Top 12 sink/swim

DeletedUser54965

i dont even understand what you write so yea... but hey let me teach you grepo 101 dont spam the spam king baby!!!!

DeletedUser54965

you say spam isnt necessary? lol i had 50 attacks almost from same person and same city.. he sends 50 slings, 50 hops then 50 slings all night lol

DeletedUser54965

lol i also have 1 bir trips in those 2 frontline cities.. how does 1 get 75+ reports from hit trips and not a single one die.. but i do notice russians dont use alarms :p

DeletedUser56158

You are not understand what we are writing here. We write so that you do not understand, because you can not understand. If you understand everything will be easy. And if it is just, it will not be interesting. You may think you know everything, but you are mistaken. Because you know nothing. And it makes us fun. See you in the sea, sink :D:confused:o_O

DeletedUser54965

wanna know when to CS a russian... when they stop spamming... cause i havnt seen one with alarms yet.. ill post off times in forums soon

DeletedUser54313

incognito misses you!!
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif
awww
cheering for you guys from the sidelines
go incognito

DeletedUser56161

let’s get a top 12 from the 12-24 alliances :) instead of the big dogs!

DeletedUser47494

Wow these forums are dead...
world is also empty... server is up for a month and not even 4 core oceans are filled :/ And with those new servers comming out every month it will be just worse and worse it seems and inno just doesnt care about it as server start gives them most money.

I was thinking how great would it be if all players who are still playing organise to join together and make one mega populated server, like dont start anything serious for few months and invite all friends and then all together hop on one server which settings will be decided on poll (prob some 3/2 or 2/3 so players from fast/slow world can all join). I know it wont happend but imagine how cool it would be :p

DeletedUser35722

because of spamers like molly, who don't even play this world.. just spam some garbage every day :(
i'm surprised anyone is left ingame after players like you only know how to send spam attacks