Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser56371

lol no offence but your not as half as good as me at this game and ive only started :rolleyes:erik and nask havnt help me take 1 city since ive joined nor has anyone tbh :) erik brought me in becuz i was 22 in fighter and 30 in defender lol 25 in fighter r something lol, your 80 in fighter atm so i doubt youd have taken double the citys i have taken lol your 175 in attacker hahaha smells like someone has been taking IT,s more than anything, you sniped a few cs,s lol good for you but how many citys has your allaince lost in the last 48+ hours ?

Not half as good as you? At least I send LS with my land nukes. I'm 175 in attacker because I don't have time to attack with anything when we're getting opped by 100 players and 17 million points but continue you're clowning around I guess.

DeletedUser56371

Some people in my team have only bought gold for advisors/ don't spend money at all.

Yet those same people are still in the top 100 at the end of the server and rack up a lot of BP.

Just saying.

I literally was in the top 100 not two days ago when we got opped by Saboteurs and Anarchaos within a span of 12 hours. Obviously I'm not there anymore.

1saaa

Strategos
That's part of the game. From what I have seen from previous experiences Erik and his golden boys do actually spend a ludicrous amount (IMO).

Therefore your position does make sense.

Sorry if I came across as a bit tight in my previous post.

DeletedUser56389

I literally was in the top 100 not two days ago when we got opped by Saboteurs and Anarchaos within a span of 12 hours. Obviously I'm not there anymore.
ur just a sore loser stop crying over losing a few citys n go take a few back, i was in the top 20 last week or week befor that and im 19 dont have any money to my name hahah ur heads just fried from getting spanked, give me a week or 2 ill be past top 100 n im gonna come for u :cool: or just wait untill we run another op on u and hopefully ur the next target hahah

DeletedUser56389

Not half as good as you? At least I send LS with my land nukes. I'm 175 in attacker because I don't have time to attack with anything when we're getting opped by 100 players and 17 million points but continue you're clowning around I guess.
lol who dosnt send ls with there olu nukes, no ur 175 in attacker becuz ur crap at the game nothing else lol just talking crap on the forum like u no everything and ur sum sorta ace at the game lol you and your alliance are dead food :p

DeletedUser56389

That's part of the game. From what I have seen from previous experiences Erik and his golden boys do actually spend a ludicrous amount (IMO).

Therefore your position does make sense.

Sorry if I came across as a bit tight in my previous post.
hes the one with his head stuck between his legs so i wouldnt apologise to this child

No offense, but i think you weren´t able to snipe a single CS in En114 lmao:D...Just saying Hello here :).
If I actually had prepared biremes and ACTUALLY DEFENDED I would still be there, your CS timings were straight up garbage but I wanted to quit there anyway so whats the point?

DeletedUser38766

If I actually had prepared biremes and ACTUALLY DEFENDED I would still be there, your CS timings were straight up garbage but I wanted to quit there anyway so whats the point?
Yea i didn´t talk about your defending when you actually left the world but when you ACTUALLY STILL PLAYED AND TRIED TO DEFEND your cities. If -1 timings are garbage for you then well, good for you:).I´m just messing around tho lol :) just try not to get your ego way too big :). You are good player

When I get 20 LS nukes and you get 5+ CS chances to get a same sec CS as LS nuke what can I do? I still sniped 4 of your CS's that night so IDK what youre talking about

DeletedUser56389

uncle bobs fun house is a joke look at the state of there alliance lol "360 no scoopes pew pew" wtf lol

DeletedUser51175

I have litteraly lost count lol.
Odin and their 5 pow wow partners op us , take 3 citys in 55
We opp them and we have 13 pages of revolts lol and thats after we have taken god only knows how many can somone count :p yepp the pact tactic works wonders :p

DeletedUser43864

I have litteraly lost count lol.
Odin and their 5 pow wow partners op us , take 3 citys in 55
We opp them and we have 13 pages of revolts lol and thats after we have taken god only knows how many can somone count :p yepp the pact tactic works wonders :p
Were not pacted with any alliance other than sons of thor, stop making it out that we have some massive army. We share our defense thread with only thor. Just because we did a joint op with a couple of smaller alliances, doesnt mean we are a 5 alliance army lol. get your facts right

DeletedUser51175

Were not pacted with any alliance other than sons of thor, stop making it out that we have some massive army. We share our defense thread with only thor. Just because we did a joint op with a couple of smaller alliances, doesnt mean we are a 5 alliance army lol. get your facts right

what was that i couldent hear u over the sound of all the citys u are loosin :p

Or over the sound of all my cs beeing sniped by storekrog , god damn he must have quite a few of mine on his wall lol

DeletedUser56389

its was 56 citys to goats to odins 5 citys when i check it last week was looking around the ocean looks like theyve took a few more so prob up in the high 60s 70s lol last time i was there odins were pacted with quite a few people and asking more to pact to help with goats :p:p

DeletedUser43864

its was 56 citys to goats to odins 5 citys when i check it last week was looking around the ocean looks like theyve took a few more so prob up in the high 60s 70s lol last time i was there odins were pacted with quite a few people and asking more to pact to help with goats :p:p
At least were actually fighting, unlike you lot. Uncle Bob noobs and confetti inactives must be a tough fight for you lot.

DeletedUser51175

99c784305538f2491c722d0f4b90f872.png