well too bad

Chiliarch
Welcome everyone to this world's newsletter. I will be doing the honor of delivering the weekly newsletter on Fridays.
The weekly newsletter will contain:
1. War scores with top gaining alliance and least losing alliance in cities(alliance vs alliance not total)
2. Gossips of new wars.
3. Map
4. Possible NAPs/Alliances
5. Favorite/Over-rated/Under-dog alliance of the week.
6. Meme of the week
7. Interviews (not every week)
8. Weekly Special

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus
Welcome everyone to this world's newsletter. I will be doing the honor of delivering the weekly newsletter on Fridays.
1. War scores with top gaining alliance and least losing alliance in cities(alliance vs alliance not total)
2. Gossips of new wars.
3. Map
6. Meme of the week
8. Weekly Special
Nice

well too bad

Chiliarch
Week of 14/2-21/2 NEWSLETTER:

Headlines
Sorry not sorry heading both points and BP ranking out of BP and maintaining it
House of name/pain/gain plummets to oblivion
Anarchaos has a bad name but is second to SnS in both pts and BP
Hakuna Matata maintains position and hasn't plummeted yet
Frozen is nowhere to be found​

Now to everyone's favorite part:
War SCORES!

SnS/TnT X Waste Management -- 7-0
SnS/TnT X Gone fishing -- 1-0

Anarchaos X The meerkats -- 1-0
Anarchaos X The VanguardS -- 1-0

Ghost division X The VanguardS -- 5-0
Ghost division X The invited -- 1-1

Hakunas X Frozen -- 3-0
Hakunas X ... -- 0-2

The Vanguards X Frozen -- 2-0

Spiritum Sancti X The Vanguards -- 2-0

Most gaining alliance: SnS/TnT 38 cities
Most Losing alliance(from top 12): The Vanguards 9 cities

This is alliance VS alliance takes.
--------------------------------------------------
Gossip of new wars:
-We have gossips that Spiritum Sancti X Ghost division will start fighting in the upcoming week(O45). Both alliances have really high ABP and both are eating vanguard and getting into position. Or maybe nothing will happen. The days will tell
- An all-out war in (O54) will be going out soon between Meerkats X Gone Fishing X Scruffies, this war will determine the rules of O54.
-The Vanguard X Hakuna is a war everyone is looking forward to(O44). The winner will be facing Anarchaos. But will this war make the winner weaker and deprived or will it make them stronger?
- SnS X Waste management is already happening(O55). There is quality over quantity floating around so pacts may be forged or it might be an all-out as well.
Screenshot-74.png
Screenshot-73.png
Gossip of Alliances:
- In O55 there may be an alliance between Waste management and Quality over quantity to slow down SnS.
- In O54 there will probably be no alliances or pacts, possible NAPs to eliminate the third alliance.
- In O45 an unlikely alliance may be brewing between Ghost and SS to push east and deal a big blow to SnS.
- In O44 instead of fighting against each other Vanguard and Hakuna can team up against AnA.

Cross Ocean :
Ghost Division is in a very good placement so in the near future many alliances will seek a pact with them. Quality may reach out for a pact to sandwich SnS and maybe do something that will shock everyone.
Hakunas may reach out to Ghost to sandwich AnA. I personally doubt this will happen though.
SnS and Spiritum Sancti may pact up to push Ghost back.
Meerkats and SnS may NAP to eliminate Waste management,
Favorite alliance of the world: Sorry Not Sorry, the best team for now. Heading everything, killing everyone.
Over-rated alliance of the world: Anarchaos, personally I was expecting way more from them. They went out of beginners' protection with a very large amount of BP but then slowed down a lot! They haven't engaged in fights or skirmishes. They have been taking ghosts/browns/small alliances. I thought they would go out like a beast and bulldozing through any alliance.
Under-dog alliance of the world: I would say Quality over Quantity, they are right next to SnS. They didn't lose a city yet which is a big indicator that they are quality. For now, I am excited to see what they can bring to the table next week.
MEME TIME!!
Nothing personal and nothing intended. Taking situations and making them funny.
d5fd785c-e077-11e9-b8e0-026e07cbe5b4.jpg
Interviews:
Nothing this week. Stay tuned for some nice interviews next week.
Weekly Special:

Stay Tuned also. Open to suggestions also.

Cheers!

Last edited:

DeletedUser55346

Very nice work... the only thing - SnS and TnT are in bad color. :D Im already almost blinded and that grey color does not stand out... looks like more a ghost towns. :D But overall great job i liked.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Great job, very good read! :D
Only thing I have to say because of my ocd lol is that its us 1-0 up on Gone Fishing not the other way around xD

DeletedUser52835

Both cities taken in The Invited vs Ghost Division were players not active or experienced enough to tell their alliance lol. Appreciate you putting the score up despite us being smol

Roastinator

Chiliarch
2. Gossips of new wars.
3. Map
6. Meme of the week
8. Weekly Special
Can you reveal your identity at the end of the world?

Aethilla

Phrourach
Great read, would like to point out that 2 of those cities we lost to SnS we handed over , small point but significant :)

DeletedUser10902

lol! Very nice. Thank you. I am Co-Founder of The Vanguard/The Vanguard. We have a very long history through the worlds of EN Grepolis (About 10 years going back to Theta). No offense taken. We must be doing SOMETHING right if you mention us. :)

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus
Where has the gossip of there being a war in 54 came from ?? don’t count lions out, deffo some heart in this alliance!