Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser56554
  • Start date

DeletedUser56605

I just want to say its a Honor to be playing with all of you on this World,by far the best world i have ever played in a great alliance great team and great competitors :)

In years i finally see this as a game and nothing more lets just play do Top 12 and have fun and keep the trolling and insults to a 0

May the beat team win.

Lucius Vorenus Miki

pgalland25

Strategos
I just want to say its a Honor to be playing with all of you on this World,by far the best world i have ever played in a great alliance great team and great competitors :)

In years i finally see this as a game and nothing more lets just play do Top 12 and have fun and keep the trolling and insults to a 0

May the beat team win.

Lucius Vorenus Miki
Oh, no response to me calling you out on your BS?

Last edited:

DeletedUser56550

Obviously no way to enforce this, but can you imagine how fun it would be to play a world with no sister alliances? Then we could actually have 12 separate contenders in the top 12. These days the top 12 looks like this:

1. Spartans
2. Monsters
3. M0nsters
4. Monstersss
4. Spartans 2
5. Written in Ketchup
6. Signed in Ketchup
7. Monsters Again
9. Spartans 3
10. Some real 35 member alliance that is insanely outnumbered.
11. Random Gold Traders
12. Spartan Academy.

Why does Alliance cap even exist at this point?

DeletedUser55892

Obviously no way to enforce this, but can you imagine how fun it would be to play a world with no sister alliances? Then we could actually have 12 separate contenders in the top 12. These days the top 12 looks like this:

1. Spartans
2. Monsters
3. M0nsters
4. Monstersss
4. Spartans 2
5. Written in Ketchup
6. Signed in Ketchup
7. Monsters Again
9. Spartans 3
11. Random Gold Traders
12. Spartan Academy.

wait why are we number 10
edit: realized this wasn't about our world specifically, moving on

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Yeah ,2 maybe 3, then she'll just disappear and blame everyone else for it.
Leaving another alliance with internals too take, because she's going 'to play with friends' lmao

Says the one who booted my *** from the council for having issues in RL lmao.
I won't say anymore on the matter as I can't be bothered to argue and rather play with True Fear and RX who understands the real world. Good luck in 118:)

DeletedUser10810

lol~ No one is able to do a top 10 till now. This is so depressing. Before u all pound on me, I just dont have that kind of time right now, or else I would have done that by myself.

Says the one who booted my *** from the council for having issues in RL lmao.
I won't say anymore on the matter as I can't be bothered to argue and rather play with True Fear and RX who understands the real world. Good luck in 118:)

But come on, this forum is already boring and dead compare to what we had before, dont make it more boring and depressing by making these kind of stuff.

DeletedUser56621

1. Spartans
2. Monsters
3. M0nsters
4. Monstersss
4. Spartans 2
5. Written in Ketchup
6. Signed in Ketchup
7. Monsters Again
9. Spartans 3
11. Random Gold Traders
12. Spartan Academy.

God that is so accurate

1saaa

Strategos
Happy @The rawr? Are you happy?!

1. Fake news. This is my own team so i won't comment.

2-3-4. Poor little rich boys and girls and rich and spoiled (I'm presuming that these are all the same team). As of now they have a very compact core spreading across north 45 and 55. They then have a few scatterings across 54, 44 and the rest of 45 and 55. Right now this kinda of position could lead to a two front (or more war) which gets messy very quickly for most teams. If they play diplo well then they will be fine though. another thing i would like to note is that they have a few cities on rocks. Sooooo uhhhhh. might wanna reread those dom rules goes ;) Right now they have had no major engagements to speak of. I don't know much about its roster but I've heard they do have quite a few strong players (please don't kill me if i don't know you) so I'll leave it at that. Swim.

5. Magister mortalis. This is the next alliance down. Over all they are spread out across southern 45 with a few islands on the 55 border shared with holy roman empire. there is definite potential for a war over there and as of now i don't see any clear winner (granted i don't know either rosters sooooo yeah). they are also racking up a lot of ABP at the time of writing this which is worth noting. no clear DBP winners either so its hard to tell who they are attacking. To early to tell what this alliance can do but as of now they are a bit spread out so I'll give them a float.

6. The holy Roman empire. Okay so i kinda want to give these guys a sink because of all the names you could pick for your alliance you chose the holy roman empire. Why? If its anything like the real holy roman empire they will split up as this server progresses ;) History nerding aside they do actually have quite a tight core in south 55. That will probably help them in the long run but they may run into trouble later down the line with MM in the west and Riches to the north. Smart diplomacy will be key here but leaving room to eat and fight is just as important. For now these guys should be fine though. Swim.

7. Light knights. Previously the sister of the first big team of this server (the shadow knights) i think these guys are already dead in the water. they are spread out across 54 and 44 (even though they want applicants from 55), have just taken a big loss from fake news (but i will compliment there defending) and are now stuck in a very difficult position. If i were them i would go into 44 and try and fight out for dominance of that ocean. But, thats a long shot. Good diplomacy would go a very long way but at this point i doubt it would do much good. unless they pull something insane out of the bag it is a definite Sink.

8. Mischievous ones. Right now they are spread out across northern 44 and 54. They seem to be winning a war against bad religion (good job) and have a decent core. They will probably face some trouble from the south in the long run but for now they should be fine. the real test will be how well they will do when that trouble arrives. I'm giving them a swim. For now...

