Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser56363

Hey you are welcome to talk ****, I have no issues because I love doing it too

At the end of the day the 7th and the 2nd team grouped up to mass spam us. Normally mass spam is no issue, problem is revolt eliminates any sort of counter play potential for an alliance who wants to stay small and not pact to win a war. I learned that when I saw 10 incoming cs's landing the same minute which eliminates any sniping.

Was fun though, I enjoyed revolt more than the LMD abused conquest worlds, now we can sit and pray they fix morale for the next high speed. I dipped my toes in because I was eager to get back to the game, no regrets from me ;)

Look forward to all the people who go crazy with the "Charlie sucks" talk after a revolt world, and hope to see ya on the next high speed (hopefully fixed morale!) conquest world.

I am a very noob revolt player :)

Are you just going to give up? That is not the Charlie that I know!

DeletedUser41096

Are you just going to give up? That is not the Charlie that I know!
Not giving up by any means :) I still have a few alliances who mass spammed me and sent me mails saying I would never sleep again to spam, and trust me I am making sure I hold my end of the deal there :)

DeletedUser56363

Not giving up by any means :) I still have a few alliances who mass spammed me and sent me mails saying I would never sleep again to spam, and trust me I am making sure I hold my end of the deal there :)

Well I wish you the best of luck with them! I know you guys have silenced our alliance, so you won't see anything from us for a long time. Good Luck!:)

DeletedUser56207

Well I wish you the best of luck with them! I know you guys have silenced our alliance, so you won't see anything from us for a long time. Good Luck!:)

this is funny.. you guys ran an OP on one of charlies cities, he just supported it with 50 something hydra and you gave up.. :)

DeletedUser36697

haha this time goats will be the bigger team by 20-30 players lol

Maybe they are just 'Kidding" and are going to "Lambaste" this world?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser56363

here we go, round 2 of casual fun and probably end of infinitive mra family :)
I like your enthusiasm, but we will always have our name in those rankings somewhere! Best of luck, and happy hunting!

DeletedUser56207

I like your enthusiasm, but we will always have our name in those rankings somewhere! Best of luck, and happy hunting!

still not sure if you are new to the game or not, but when ally gets disbanded you wont be on any rankings, and even if ally does not get disbanded you wont have much pts and other alliances will jump ahead on all rankings :)

DeletedUser56363

still not sure if you are new to the game or not, but when ally gets disbanded you wont be on any rankings, and even if ally does not get disbanded you wont have much pts and other alliances will jump ahead on all rankings :)
Hahahaha alright :D

DeletedUser56371

I want to point out how thoroughly unimpressive it is to just buy gold and replace your 50 manticores and 180 lightships in 4 hours every time we kill them, nor is it impressive to take a bunch of cities from new players and then gold units there to roll over everyone else. Obviously Grepolis is f2p and needs some way to make money but for all of you whiners complaining about how the game is ruined because of one thing or another, you should take a chill pill and try to play for free like some of us "noobs" :D.

DeletedUser56207

I want to point out how thoroughly unimpressive it is to just buy gold and replace your 50 manticores and 180 lightships in 4 hours every time we kill them, nor is it impressive to take a bunch of cities from new players and then gold units there to roll over everyone else. Obviously Grepolis is f2p and needs some way to make money but for all of you whiners complaining about how the game is ruined because of one thing or another, you should take a chill pill and try to play for free like some of us "noobs" :D.

i don't know who you talk about but i have not bought any gold, all gold has been earned from selling resources in market, and none of the gold has been used in the event, manti tokens were bought by ingredients i get on random drops each day and 180 light ships you speak of were built with use of hero aristotle, not gold :p

DeletedUser56371

Wow and I'm sure everybody else in your alliance has played for free like you do. Oh well. Guess we'll keep going at it in 2 days.

DeletedUser56371

He's one of them, yes. I've sniped 7 of his CS so far, but when he builds 4 within 4 hours after his 1st lazy attack fails it requires you to stay on the game constantly, and when he absorbs noob cities and just golds 32 manticores there every day, it's impossible to win.

DeletedUser55183

If you want to play the game "free" that is fine but players that spend money literally pay for your ability to play with them, and complain about them. Your existence on the server is a form of welfare so I accept your graciousness as a freeloader.