Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser55305

I am amazed everyone is ok with this. This game is not what it was

DeletedUser56683

I am amazed everyone is ok with this. This game is not what it was

The good ol glory days of grepolis are long gone and dead and never coming back. Most of us have already gone through the 5 stages of grief and accepted this is just what it is now :(

DeletedUser46711

Writen In Bloods had Nap's and Pact's with 90% of the Alliances of this world until few months ago.
Now, people complains about the few deals that BBM currently have? Really? :oops:
I think that Bloods use diplo relations just for growth without pressures, but they never done strong relations with any alliance of this server.
A sort of selfish method for stay "alive" , pity that this method not work for long terms plans.
Happy New Year to Everyone.

DeletedUser39998

Writen In Bloods had Nap's and Pact's with 90% of the Alliances of this world until few months ago.
Now, people complains about the few deals that BBM currently have? Really? :oops:
I think that Bloods use diplo relations just for growth without pressures, but they never done strong relations with any alliance of this server.
A sort of selfish method for stay "alive" , pity that this method not work for long terms plans.
Happy New Year to Everyone.

fairy tales.jpg

If your going to tell stories at least get the facts right, all you ramble on about is rumours.

DeletedUser46711

What Rumors?
I posted chronicles.
Maybe you're not enough informed .

Anyway:

uy5enkH.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39998

What Rumors?
I posted chronicles.
Maybe you're not enough informed .

Anyway:

uy5enkH.png

I am not talking about stats they speak for there selves ,
I was referring to you saying this

:eek: not true and you know it, more gossip . :rolleyes:

DeletedUser46711

Is not true?
You can call "agreements" , if you don't want to call them Nap's...
You know what i mean.
Bloods had "agreements" with 90% of the Alliances on this world.
Except with few not important alliances based East 54 and 55 (considered by them enemies until few time ago).
Example : do you remember the True Pirates "businness" ?
The Pelops "businness" ?
;)

Count the merges that Bloods done since the world the start, and you can also count the Agreements that they had.
I repeat ...facts not gossip .

DeletedUser56683

Decided to do another one of these since we are well into domination stage now and new year and new top 12 kinda deal. As a disclaimer for the stats portion the ranks i've adjusted by removing sister alliances out and put any sister alliance stats in brackets to the side and the ranks will only be out of the alliances listed here.

#1 (8) - Written/Signed In Blood

Stats
Avg - #1 - 618k (231k)
ABP - #2 - 10.6m (6.3m)
Total BP - #1 - 33.3m (15.7m)

Still rank 1 so seems I was wrong on my prediction that BBM would pass them when domination started but BBM did also start up their sister alliance at this time being the reason why though. Just look at their conquest history alone they seem to be in damage control mode. They may be in the coveted leading position but the downside is from there you can only go down and when your bleeding losses like they are on so many sides, no matter how slowly the ship sinks, the ship is going down. They will retain domination of O54 for the rest of the server but will get cleaned up over time in 55 by enemies from the west.

Dom Score: Total - 2460, Main Alliance - 2175 - 22.73% (2.98%)

#2 (9) - Broke Back Mountains (Family Loyalty Integrity)

Stats
Avg - #1 - 948k (458k)
ABP - #1 - 26.1m (1.4m)
Total BP - #2 - 32.6m (1.6m)

In a pretty comfortable spot at this point of the server with the win basically in the bag for them. With the main alliance only sitting at 27 players they are happy to wait down the clock for when the dom percentage to drop before they make their move to take 1st place. With a one sided war with WIB going on they will continue to grow and take control of 55. The only real threat at this stage of the game is a breakdown of diplomatic ties with their allies/pacts.

