Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

jameslongst

Strategos
how about you guys/gals join us(corn and me) the next revo world or fight us for fun, and i dont mean as 110 as we have other ideas and plans ;)
now when i think about it.. you guys are velha 2.0 ;)
new guys, not knowing many or any EN guys and alliances so you just did your thing on the rim, learned alliances and players and how things work, only to get better in next world, congrats, only compliments to you and your team, out of all neutral/enemy alliances i like you guys the best :D
Brown nosing non fighting little punk.

DeletedUser56207

Brown nosing non fighting little punk.

hmm.. just because i didnt fight your ally and was not close to you does not mean i havent stomped any other ally that i was close to.. plus from what i have seen in my tabs your ally is a CITY ATM, pull up, pick what you want and take that candy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51175

il fight u anytime vranac :)
i dont really believe in making a promise in the externals on whom i am to fight the next server though , il lett the map decide - if its beneficial for my team to fight and i believe we can win il make anyone red :)

i Usually play the hand that has been dealt , if i spawn next to another premade and i find they have chickened out and made "friends to fight us" il play that game as well its all about what the server wants - if the server wants a brawl then we play a brawl --- Takes longer and is more expensive lol putt in the end u gett to bragg that u won a server on ur own -which is a rarity in grepolis theese days :p

i am in no way crown hunter and neither is this team jezzuz i have not even thought of winning since Nysa -.

Letts make the best outta this server and hope for good settings on the next one :D
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

jameslongst

Strategos
hmm.. just because i didnt fight your ally and was not close to you does not mean i havent stomped any other ally that i was close to.. plus from what i have seen in my tabs your ally is a CITY ATM, pull up, pick what you want and take that candy ;)

You NAP and Pact with everyone around you, then you pick on smaller teams and act like you are so tuff. Small little bully, claiming your slave masters victories as your own.

You and your girlfriends are a running joke to the real players on the server.

DeletedUser56207

You NAP and Pact with everyone around you, then you pick on smaller teams and act like you are so tuff. Small little bully, claiming your slave masters victories as your own.

You and your girlfriends are a running joke to the real players on the server.

the sad truth is that if we were confetti, we would have crushed your ally all the same and next fast revolt im sure you and your people will be there and il make sure we land near you to show you exactly that, but this time actually finish you guys off to shut you up :)

no need to show anyone how bad you are at this game, everyone sees by what you do ingame and how much you talk on forum :)

you go continue trash talking on externals its really only thing you got and are good at :)

jameslongst

Strategos
the sad truth is that if we were confetti, we would have crushed your ally all the same and next fast revolt im sure you and your people will be there and il make sure we land near you to show you exactly that, but this time actually finish you guys off to shut you up :)

no need to show anyone how bad you are at this game, everyone sees by what you do ingame and how much you talk on forum :)

you go continue trash talking on externals its really only thing you got and are good at :)
Yes I will thank you...and you go on too:

Go on playing a game you cant lose. Go on and bully up on smaller players. Does it make you feel good, friend? Does it adequately compensate you for the lost inches? I hope so.

"If we were confetti..." Ya, you aren't. You merged them into the MRA factory.

Ranga1

Strategos

Don't worry vranac, James will always be here butthurt about mra's complaining about nom fighting all the while creating a multi wing alliance himself and doing no fighting.

But you won't ever crush them, you already have in this world taking nearly 200 cities from them, but they will always survive cos that's how "the game is meant to be played"

1saaa

Strategos
And what are they going to do lol?

About 45/46 of the top 50 players in this world are either in or affiliated with our alliances haha, taking out their frustration on the externals is about all they can do
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
true. but it does not mean that we are dead in the water either :)

DeletedUser56207

true. but it does not mean that we are dead in the water either :)

of course it is not, but as records show, any player from your ally that we target or OP, quits within day or few so it would not take long to take out a lot of players 1 by 1 :)

DeletedUser56207

But you won't ever crush them, you already have in this world taking nearly 200 cities from them, but they will always survive cos that's how "the game is meant to be played"

this is where you are wrong Ranga, next world we are playing on the rim and i wont stop until they are completely crushed just because i really dislike people like james that do nothing ingame and speak so highly of their ally on externals while trashing other alliances, landing right next to them with almost 2 times less players and even worse outcome then here.. :cool:

1saaa

Strategos
of course it is not, but as records show, any player from your ally that we target or OP, quits within day or few so it would not take long to take out a lot of players 1 by 1 :)

Vranac-

Do you have a personal problem with me and MAD DOGS?

or do you just talk big because you have half the server protecting you?

as i have said before. if you have a problem with me i would happily discuss it in a PM.

DeletedUser54331

hmm well, i am still alive and kicking... maybe i am actually a masochist?

DeletedUser53767

And what are they going to do lol?

About 45/46 of the top 50 players in this world are either in or affiliated with our alliances haha, taking out their frustration on the externals is about all they can do
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
Well that makes sense when your promising players a crown that they can’t get, sure 60 of your 150 players affiliated could have a run for it. But as for the others they are just your pawns, no rotating this crown. The 60 that win... win it all, hugging or not. Pre-made alliance or a bunch of misfits stuck together by one common goal!