Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser56298

First time writing, but been seeing some things should be adressed.
Common Nutz and others I know you have skills, stop hiding behind a forum account and start fighting.
Nutz is just top 2 of attacking players, I sure as hell like that type of hiding.
I feel like saltyness towards Nutz has created some bias here. Ye NONAME have a ton of members, doesn´t mean they´re actually growing. Getting eaten and than colonizing is not that confident, also when some of their most active players support one of their old cities and the support is still there today, makes me wonder.

Just some thoughts, have a nice day and lets not be bias.
gggwp2.png gggwp3.png

gggwp.png gggwp4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
PS: Yes I am to lazy to edit my post
PS2: Ranga1 whenever you bring Erik back to a speed 2 revolt world maybe, just maybe TS will show up again. Our team is still playing around in multiple worlds but you know after each win we like to pick back up our real life. If you want come drop by here in this world and try and give me a hard time. I know your desire to try and beat me is still high xx

TS is dead they won't ever show up again. I beat you once, no desire to win any world anymore.

DeletedUser29916

lol, We can jump in any world at any time with a good core of 30 players I recon mate.

jameslongst

Strategos
lol, We can jump in any world at any time with a good core of 30 players I recon mate.
And you could jump in a lake.

OoC has/still shares defense/offense with Alecta.

Ya i bet they do. So what you are saying is Alecta is a straight up Pact festival.

How many teams again? I need to know what all to enter in on grepolife.

LOL Bunch of scrubs. Recruit more.

Last edited:

Raydium88

Strategos
Righty so... been ages since I've done one of these. Is it accurate? No. Does it have propaganda... Oh heavens, of course. Does it feature poor attempts at humour? Yep...

Anyhow I was bored, and just put it together kinda rushed. Go easy on me
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

Data is from grepolife and ingame ranks as they were this morning.

***​

1 . Hug This (Huggers) | #1 Points (2,132,434) | #1 ABP (800,731) | #9 DBP (104,204)

My alliance, hence I will refrain from commenting... Boring start, I know. I suppose if I were to claim anything, I'd say we got the most handsome bunch. No joking!

2 . Alecta Nemesis (AN) | #2 Points (1,183,579) | #4 ABP (335,431) | #5 DBP (124,516)

Housing the #2 and #3 alliances, O45 has potential to turn into a blood fest. With known skirmishes taking place and exchanged takeovers with True Fear, AN got their hands full for times to come if they want to ultimately claim O45 as theirs. Collusion with Black Phoenix in their quest to overwhelm TF may rule the war in their favor will their allies prevail and hold their ground... Often these end up just feeding to enemy lines, and becoming a hindrance as opposed to an aid. If my prediction rules correct, I can see AN facing problems as TF establishes themselves with a workable frontline. Hence, this will be a SWIM for now, FLOAT in the long run.

3 . True Fear (TF) | #3 Points (1,045,704) | #2 ABP (432,763) | #3 DBP (146,449)

TF needs no introduction. Resilience being the best word to describe this team, in my opinion. They find themselves cored up in East 45 bordering 55, with AN occupying their west side. Having a potential flank safely secured with Fiasco taking care of NoName, leaves TF in a position to give AN their unconditional and devoted attention. I have no doubts in my mind this lot will prevail... Be it a swift victory against AN? I don't think so... I believe a war of attrition will rule out in TF's favor and ultimately absorbing some players from AN themselves. Maybe now I've jinxed that outcome... who knows. But as it stands it is a solid SWIM.

4 . NONAME (NN) | #4 Points (1,006,100) | #6 ABP (280,148) | #1 DBP (274,502)

A first look into this alliance, their sister and the plethora of pacts/NAPs they seem so proud of, it just screams MRA to me... painfully so. Taking loss after loss to Fiasco, I don't see them being able to output any offensive pressure anytime soon as evidence by their ABP and city gain. What they do have going for them are some experienced players, a range of options and "safety nets", which under good management will allow this group to stick around. Be it an influx of fresh players, eating of their own and their academy... they can realistically manage for a while. I don't see them turning the current war around with Fiasco. Will Huggers turn into 55 and seal their fate? Who knows... So, for now is a definite FLOAT... I really don't like MRAs tho, so long run SINK... ? (question mark?)