Dom Score: Total - 2366, Main Alliance - 1905 - 19.91% (4.82%)

#3 (12) - Warships (Battleships)

Stats
Avg - #4 - 461k (125k)
ABP - #4 - 7.7m (1.2m)
Total BP - #3 - 13.3m (2.3m)

My own alliance and the one in control of most of the Dom circle to the west. Fighting Infinite Shine in O44 is a fairly one sided war and with majority control of O45 and continuing to grow at a nice pace. I'm really impressed how this alliance has done as I remember early on we took a lot of heavy losses but we have reformed nicely and to be as close as we are in the rankings with 1st and 2nd the fact we are on the rim really hurts our dom score. I remember as one BBM member said in their top 12 describing us with the attribute of stamina. An accurate description as we have just stayed active worked as a team and the result shows :) Excellent leaders always with a plan ready and few ace players to rely on.

Dom Score: Total - 1404, Main Alliance - 1265 - 13.22% (1.45%)

#4 - UBI MAIOR NINOR CESSAT

Stats
Avg - #5 - 411k
ABP - #3 10m
Total BP - #4 - 13.1m

Nothing but great things to say about this bunch. Have been long time allies with us and have really capitalised on their starting position to carve out their territory. Were always backline supporters in early wars giving them good access to bp to fuel their growth which they have made good of. Also key thing to note first alliance in this top 12 without a sister alliance. With BBM to the north and allies in Warships to the west they are moving into O55 to fight WIB and with over 200 cities taken they will be competing with BBM for control of O55 in a land grab for dom islands.

Dom Score: 1069 - 11.17%

#5 (16) - Infinite Shine

Stats
Avg - #7 - 331k (107k)
ABP - #6 - 4.5m (627k)
Total BP - #5 - 12.3m (3m)

While still growing they seem to be going through a lot of internals atm so that combined with the pressure from Warships I would say they will only continue to decline in strength for the rest of the server. The fact they are a rim alliance also means that they have very little presence on the Dom score board and thus not a whole lot of relevance. Like Warships they had a rough start at the start of the server but seem to run outta gas before the finish line.

Dom Score: Total - 611, Main Alliance - 563 - 5.88% (0.5%)

#6 (13) - HYPER/HYPO-TENSION

Stats
Avg - #6 - 343k (128k)
ABP - #8 - 13.1m (246k)
Total BP - #8 - 2.9m (650k)

Formerly Peloponnesian League and likely some other rim alliances on the east they have merged together under a new name to make up their team. If Warships control the west then these guys control the east. It appears they are also in on the band wagon of attacking WIB as it seems they are encroaching in from the east to contest the cities in the dom circle. Like other rim alliances their position hurts their impact on the dom score board and thus their relevance in the end game result.

Dom Score: Total - 506, Main Alliance - 405 - 4.23% (1.06%)

#7 - FUN

Stats
Avg - #2 - 719k
ABP - #5 - 5.1m
Total BP - #6 - 5.9m

One of my favourites of this world. A small crew like their being able to remain the way they are for the entire server is impressive. No desire to recruit others and grow that way but purely out to see how well they can do as a small team. Being a core alliance means even though they are ranked lower than some alliances here point wise they have a more significant role in the final end result due to their control of dom islands.

Dom Score: 703 - 7.35%

#10 - Underdogs

Stats
Avg - #9 - 101k
ABP - #7 - 1.4m
Total BP - #7 - 3.7m

With only 20 dom cities only here because I want to give a shout out to the next alliance. I think its fair to call them king of the rocks though lol.

Dom Score: 21 - 0.22%

#11 (15) - Primordial Britannicus

Stats
Avg - #8 - 169k (96k)
ABP - #9 - 1.1m (312k)
Total BP - #9 - 2.3m (490k)

A close ally of Warships. Teaming up has been mutually beneficial to both teams as Warships was able to avoid multi front wars and they secured main control of O46. Partially involved in my alliances success hence the shout out. A good bunch who have stayed active and got themselves on the leaderboard by the end :)

Dom Score: Total - 176. Main Alliance - 112 - 1.17% (0.67%)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Word is bloods are quitting on the 10th. Not surprised, at all, theres a new WW server for them to lose. Just hoping someone has the balls from bloods to confirm.

DeletedUser54234

And what exactly are your sources for that? You guys come in posting half truths and tall tales with no credibility. Considering that wib is up against several alliances and still here speaks volumes to their overall team. I think they've done well on this world considering it's their first Dom server.

