Question when did I start this world

DeletedUser56213

Quick question for you clever people out there, is there a way to find out when you joined a specific world?

Currently playing Isotros, which started 11th June 2018, but I don't think I joined straight away (which was foolish) but when I try to find out by looking in my VM settings, it seems to only give me the dates when I actually joined Grepolis, which was in 2010, but not this world.
Is it possible to find this information out?

DeletedUser54192

Quick question for you clever people out there, is there a way to find out when you joined a specific world?

Currently playing Isotros, which started 11th June 2018, but I don't think I joined straight away (which was foolish) but when I try to find out by looking in my VM settings, it seems to only give me the dates when I actually joined Grepolis, which was in 2010, but not this world.
Is it possible to find this information out?
If you sent or received any messages on your first day playing, then you could scroll all the way back to the beginning of your message inbox and see what the date on that earliest message was.

Alternately, if you joined an alliance on that first day, then you should be able to check via Grepolife: your statistics should show each time you have joined and left alliances.

DeletedUser36697

Go to GRCTools and check your history
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser54693

How to make a new thread? It won't let me create one for some reason.