Petition Next world settings

DeletedUser41096

Troop speed: 4
World speed: 4
Conquest
No morale

Let the players play, stop hiding behind morale abuse. Or, just disable morale abuse for sieges. Not 1 valid reason to have morale for sieges if the entire purposes of morale is for small players. Its abused and ruins any world. I literally played LMD for 1 day and made someone quit, nobody likes it and it isn't fun.

Let's make this world happen for en115, thanks

DeletedUser41523

Much as I agree that people who hate LMDs deserve a world to themselves and shouldn't be forced to play morale worlds. We already had a 4/4 no morale. It was 109. And it was an epic fail where only one actually competitive team showed up (it wasn't yours put your self-love boner away). I don't think Inno needs to rush another fast world just for a guy who shows up, spams the world into annoyance, then gets run off the server. Or alternatively, shows up, spams the world into annoyance, and then gets run out of his own alliance.

So with that in mind here's my counter petition.

Baudin/Inno:
Stop catering to hacks who constantly lose worlds and let the other fast speeds close out so we can get back to a massively competitive world such as Lato or Heliopolis. A BWN, Balkan, MP, TP, TBWC, and/or BS match up sounds a lot greater than whatever this guy could put up.

DeletedUser41096

Much as I agree that people who hate LMDs deserve a world to themselves and shouldn't be forced to play morale worlds. We already had a 4/4 no morale. It was 109. And it was an epic fail where only one actually competitive team showed up (it wasn't yours put your self-love boner away). I don't think Inno needs to rush another fast world just for a guy who shows up, spams the world into annoyance, then gets run off the server. Or alternatively, shows up, spams the world into annoyance, and then gets run out of his own alliance.

So with that in mind here's my counter petition.

Baudin/Inno:
Stop catering to hacks who constantly lose worlds and let the other fast speeds close out so we can get back to a massively competitive world such as Lato or Heliopolis. A BWN, Balkan, MP, TP, TBWC, and/or BS match up sounds a lot greater than whatever this guy could put up.

You just love to hate don't you. Theres a reason you are never in relevant alliances or even dare step foot in a core ocean. en109 was exactly how it should have been. We started with 9 players, put an MRA down in the dirt, ran over others near us, moved oceans to 44 to destroy Frosted, moved oceans to destroy Phoenix, all the while there were 4 of the top 8 alliances teamed up on us. I don't play wonders, and I don't think anyone should. Rewarded for farm bots and simming rather than fighting? That fits you and your rim life, but I find 0 entertainment in watching people build to "win" a world. The alliance who win a world in my eyes is the one who makes the most "swim alliances" sink and disband, and JFL does that time and time again.

Also, as if it wasn't evident enough that I don't play wonders, I quit because I had business to take care of IRL. Anyone who knows me knows about my internship that I put full focus into over the last 3 months. You keep hating and hiding on the rim, next world with high speed open up and I hope to see you in the core for once, then you can "run me off the server" before wonders, lets see how that goes over.

DeletedUser55069

@The Smilodon Fatalis thanks for the excuses, there isn't any 4/4 CQ world open for joining... you are just lazy for speed 4 :p
I'm always ready to jump to a fast world. Charlie has right here, we need one. It was lame that Heliopolis and Kastoria started 3 months from each other last year, otherwhise we wouldn't be whining here.

DeletedUser41523

Charlie, I got a sentence into that and realized it was nonsense. So I'll just say that I founded and led BWN and it was in O45. A core ocean. You should know, you asked us to break Bedtime Sieges. A lot.

@molinillo which excuses exactly? Exactly, there isn't a 4/4 open. There's a 3/2. Inno horribly mismanaged the worlds and released fast all over. Now they have to release a few slows and mids. Because two vocal people isn't the entire fast community, Inno learned that the hard way when they dropped Kastoria because BB announced he was quitting over it. The only team that hadn't gotten eliminated from a previous world that showed up was Masked Profanity. In fact, 109 was pretty much the consolation world for people who lost 107.

Most the people complaining for another fast right now are the ones who got eliminated previously or just recognize that everyone else is tied down in other worlds and that they have better odds on a rushed fast world. Looking at 113, if that's what showed then there there isn't an available fast community and Inno needs to chill until summer. If ya'll want JV competition and what equates to a participation trophy then we all know the US servers will be releasing another fast soon enough.

I'd rather wait until summer and get a 4 or 6 with more competition than rush another fast.