DeletedUser54451

Gossip of Alliances:
- In O55 there may be an alliance between Waste management and Quality over quantity to slow down SnS.
Hey I'm an Quality over Quantity player. I just want to say we have no pacts or naps with Waste Management however we're not attacking them yet though.

DeletedUser39822

Hey I'm an Quality over Quantity player. I just want to say we have no pacts or naps with Waste Management however we're not attacking them yet though.

Buyer beware.........sometimes these papers are not based on any known facts but are more of a suggestive nature and possibly agenda driven of what the author would like to see happen.

DeletedUser39822

Isn’t that what all newspapers do?
No.....I am pretty sure that most papers before they go to print would like to have their facts straight. If they attach an opinion piece they make it clear that it does not reflect the views of the paper.

well too bad

Chiliarch
Guys that's why it's called gossip:
Gossips are just things that would go around but no one says out loud. They are assumptions. I didn't say they are true. You can disprove a gossip like said above about Quality. In no way did I mean they are true or it is in process.

kingpg28

Phrourach
Welcome everyone to this world's newsletter. I will be doing the honor of delivering the weekly newsletter on Fridays.
The weekly newsletter will contain:
1. War scores with top gaining alliance and least losing alliance in cities(alliance vs alliance not total)
2. Gossips of new wars.
3. Map
4. Possible NAPs/Alliances
5. Favorite/Over-rated/Under-dog alliance of the week.
6. Meme of the week
7. Interviews (not every week)
8. Weekly Special

interview the GOAT... Mr. Trump that man is god

DeletedUser41523

You should start. They’re free cities. Speaking as someone that’s been fighting some combination of that group since Lato.

well too bad

Chiliarch
Week of 22/2-28/2 NEWSLETTER:
Headlines
Sorry not sorry creating a very big lead against Anarchaos in points
Ghost Division Ghosts
Hakuna Matata Strikes back at anarchaos and hangs by a thread in top 12
New Entry at #12
Anarchaos and Sorry not sorry are fighting for #1 fighter
Top dogs start losing cities
Waste management is being waste managed​
Now to everyone's favorite part:
WAR SCORES!

SnS/TnT X Waste Management -- 38-0
SnS/TnT X Gone fishing -- 2-0
SnS/TnT X The Accepted/The Invited -- 3-1
SnS/TnT X Curse of the reivers -- 6-0
SnS/TnT X Lions -- 1-0

AnA X Hakunas -- 29-2
AnA X Immortals -- 12-0
AnA X The Black Seas -- 12-0
AnA X The Vanguards -- 2-1
AnA X Lions/Meerkats -- 2-1(at moment of deletion of meerkats)

Lions X AnA -- 1-0(without meerkats)
Lions X King tut -- 4-0
Lions X C R G -- 1-1

GF X Queen Cleo -- 11-0
GF X Gone Fusion -- 8-0
GF X Hakunas --7-0

SS X Hyper -- 13-1
SS X The Vanguards -- 3-0
SS X Hakunas -- 1-0

QoQ X Waste -- 9-0
QoQ X The Horde -- 6-0
QoQ X SnS/TnT -- 2-0
QoQ X Hellfury -- 4-0

Scruffies X King Tut -- 2-0

The Vanguard X Black Seas -- 12-0

The Accepted invited X Ghost Division -- 12-0
The AI X Vanguard -- 1-0

Most Gaining Alliance: AnA 71 cities ( SnS second with 70)
Most Losing Alliance: Waste Management 51 cities

This is alliance VS alliance takes only
------------------------------------------
Gossip of new wars + reviews of last newspaper wars:
- The SS X GD clash didn't happen because, well GD fell apart. But there is still a clash upcoming between SS and The AI very soon. Food in 45 is coming to an end and this will determine the dominator of O45. And SS are looking scary with all the attack point. This means either SS will easily destroy The AI because of their over-aggressive nature or The AI will be a force worth reckoning.
- The All-out war is nearing and nearing. Although the 2 major forces didn't clash yet scruffies is starting to push south and that will make them a threat to GF and Lions. O54, but GF has a pretty high attack BP which means it is pretty active in attacking people.
- My favorite ocean and what I like to call the Hunger Games ocean. QoQ and SnS already started to clash. Multiple Skirmishes here and there. No major operations going on. This week will be more exciting i think. Both are devouring Waste now. The new entrant will probably be food also. SnS will be busy with them but it is pretty far for QoQ. O55
-
Now for the calm ocean. Vanguard and AnA haven't really clashed yet just taking inactives here and there. AnA is hitting a bit of everyone and making a ton of enemies. Not a lot of action around. But AnA and Vanguard should start hitting each other soon because well this isn't SIM CITY! O44
Screenshot-75.png
Screenshot-76.png
Gossip of Alliances+ Analysis:
- In O55 since scruffies are a bit far from QoQ there may be an alliance to overwhelm SnS.
-In O54 it is a free for all so no pacts for the moment.
- In O45 also no NAPs and pacts since there are only 2 alliances that will fight.
-In O44 I hear that there may be an NAP between Vanguard and Hakuna to push AnA a bit.