5 . The Elite Demons (TED?) | #5 Points (913,032) | #7 ABP (276,869) | #11 DBP (75,915)

The overnight fall of SDASU has topped this bunch as rulers of O44. Some familiar faces in here, some to which I am quite found of. Will be interesting to see how they develop from here on out. Quick look at the map positions them absolutely blended with MAD DOGS, with no history of exchanged takeovers and some... rather incriminating evidence of collusion, it is pretty safe to say these 2 are hugging it lol. Will it be enough to deter the threat to the East? You know what they say about alliances with "Elite" in the name... But I like you lots, so for now it is a SWIM.

6 . Fiasco United (I am not sure I should use an acronym for this one...) | #6 Points (789,072) | #5 ABP (335,378) | #16 DBP (48,603)

With or without spies, name trolling aside... these guys are kicking some rears off a larger, most numerical group. And I guess that's enough for me. Safe border to their west with TF, and NN as their one piece of entertainment. I think they will continue to plunder NN for times to come, although this may not be enough to hinder NN's growth for reasons postulated at entry #4. Will they be around till server end? I think Nutz has already made it clear, the answer being "NO". I have my share of reservations as to whether the server being engaging (regardless the speed) may change this view at some point. There's potential for a SWIM, but in spite for the latter, I guess is a long-term FLOAT.

7 . Sit down and shut up (SDASU) | #7 Points (759,782) | #3 ABP (387,981) | #2 DBP (203,882)

Since the start of the server, this lot has been regarded as a somewhat competent group very strongly cored up at the smack bang center of the world. There were no doubts as to how bad this positioning and the plethora of potential flanks could seal it for them. But I don't think anyone expected, to see them collapse so swiftly to Huggers, losing a whopping 24 cities with a single offensive invest. And don't get me wrong, there's some good players... But let's not beat around the bush here, ladies and gents... it is a SINK. That's it... No hope, no salvation, no surprises, just 'bloop bloop'.

8 . MAD DOGS (MD? lol) | #8 Points (692,098) | #8 ABP (200,323) | #6 DBP (124,138)

There @1saaa , you get your one 3rd party analysis into your team. I will add you've deserved so, by jumping the later over to now top 8. Resilient, some found to be active defenders, and the NAP/Pact or whatever dealio with Demons just plays into your security. A tad disappointing, but all threats (probably singular) considered... is it justified? Good BP, growing fast, better positioning since the world start... I am feeling a SWIM for now. I like you lots... I do. Will be a shame at some point...

9 . Black Phoenix | #9 Points (605,145) | #10 ABP (193,907) | #7 DBP (111,728)

Ok I am getting tired of writing long paragraphs so I'll be short because I have a life (believe it or not). It is a long-term SINK, guys. With or without AN, I would be surprised not to see you simply becoming food for TF. Plus!!!!... you lots have Kurbs......

10 . WARGASM | #10 Points (504,860) | #9 ABP (194,772) | #4 DBP (128,957)

Righty, I know this is a top 12, but I will end it here at entry 10 for my own sanity's sake. What do I have to say? Erm I like the name. I know is a cliche name, but my 13-yr gutter mind just finds it amusing everytime I read it lol. Hmmm what else, what else? Ahh your top player being hugged out to the rim? What was that all about? Weren't you lost supposed to have like... an anti-Hug coalition or something? Apparently he had screamed out to the world. 112 supports he said. Wasn't enough sadly. So, all efforts and BP aside, gather whoever many alliances you must, to me is still a long-term SINK... sowwy.

***​

DISCLAIMER: Surprise surprise to hear, much like on any top 12 review... it really is based mostly of assumptions, stat reads, propaganda, speculations... and Bias!!! There's likely so many inaccuracies I couldn't possibly rule them all out, even tho I am sure you dear reader may be keen to point out... But heck, don't lynch me too bad, is just for entertainment.

Many hugs,
Ray.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser48784

And you could jump in a lake.

Ya i bet they do. So what you are saying is Alecta is a straight up Pact festival.

How many teams again? I need to know what all to enter in on grepolife.

LOL Bunch of scrubs. Recruit more.

You're one angry young boy James. Something you might want to get a grip on , you know after puberty and into later life. Not good for your health.

You're mistake from day one was thinking you were better than you are and that 045 was going to be a cake walk. How's that working out for you little man? As for who we pact with or help out that's none of your business, but really don't try and take a moral high ground when you have approached every alliance in the ocean to help take us out.

I don't usually post on externals James but for you I make an exception...….see you are special after all. Good for you!

1saaa

Strategos
Righty so... been ages since I've done one of these. Is it accurate? No. Does it have propaganda... Oh heavens, of course. Does it feature poor attempts at humour? Yep...

