Trash Talk

DeletedUser56199

Can I be king noob?
if u want it, youre 1st to call it...go for it
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser56199

Why is this topic made in every world when you all know we gonna trash talk in top12 sink/swim :p
this is for more of a one on one trash talk, whereas top12 is more trash talking alliances
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

As leader of noobs, I declare ghost winners of this world for having the biggest alliance. And LOTR as runner up just because they like to party with crabs :cool:
lol you guys are lucky, u have all the other noobs. Otherwise we would win :p

DeletedUser56208

lol you guys are lucky, u have all the other noobs. Otherwise we would win :p

They got all other noobs, and I am just a place marker. That alliance is inactive. I would not have joined knowing that. There is a handful of members that are active. I already got my notice in for leaving, just trying to find a new alliance worth my time. It's hard being a noob when nobody remembers you from 4 years ago.
znudzony.gif

DeletedUser56199

lol
They got all other noobs, and I am just a place marker. That alliance is inactive. I would not have joined knowing that. There is a handful of members that are active. I already got my notice in for leaving, just trying to find a new alliance worth my time. It's hard being a noob when nobody remembers you from 4 years ago.
znudzony.gif
lol that sucks... well u can always apply to LOTR, idk if youll get in or not. Im not a leader here...but, u can try if youre unhappy in your alliance

DeletedUser56208

lol

lol that sucks... well u can always apply to LOTR, idk if youll get in or not. Im not a leader here...but, u can try if youre unhappy in your alliance

Alright I take back what I said LOTR will beat ghost.

DeletedUser55714

Here's some..

TGS has been trying to CS the SAME guy of ours for days now.. Even sent 3 or 4 in one day.. All were blocked or broken. Now they've recruited TBD to help and that's not going so well either.. And we're just gold traders too lol.

DeletedUser55714

@JC22 isnt this the same thing Pandagoatium was doing for last few days? :D

Idk TGS at all, but I DO know the head of TBD and he's a massive idiot (sorry TBD players). Guy is literally clueless and I can bet more than anything he's still holding a grudge against me for when I WRECKED him and broke over 100 sieges of his from Helio (107). TBD for sure is going to fail with him at the helm. We'll see how TGS does once we decide to actually attack them back lol.

Course, I also have TC hitting us and well.. either we're the #1 team in 45 to compete against, or everyone just doesn't like us lol. Oh well.

#HateUsCauseTheyAintUs

DeletedUser55727

Tbf we would have gotten one of your cities if it wasn't for the beloved DI member on that island.

DeletedUser56199

Malleus sucks.... us 15, them 0
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6812

I almost ended up in Malleus as I was promised "we are not doing the MRA thing" from one of their leaders ;)

Told him I was going to wait till the end of BP before deciding on my alliance for this world, 2 days later they have 3 alliances....

How goes your academy boof?
How many application a day are you guys getting off Malleus lol?