9. Ill tempered sea bass. one of the alliances competing for control over 44. They are larger than there main competitor BUT they have a much lower average point count. In other words there bark may well be larger than there bite. But, it is to early to tell. I imagine it will all depend on the leaders and what they decide to do with pear of the west. I'll give them a float for now...

10. Pearl from the west. The other alliance competing for 44. Now i don't know why exactly but i seem to think they have a better shot at taking 44. first of all they have a higher average point count (means better chance of more pulling there weight). But, they have also founded on rocks so i think they are fairly even with itsb. Again it all depends on there leadership. Float for now...

11. True Fear. after ghosting and restarting on the rim (or as close to it as possible) true fear has once again ascended in the ranks. These guys will probably have a very good shot at taking 45 in the long run because they have quite a good core and experienced leadership and players. Ontop of that they have no immediate threats so I'm giving them a swim.

12. Lucid. I've played with these guys before and as much as i would LOVE to give them a swim rating i must face the facts. they lost there top player to riches and they are surrounded by a much much much bigger threat. i see no route to success for this alliance but i would love to be proved wrong. Sink.

Now a quick note. First off these take a lot of effort to do well. So, what I'm saying is show your appreciation to everyone who puts effort into these. Even if you disagree with what they have said. Secondly I've done this top 12 in a few different goes so my info might be a bit out of date in some areas. I also don't know that much about most of these alliances so if i got something wrong just message me and I'll make the edit :) Hope you enjoyed reading :)

DeletedUser10810

Happy @The rawr? Are you happy?!

1. Fake news. This is my own team so i won't comment.

2-3-4. Poor little rich boys and girls and rich and spoiled (I'm presuming that these are all the same team). As of now they have a very compact core spreading across north 45 and 55. They then have a few scatterings across 54, 44 and the rest of 45 and 55. Right now this kinda of position could lead to a two front (or more war) which gets messy very quickly for most teams. If they play diplo well then they will be fine though. another thing i would like to note is that they have a few cities on rocks. Sooooo uhhhhh. might wanna reread those dom rules goes ;) Right now they have had no major engagements to speak of. I don't know much about its roster but I've heard they do have quite a few strong players (please don't kill me if i don't know you) so I'll leave it at that. Swim.

5. Magister mortalis. This is the next alliance down. Over all they are spread out across southern 45 with a few islands on the 55 border shared with holy roman empire. there is definite potential for a war over there and as of now i don't see any clear winner (granted i don't know either rosters sooooo yeah). they are also racking up a lot of ABP at the time of writing this which is worth noting. no clear DBP winners either so its hard to tell who they are attacking. To early to tell what this alliance can do but as of now they are a bit spread out so I'll give them a float.

6. The holy Roman empire. Okay so i kinda want to give these guys a sink because of all the names you could pick for your alliance you chose the holy roman empire. Why? If its anything like the real holy roman empire they will split up as this server progresses ;) History nerding aside they do actually have quite a tight core in south 55. That will probably help them in the long run but they may run into trouble later down the line with MM in the west and Riches to the north. Smart diplomacy will be key here but leaving room to eat and fight is just as important. For now these guys should be fine though. Swim.

7. Light knights. Previously the sister of the first big team of this server (the shadow knights) i think these guys are already dead in the water. they are spread out across 54 and 44 (even though they want applicants from 55), have just taken a big loss from fake news (but i will compliment there defending) and are now stuck in a very difficult position. If i were them i would go into 44 and try and fight out for dominance of that ocean. But, thats a long shot. Good diplomacy would go a very long way but at this point i doubt it would do much good. unless they pull something insane out of the bag it is a definite Sink.

8. Mischievous ones. Right now they are spread out across northern 44 and 54. They seem to be winning a war against bad religion (good job) and have a decent core. They will probably face some trouble from the south in the long run but for now they should be fine. the real test will be how well they will do when that trouble arrives. I'm giving them a swim. For now...

9. Ill tempered sea bass. one of the alliances competing for control over 44. They are larger than there main competitor BUT they have a much lower average point count. In other words there bark may well be larger than there bite. But, it is to early to tell. I imagine it will all depend on the leaders and what they decide to do with pear of the west. I'll give them a float for now...

10. Pearl from the west. The other alliance competing for 44. Now i don't know why exactly but i seem to think they have a better shot at taking 44. first of all they have a higher average point count (means better chance of more pulling there weight). But, they have also founded on rocks so i think they are fairly even with itsb. Again it all depends on there leadership. Float for now...

11. True Fear. after ghosting and restarting on the rim (or as close to it as possible) true fear has once again ascended in the ranks. These guys will probably have a very good shot at taking 45 in the long run because they have quite a good core and experienced leadership and players. Ontop of that they have no immediate threats so I'm giving them a swim.

12. Lucid. I've played with these guys before and as much as i would LOVE to give them a swim rating i must face the facts. they lost there top player to riches and they are surrounded by a much much much bigger threat. i see no route to success for this alliance but i would love to be proved wrong. Sink.

Now a quick note. First off these take a lot of effort to do well. So, what I'm saying is show your appreciation to everyone who puts effort into these. Even if you disagree with what they have said. Secondly I've done this top 12 in a few different goes so my info might be a bit out of date in some areas. I also don't know that much about most of these alliances so if i got something wrong just message me and I'll make the edit :) Hope you enjoyed reading :)

Great finally. I am so happy to see our first Top 12 here. Thank you @1saaa .
But as Bowzer said, Rich and Spoiled are not associated with Poor little Rich boys and girls. :)

Overall great analysis. Always love to see these.