Besides I don't know why you're saying this as I heard that BBM is getting ready to ghost on the 12th to prepare for the next world.;)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
And what exactly are your sources for that? You guys come in posting half truths and tall tales with no credibility. Considering that wib is up against several alliances and still here speaks volumes to their overall team. I think they've done well on this world considering it's their first Dom server.

Besides I don't know why you're saying this as I heard that BBM is getting ready to ghost on the 12th to prepare for the next world.;)

PM from juegono stating that the server is going to become very boring after jan 10th the server will be very boring. And no, for a team which had two teams, had relations with many other alliances which they did not enforce, then got beaten into a pulp. That's not good.

They had an opportunity to strengthen relationships with teams like Shine, warships, UBI, all three teams which WERE FIGHTING BBM BEFORE THE WAR but they chose not too. They had the opportunity to properly defend with proper LTS and sniping of OLU nukes with their biremes, they chose not to. They had the opportunity to OP back and secure areas of territory, they chose not to.

They had not one. single. itty-bitty. move to win this server. Those are cold hard facts, and if you put them into the microwave, they'd just be the same facts but warm. If you want to win the server, act like it. If that's not important, why play?

Ruthie2

Phrourach
PM from juegono stating that the server is going to become very boring after jan 10th the server will be very boring. And no, for a team which had two teams, had relations with many other alliances which they did not enforce, then got beaten into a pulp. That's not good.

They had an opportunity to strengthen relationships with teams like Shine, warships, UBI, all three teams which WERE FIGHTING BBM BEFORE THE WAR but they chose not too. They had the opportunity to properly defend with proper LTS and sniping of OLU nukes with their biremes, they chose not to. They had the opportunity to OP back and secure areas of territory, they chose not to.

They had not one. single. itty-bitty. move to win this server. Those are cold hard facts, and if you put them into the microwave, they'd just be the same facts but warm. If you want to win the server, act like it. If that's not important, why play?

I thought I would check in and see whats being said as I was asked to

Firstly even if juegono did messaage you do you think , you would get the truth seeing how you bend it around for your benefit.

We didnt venture to other alliances as we stupidly trusted the wrong group.

I find it comical how you keep stating we can fight back and have LTS blah ..blah,..blah.
We have continuous relays of attacks and ops, from many , many alliances most working with you , my players have been shown your forums of joint ops ,

i am not here to argue , its pointless, Its Bloods First Dom we have learnt alot of lessons here and regardless of what the end result is , I am extremely proud of my team, we lost alot of the new players we took in but the main bloods, I cant credit enough, they are loyal even in what the last 3 months have been like they stand together ,

My last comment here regardless of the rubbish that will probably be said now , I and people who know me can see the truth.

Theres alot of really good teams in this world and everyone of them has the chance to win, its a game and its supposed to be fun,

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I thought I would check in and see whats being said as I was asked to

Firstly even if juegono did messaage you do you think , you would get the truth seeing how you bend it around for your benefit.

We didnt venture to other alliances as we stupidly trusted the wrong group.

I find it comical how you keep stating we can fight back and have LTS blah ..blah,..blah.
We have continuous relays of attacks and ops, from many , many alliances most working with you , my players have been shown your forums of joint ops ,

i am not here to argue , its pointless, Its Bloods First Dom we have learnt alot of lessons here and regardless of what the end result is , I am extremely proud of my team, we lost alot of the new players we took in but the main bloods, I cant credit enough, they are loyal even in what the last 3 months have been like they stand together ,

My last comment here regardless of the rubbish that will probably be said now , I and people who know me can see the truth.

Theres alot of really good teams in this world and everyone of them has the chance to win, its a game and its supposed to be fun,

Please. I don't even post in the forums for my takes, most of mine are solo. I would be the ONLY PLAYER DEEP BEHIND ENEMY LINES ON ALL BLOODS ISLANDS there was no attempt to remove me. There was, and still is, little to no LTS back there. I am able to sail in CS hitting NOTHING when RR starts, and I don't even own helen. Regardless of the coalition these statements are cold hard facts. Your players I talk to are all saying the same, that they're out and you're leaving.