Anyhow I was bored, and just put it together kinda rushed. Go easy on me
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

Data is from grepolife and ingame ranks as they were this morning.

***​

1 . Hug This (Huggers) | #1 Points (2,132,434) | #1 ABP (800,731) | #9 DBP (104,204)

My alliance, hence I will refrain from commenting... Boring start, I know. I suppose if I were to claim anything, I'd say we got the most handsome bunch. No joking!

2 . Alecta Nemesis (AN) | #2 Points (1,183,579) | #4 ABP (335,431) | #5 DBP (124,516)

Housing the #2 and #3 alliances, O45 has potential to turn into a blood fest. With known skirmishes taking place and exchanged takeovers with True Fear, AN got their hands full for times to come if they want to ultimately claim O45 as theirs. Collusion with Black Phoenix in their quest to overwhelm TF may rule the war in their favor will their allies prevail and hold their ground... Often these end up just feeding to enemy lines, and becoming a hindrance as opposed to an aid. If my prediction rules correct, I can see AN facing problems as TF establishes themselves with a workable frontline. Hence, this will be a SWIM for now, FLOAT in the long run.

3 . True Fear (TF) | #3 Points (1,045,704) | #2 ABP (432,763) | #3 DBP (146,449)

TF needs no introduction. Resilience being the best word to describe this team, in my opinion. They find themselves cored up in East 45 bordering 55, with AN occupying their west side. Having a potential flank safely secured with Fiasco taking care of NoName, leaves TF in a position to give AN their unconditional and devoted attention. I have no doubts in my mind this lot will prevail... Be it a swift victory against AN? I don't think so... I believe a war of attrition will rule out in TF's favor and ultimately absorbing some players from AN themselves. Maybe now I've jinxed that outcome... who knows. But as it stands it is a solid SWIM.

4 . NONAME (NN) | #4 Points (1,006,100) | #6 ABP (280,148) | #1 DBP (274,502)

A first look into this alliance, their sister and the plethora of pacts/NAPs they seem so proud of, it just screams MRA to me... painfully so. Taking loss after loss to Fiasco, I don't see them being able to output any offensive pressure anytime soon as evidence by their ABP and city gain. What they do have going for them are some experienced players, a range of options and "safety nets", which under good management will allow this group to stick around. Be it an influx of fresh players, eating of their own and their academy... they can realistically manage for a while. I don't see them turning the current war around with Fiasco. Will Huggers turn into 55 and seal their fate? Who knows... So, for now is a definite FLOAT... I really don't like MRAs tho, so long run SINK... ? (question mark?)

5 . The Elite Demons (TED?) | #5 Points (913,032) | #7 ABP (276,869) | #11 DBP (75,915)

The overnight fall of SDASU has topped this bunch as rulers of O44. Some familiar faces in here, some to which I am quite found of. Will be interesting to see how they develop from here on out. Quick look at the map positions them absolutely blended with MAD DOGS, with no history of exchanged takeovers and some... rather incriminating evidence of collusion, it is pretty safe to say these 2 are hugging it lol. Will it be enough to deter the threat to the East? You know what they say about alliances with "Elite" in the name... But I like you lots, so for now it is a SWIM.

6 . Fiasco United (I am not sure I should use an acronym for this one...) | #6 Points (789,072) | #5 ABP (335,378) | #16 DBP (48,603)

With or without spies, name trolling aside... these guys are kicking some rears off a larger, most numerical group. And I guess that's enough for me. Safe border to their west with TF, and NN as their one piece of entertainment. I think they will continue to plunder NN for times to come, although this may not be enough to hinder NN's growth for reasons postulated at entry #4. Will they be around till server end? I think Nutz has already made it clear, the answer being "NO". I have my share of reservations as to whether the server being engaging (regardless the speed) may change this view at some point. There's potential for a SWIM, but in spite for the latter, I guess is a long-term FLOAT.

7 . Sit down and shut up (SDASU) | #7 Points (759,782) | #3 ABP (387,981) | #2 DBP (203,882)

Since the start of the server, this lot has been regarded as a somewhat competent group very strongly cored up at the smack bang center of the world. There were no doubts as to how bad this positioning and the plethora of potential flanks could seal it for them. But I don't think anyone expected, to see them collapse so swiftly to Huggers, losing a whopping 24 cities with a single offensive invest. And don't get me wrong, there's some good players... But let's not beat around the bush here, ladies and gents... it is a SINK. That's it... No hope, no salvation, no surprises, just 'bloop bloop'.

