Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser39931

Who spammed first?

Did you try to discuss with our leaders about it?

Did you do everything possible to avoid a spam war?

SPAMMING is wrong bottom line
if they spam you take a city
dont drop to that level

DeletedUser41523

SPAMMING is wrong bottom line
if they spam you take a city
dont drop to that level
Agree that its wrong and should be a bannable offense. But its not. So gotta do what you gotta do.

Luckily, even though Witch, Paw, Djr, or even the player haven't even messaged me. M1rza has stopped so long as the guy doesn't continue. Because unlike Sema and LOTR, we're not here for publicity. We're here to try to do it as right as possible.

DeletedUser56199

@Hoplite nuke enjoy the rebuild!! lol I enjoyed the BP XD Keep talking trash bud, im in your area now... Ill be seeing u again real soon once u get your crap troops back up in size. Happy Hunting....ya tool!
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser28069

No mate like i said dont drop too that level
the loss of an alliance city hurts alot more than your attack alarm going off.

the only way spamming stops is if everyone stops

by that standard LoTR should have stopped a long time ago? how many cities is it now across their meat shield alliances? - ignoring the one's they've kicked (Lol!)

DeletedUser45360

You know there is always a 2 side to a story right Charlis little bit*h ??
Did he tell of all day long attacks with 3 harpys and 5 ls hmm sure he did not and when I return the favor and actually stick a cs inside of his city he starts bitching ??
You know sema after you finish sucking on chalis di*k you can just get back in that position again and suck mine to
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif
Sorry, I don't argue with rim players. I believe the first time I ever met you was en96 and you only played on the rim there and now we are in en113 and you still play on the rim. It must be fun destroying noobs on the rim!

Edit: I would never spam a rim player because all of them are garbage :D

DeletedUser54965

this is what i like to see... no coalitions just straight out wars.. most fun ive had on a world in years

DeletedUser56199

interesting how LoTR is technically being called a "COLA" now. Rumor has it that DI CH and HoP are a COLA against LoTR cuz they cannot defeat LoTR 1 on 1, so they need 3 on 1. Its ok... yall still arent any good lolololol

DeletedUser47494

this is what i like to see... no coalitions just straight out wars.. most fun ive had on a world in years
No coalitions are you high? Next to en110 this is the biggest hugging i ever saw in grepo, almost half of server active players playing together. Disgusting

interesting how LoTR is technically being called a "COLA" now. Rumor has it that DI CH and HoP are a COLA against LoTR cuz they cannot defeat LoTR 1 on 1, so they need 3 on 1. Its ok... yall still arent any good lolololol
Cool story bro

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54965

No coalitions are you high? Next to en110 this is the biggest hugging i ever saw in grepo, almost half of server active players playing together. Disgusting

for it to be a coalition atleast some of the allys have to be decent... when you have 1 decent ally and 5 trash ones... i dont consider it a coalition

DeletedUser47494

for it to be a coalition atleast some of the allys have to be decent... when you have 1 decent ally and 5 trash ones... i dont consider it a coalition

Well if they had 5 good alliances no other alliance would exist around them lol
When you have 300 players and event 40 out of 80 days of server lifespan where every one of them can make flier nuke for free every 3-4 days, it doesnt matter how trash they are, they can still send 100 nukes on your siege. But we will see what happens when fliers are gone, unless inno adds another event :)