You had every opportunity to win this server, you were in the drivers seat and you failed miserably. Don't use "this is our first dom server" as an excuse. 108 wasn't dom, and 122 isnt dom, and you'll get suplexed by victrix both times. Stop coming on here to make excuses publicly for your and kristy inability to lead a horse to water. You didn't even try, but hey, atleast you mmd the whole server merry christmas while your mates were being pummeled. Another well deserved loss for you, add it to the song lyrics

DeletedUser39998

Please. I don't even post in the forums for my takes, most of mine are solo. I would be the ONLY PLAYER DEEP BEHIND ENEMY LINES ON ALL BLOODS ISLANDS there was no attempt to remove me. There was, and still is, little to no LTS back there. I am able to sail in CS hitting NOTHING when RR starts, and I don't even own helen. Regardless of the coalition these statements are cold hard facts. Your players I talk to are all saying the same, that they're out and you're leaving.

You had every opportunity to win this server, you were in the drivers seat and you failed miserably. Don't use "this is our first dom server" as an excuse. 108 wasn't dom, and 122 isnt dom, and you'll get suplexed by victrix both times. Stop coming on here to make excuses publicly for your and kristy inability to lead a horse to water. You didn't even try, but hey, atleast you mmd the whole server merry christmas while your mates were being pummeled. Another well deserved loss for you, add it to the song lyrics

Do you read anyones posts but your own, look at other peoples posts , I see them say they cant provide LTS because BBM have a coalition hitting them , so you being the big I am and saying you take a city alone is pretty easy when those cities or certain players are being opted by multiple other alliances
I wish just for once you would tell the whole story and not just what you have done , its more of what all your other friends have done to aid you, in easy takes .

DeletedUser46711

Do you read anyones posts but your own, look at other peoples posts , I see them say they cant provide LTS because BBM have a coalition hitting them , so you being the big I am and saying you take a city alone is pretty easy when those cities or certain players are being opted by multiple other alliances
I wish just for once you would tell the whole story and not just what you have done , its more of what all your other friends have done to aid you, in easy takes .
Really?
No LTS?
Is weird to see Ruthie's towns stacked of LTS and the rest of the alliance with not enough supports for cover their towns under revolt.
Maybe next time , Bloods leaders need to serve and help their team and not use the alliance like a tool.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

Listen mouth breather, I was dropped in bloods rearline. I harassed them constantly. I've been here for 8 weeks, so I can only observe what I saw during these 8 weeks. You've been here a total of 0 weeks but have a real big mouth for such a little boy. Keep on the look out because I will be back with Fiasco this spring, and I hope you and bloods come crawling in. We'll drop on top of you, we won't pact anyone and

WE WILL CRUSH YOU

see you in the spring, mouth breathers. congrats to bbm on the win.

PS- to maxi and feck, you guys better drop too. Next fast revolt server.

DeletedUser39998

Listen mouth breather, I was dropped in bloods rearline. I harassed them constantly. I've been here for 8 weeks, so I can only observe what I saw during these 8 weeks. You've been here a total of 0 weeks but have a real big mouth for such a little boy. Keep on the look out because I will be back with Fiasco this spring, and I hope you and bloods come crawling in. We'll drop on top of you, we won't pact anyone and

WE WILL CRUSH YOU

see you in the spring, mouth breathers. congrats to bbm on the win.

PS- to maxi and feck, you guys better drop too. Next fast revolt server.

Mouth breather .. haha , I guess you dont breath through your mouth, probably from the same place you talk alot of rubbish from look behind you , your see the place I mean.
I would love to play a man like you on a even ground , no gold , just knowledge. I know to you thats hard seeing you would not be able to send your troops every hour when they get destroyed .

Nice seeing you call your friends to come and play, Are you scared to play alone?

A few words to you from my native tongue

hombre pequeño con una boca grande