8 . MAD DOGS (MD? lol) | #8 Points (692,098) | #8 ABP (200,323) | #6 DBP (124,138)

There @1saaa , you get your one 3rd party analysis into your team. I will add you've deserved so, by jumping the later over to now top 8. Resilient, some found to be active defenders, and the NAP/Pact or whatever dealio with Demons just plays into your security. A tad disappointing, but all threats (probably singular) considered... is it justified? Good BP, growing fast, better positioning since the world start... I am feeling a SWIM for now. I like you lots... I do. Will be a shame at some point...

9 . Black Phoenix | #9 Points (605,145) | #10 ABP (193,907) | #7 DBP (111,728)

Ok I am getting tired of writing long paragraphs so I'll be short because I have a life (believe it or not). It is a long-term SINK, guys. With or without AN, I would be surprised not to see you simply becoming food for TF. Plus!!!!... you lots have Kurbs......

10 . WARGASM | #10 Points (504,860) | #9 ABP (194,772) | #4 DBP (128,957)

Righty, I know this is a top 12, but I will end it here at entry 10 for my own sanity's sake. What do I have to say? Erm I like the name. I know is a cliche name, but my 13-yr gutter mind just finds it amusing everytime I read it lol. Hmmm what else, what else? Ahh your top player being hugged out to the rim? What was that all about? Weren't you lost supposed to have like... an anti-Hug coalition or something? Apparently he had screamed out to the world. 112 supports he said. Wasn't enough sadly. So, all efforts and BP aside, gather whoever many alliances you must, to me is still a long-term SINK... sowwy.

***​

DISCLAIMER: Surprise surprise to hear, much like on any top 12 review... it really is based mostly of assumptions, stat reads, propaganda, speculations... and Bias!!! There's likely so many inaccuracies I couldn't possibly rule them all out, even tho I am sure you dear reader may be keen to point out... But heck, don't lynch me too bad, is just for entertainment.

Many hugs,
Ray.png

Great top 12 ray!

As for the collusion with demons...

It was a pact in order to prevent SdSu from overrunning us both one at a time. I would not quite call it hugging but take it for what you will :)

Although, some of the choices of the demons leadership were in my opinion not the greatest and they really need to work on reading entire posts before jumping to conclusions.

But this was a good analysis overall (probably one of the best so far). Just a warning though: MD aren't the hugging type ;)

1saaa

Strategos
You're one angry young boy James. Something you might want to get a grip on , you know after puberty and into later life. Not good for your health.

You're mistake from day one was thinking you were better than you are and that 045 was going to be a cake walk. How's that working out for you little man? As for who we pact with or help out that's none of your business, but really don't try and take a moral high ground when you have approached every alliance in the ocean to help take us out.

I don't usually post on externals James but for you I make an exception...….see you are special after all. Good for you!

I think I speak for the entire world when I say that 45 is being watched with interest. Be careful about posting on the externals though...

Very soon you might find yourself making an 'exception' for everything James says ;)

jameslongst

Strategos

A big moron and a little moron were standing on a bridge over the river. The big moron fell off...why? Cuz the little moron was a little more on.

But seriously...I've never been called a "boy" by someone who "never" posts on the externals. Oh wait, yes I have. Over and over. More mindless boasting please.

How many pacts you got Max? How many partners? How many more you need to take some cities? You talk like you are blasting me away, but you are losing to a team less than half your size. Come blast this.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
You're kind on the swim rating Ray, but we are not here long term. we will take pretty much anything over this speed 1 garbage. I heard a new server will be dropped soon, I hope it is so we can move onto something that doesn't take forever to get things done

Shut up noob

DeletedUser52308

Everytime a Top 12 is made an alliance that is supposed to "SWIM" dies. First Cardinal Sin now it's The Elite Demons.

Good Top 12 though.

1saaa

Strategos
Everytime a Top 12 is made an alliance that is supposed to "SWIM" dies. First Cardinal Sin now it's The Elite Demons.

Good Top 12 though.

TBH cardinal were going to sink no matter what.

44 was too hostile for an MRA like them and them trying to poach players (and the diplomat being quite arrogant) pretty much guarantied a sink.

as for demons: a lot of internal issues their.

it all depends on how well they can recover from defections (defectors returning may also play a factor) and if Hug This decides to go further into 44.

Anyone going to comment on the alliances that were given a sink ranking right at the start and are still here?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Bye bye 114, finally off to a server with some real competition. I do wish this server was faster cause a front with nn is a dream Frontline . Free cities 24/7, just too long to build