Cross Ocean:
My little birds are telling me that there are friendships and ties between SS and SnS that may lead to something later on.
Scruffies may ally with AnA as well.
Favorite alliance of the world: Sorry Not Sorry, still reining as the champion of this world they stand on top of every criterion. From positioning to placement to point and battle points. They put roughly a 1 million point difference between them and 2nd place AnA. With the fall of GD and the joining of their top players,they have become stronger.
Over-rated alliance of the world: Lions Pride, they will sink very soon. Although they are currently ranked 3rd their BP is more like Lions Shame. Their BP is so bad that even simmers can do better. They may seem big and scary but remove top 5 players they are very tasty food.
Under-dog alliance of the world: Spirtum Sancti, I gotta give it to them. They are 5th in the total ranking but their ABP is skyrocketing day by day. Before the GD fall,they were doing just okay but now these guys are gonna be 3rd best-attacking alliance in no time probably by Sunday's top 12 they will. They are trying to move more into the domination circle which is good. I got to mention Quality over Quantity because they have been doing a great job against SnS too. Pretty impressive performance.
MEME TIME!!
Nothing personal and nothing intended. Taking situations and making them funny
people-pulling-bad-business-man-clipart-vector-csp27454158.jpg
spongebob.jpg
Interviews: tip: going for demands there will be an interview with M Donald J trump about if he will be running for president again.
These Interviews were carried out by Yossarian so a big thanks to him

Interview 1: With T0M4S leader of SnS/TnT
What do you think will be the biggest event in the near future?

Not really able to comment on stuff regarding us as don't want to give anything away, but I guess big events will be whatever wars the top alliances decide to do.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you think that SnS/TnT will be the winner of the O55 hunger games or will it fall to an enemy coalition of alliances?

As for us, of course I think we are favourites to dominate the ocean, unless the competition can step it up.

Will you consider allies now? or later on?

I cant comment that, sorry.

Who do you think will be the biggest threat in the future if SnS wins O55?

Long term there is going to be Anarchaos to compete with of course, but I don't see any other strong alliances in 45 or 54 atm, just MRAs mostly.

Interview 2: With Heres20bucks from former Ghost Division
What made you leave GD? Was it leadership? Being an MRA? or is it just participation?

0 OPs and just overall a bunch of noobs in 1 alliance lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you think you have bigger chances with SnS although you are in O45?

Yeah I do actually they seem way more organized and actually seem to know what they're doing
And for me, location is not a problem as I'm used to playing solo, but can always move closer to them which im planning to anyway

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who do you think is the biggest threat right now in O45 and that in O55?

45 alliance wise I'd pick Spiritum Sancti, The Invited have a bunch of def but thats about it, And Ghost Division is just a bunch of noobs
55 definitely SnS and TnT, not because they now own me but that's just obvious... Although QoQ do seem to be doing well too and have a strong roster so who knows ;)

Are you thinking of shifting your city orientation to O55 or will you chill in 45 for the moment? Will you stay a bit to feed on GD?

Nah not at all I'll enjoy the food in 45 for now maybe trade for some safe ones, 45 is mine

If you could describe GD in no more than 5 words what would it be?

A f***ing mess

Interview 3: with Big Papa leader of Spiritum Sancti

How will the fall of GD affect SS?

What can I tell you about GD? I knew they are going to fall a while ago. It was not surprise nor a news. MRA's without a strong leadership are doomed to sink.
Will you guys turn your attention to them or will you keep eating browns and small alliances?

We don't really care if they have big cities we will visit anyone

I was reading around and saw your alliance SS also in a previous world. Will you ghost on this alliance also or are you considering to play seriously and stick with the team no matter what?

No, in Himera happened something else. I won't try to find myself an excuse. From the moment when Warlords left the world. I just knew, BWN just won the world. Also let's be honest, I won't play a morale conquest ever. I hate the concept of LMD and I hate the concept of spam.

And I didn't ghost. Lol. I NEVER ghost.

Are you guys planning to move north or will you concentrate in the south?

It's not like it's not obvious lol. We have to move north in order to participate in dominance.
We just started a bit behind.
Weekly Special:
The number of inactive in top 12 alliances xD Happy hunting boys and girls!
SnS/TnT : 1
Lions Pride: 1
Gone Fishing: 1
Scruffies: 3
The vanguard: 2
The AI: 3

Enjoy the free info go get em!