Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser10810
  • Start date

DeletedUser10810

Start the war of words. Be civilized and love each other.

War of Words.png

DeletedUser10810

With no morale after a very long time, yes. Only downfall is its Revolt ;)

DeletedUser56716

122 is going to be 10x better
10x more hugging or 10x more fighting? If you mean the latter, then I would have to agree with you. I doubt EN122 could exceed the amount of hugging that's going on in this server. There is hardly any fighting going on!

DeletedUser10810

10x more hugging or 10x more fighting? If you mean the latter, then I would have to agree with you. I doubt EN122 could exceed the amount of hugging that's going on in this server. There is hardly any fighting going on!

Ahem! Hardly any fighting going on ?
Ummm, there is a huge war going on here. Don't you know? Rest are consolidating their oceans, soon when its done, the intense wars will starts everywhere. So far this world is on 4 Axis ;) This is a very interesting world.

Yossarian234

Strategos
Don't know where you at mate but I see our front with balkans exciting already, definitely more fun ahead. Don't know what's happening on the other side of world tho, but I think this world will be one of the most exciting ones I played.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach

Who is hugging lmao? This is a world with some of the least hugging I’ve seen in recent time.

DeletedUser10810

@kingpg28 - QueenPG is a very disturbed guy who needs to send to a boarding school far far away where he can learn to be civilized.
@Lethal-Bacon - Bacon loves QueenPG.
@The rawr - Dont give a damn.
@T0M4S - Miss guided prince
@Majorx - Lost soldier.

Its trash talk and our biggest trash talkers are not here yet I see. A small incentive ;)

DeletedUser10810

@Lethal-Bacon - Nooooooo, why? When you will come back. I am not talking with soos. I am calling KingPG as QueenPG as there is nothing king-like thing inside him. I will call him a her from today as well.

@kingpg28 , Hey queenPG, what's up. Are you enjoying your time in Balkan Girls?

DeletedUser10810

This requires a PnP. ;) Will try to create one after few days.

kingpg28

Phrourach
This requires a PnP. ;) Will try to create one after few days.

make one about how the team mascot for balkanz spends too much time on the forums and doesnt know when in siege... must be tough losing 2 cities... couldve been 4... lucky your teammates trip... and now you send LS and feed me BP....

a PnP is required indeed....

title: "Team Mascot bites off more than he can chew"

kingpg28

Phrourach
to any leader... if you have a player with multiple cities in siege and multiple CS killed with no response still....

how you gonna feel after this is the only attack by that player on the siege LMAOOOOOOOO

my 2 year old nephew can do better @The rawr

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200108-061231-1.jpg
    Screenshot_20200108-061231-1.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 57