Pre-World Kelendris Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12330

After 4 years away I come back to the game just in time for a new world with no moral. Thank you Grepolis

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
congrats to victrix for another victory on en122. Let's face it, no one is beating them here. Sadly, we're waiting until a later server. Don't play with your food too much ched & skud, and dare I say my #1 fan mac9 will be there.

Again, seriously, congrats to victrix

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
congrats to victrix for another victory on en122. Let's face it, no one is beating them here. Sadly, we're waiting until a later server. Don't play with your food too much ched & skud, and dare I say my #1 fan mac9 will be there.

Who is Victrix :D:D

Achileus85

Phrourach

I am pretty sure there will be great competition in new world.

well too bad

Chiliarch
Some known US players and experienced players are gonna crash this world. Message me if interested in us joining you or you joining us. Cheers!

DeletedUser54610

Now now, settle down Nutz. We all know I'm the best grepo player to ever live. I once rimmed the top 20 players with a 2k city, and no gold. Bow before my present, peasants.

Status
Not open for further replies.