funn at that - if the 110 group in 44 sees fitt to start attacking us then thats cool to it is what it is - not like we expect not to get attacked by them , we have no naps or pacts officialy with anyone :)

Stop making passive aggresive threats all u need to do make me turn south WHG is to make my alarm go off - we are running out of food up here :D i am sure quite a few of ur players want a war with us so there u go --

no cockyness no animosety - make one more vague threat and we just roll :)

DeletedUser21287

I like the football references. Especially when were playing for the World Cup whilst most of you are battling over the dog & duck cup :)

DeletedUser54360

hey man you know what- good for you guys u managed to stop us taking a city - it was well defended and u guys provided a decent stack in there - it was attacked by 3 players as - like i said good jobb :)

Now to my question

What comforting blanket ?
We attacked u guys straight out of BP.
We made nice with you to take out goliath
We took out goliath in 34 -(i know they where pounded in other oceans as well)- at the time we started that war we had what 2 million points lol

Its a game - and a funn at that - if the 110 group in 44 sees fitt to start attacking us then thats cool to it is what it is - not like we expect not to get attacked by them , we have no naps or pacts officialy with anyone :)

Stop making passive aggresive threats all u need to do make me turn south WHG is to make my alarm go off - we are running out of food up here :D i am sure quite a few of ur players want a war with us so there u go --

no cockyness no animosety - make one more vague threat and we just roll :)

##

TURN SOUTH IF YOU WISH .. It is not like you are not at liberty to do so.

I understand the hero worship that holds you back. 110 will never bother with you while they still have my ( LATENT ) threat to deal with .

If Erik said " WG good game - I promise never to pull this stroke again - in future there will be fair worlds - I understand the damage I have done . Why don't you have a little bit of fun now and we will renew our rivalry in the new year. "

Then I might be persuaded to consider "what are we called today " Alliance as more than a comedy byline to LEMO..

DeletedUser19369

WHG is a hypocritical man with no social skills. You may be able to play the offense and defense game WHG but the big part of this game is diplomacy. You could learn a bit from the players in your group. Step down and be humble for once

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
WHG is a hypocritical man with no social skills. You may be able to play the offense and defense game WHG but the big part of this game is diplomacy. You could learn a bit from the players in your group. Step down and be humble for once

I have said it before and I will say it again: WHG, while admittedly very obnoxious, is clearly not the problem with this server.

The more we focus on how stupid he is, the less we focus on how utterly cowardly the MRA coalition is. I mean, in the whole history of the game, much of which I have personally witnessed, 110s and their girlfriends are by far the most cowardly bunch that I have ever known or heard of. They have set the record on that score, and what we have to do now is bear witness to their cowardly acts.

We must make sure the whole game knows about what is happening. No less than the future of Grepolis hangs in the balance imho. Inno clearly doesn't care. So the question becomes, do we? TF cares. That's the only reason we are still gracing this server with our presence. If you care too, contact me ig and we can talk about it.

DeletedUser51175

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
one thing i will say about WHG he sticks to his gunns :)
and he Builds very nice citys :D