Am i really a god?

DeletedUser56729

Success rate wasn't very good though....how many CS you send? with 7 players to 1 of ours you should have been able to finish us then.
Blow your trumpet when you've accomplished something to be proud of, you'll get there soon enough but it'll never be a glorious victory just the many overwhelming the few.
We sent about 24 CS's and about 15 landed I think with about 11 successfully taking the city. However, half were technically decoys. I did tell them that could take the decoys serious if they wanted but they would be mostly alone in doing so and should still focus on the main targets. So yes, 24 CS's were sent, but only 12 were meant to be actual CS's and successful. That being said, 11 were successful, so I'd say that was a big win.

You say that your only 7 players, but as I told you once before I acknowledge you were very good players. I guess I could have said someone pick a target and send at the same time, but it wouldn't have been very coordinated and because of that, we still may have turned up with the same number of CS's I intended with this OP to be successful. You guys also had a fairly decent stock of troops at the time. So I decided not to sell you guys short and take you seriously. Thus, I deviced an OP which would make it nearly impossible to defend against, and it worked.

I wouldn't sell us short just because we decide to go to extreme measures on skilled players. Afterall, we never sold you short and that is why the OP was successful.

Last edited by a moderator:

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
13 out of 24 is pretty decent score for us.. even with some decoys!

I'd like to see how many groups so small could do better! :)

We didn't expect to go against the odds and not take some loses and we knew that we were going to face your ops :)

we got some good bp so not gonna complain lol

DeletedUser52446

Im grinning ear to ear, it took the number 1 MRA 3 weeks 3 ops and days of spamming 3 attempts get us join and 2 naps broken as your players have little respect for you
You play the number game well but i wouldnt count this as a win for you
in reality youv been made a mockery of openly stated your next enemy and given them plenty of time prepare
but have no fear were not going anywhere yet, wouldnt want you missing us after all

Yossarian234

Strategos
Im grinning ear to ear, it took the number 1 MRA 3 weeks 3 ops and days of spamming 3 attempts get us join and 2 naps broken as your players have little respect for you
You play the number game well but i wouldnt count this as a win for you
in reality youv been made a mockery of openly stated your next enemy and given them plenty of time prepare
but have no fear were not going anywhere yet, wouldnt want you missing us after all
We are proud to be the last MRA standing. We will recruit everything and everyone we can. We will make even more sisters than Balkans and Spiritum, COMBINED.

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
We are proud to be the last MRA standing. We will recruit everything and everyone we can. We will make even more sisters than Balkans and Spiritum, COMBINED.
You said you aren't an MRA and you can't be the last one standing if you say Balkans and Spiritum are?

kingpg28

Phrourach
if we are being honest... most our frontliners arent even in 54, we in 55 preparing for Balkanz... had we acrually payed you guys mind you would've been gone long ago.

DeletedUser52446

standard pg piping up now others have done the work for him

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
Your previous comment answers that question
My previous comment was condescending.. mainly due to your reaction on this forum which is to take everything said here way too serious... if you think it's dumb it says more about you than me lol

It's supposed to be fun.. chill a bit ;)

DeletedUser56199

Never seen a world where the first team without an academy is ranked 18..... Inno might as well make alliance caps 70 +
lol But then you'll have 3 or 4 alliances of 70+ ppl
Itll never end, even if u raise it to 100+ cap
Still would get 3-4 alliances teaming up with 300+ members.
That's no longer hugging, that's an orgy =P

DeletedUser56729

lol But then you'll have 3 or 4 alliances of 70+ ppl
Itll never end, even if u raise it to 100+ cap
Still would get 3-4 alliances teaming up with 300+ members.
That's no longer hugging, that's an orgy =P
Lol, I wonder if they made the alliance limit 20 if people would stop at 60 or go on til 100 or more.