TKF's Power Rankings Edition Ten: OCEANS VETERANS Rise, Spirtum Sancti Hanging By A Thread, Warlords Fall Out!

DeletedUser41523

Looks like one of the founders took all the rights off and changed the name.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
I'm not playing any more worlds after this one, although this was a sad joke of a last world for me admittedly...

For the record, I advocated from day one for us to eat BB and absorb their better members. I predicted EXACTLY what would happen, was laughed at and told that we would be prepared.. Hmmm okay... Seems correct to me.

Best of luck to all you idiots who still play this game o_O

DeletedUser10810

I'm not playing any more worlds after this one, although this was a sad joke of a last world for me admittedly...

For the record, I advocated from day one for us to eat BB and absorb their better members. I predicted EXACTLY what would happen, was laughed at and told that we would be prepared.. Hmmm okay... Seems correct to me.

Best of luck to all you idiots who still play this game o_O

This is a joke. Of course u will be laughed at. Do you think BB was any different that time than now? We were equally powerful and organized that time as well. Ask Ex-Plagues.

You thought u guys had chance that time if u declared against us? That is no naive. I have seen the inside of BwN after the war starts and things made me sad. If we would have done this in past, BwN would have been long gone from here even if we had two other fronts elsewhere. Now I am not bantering or chest thumping here. Its just a fact.

Don't even think for an instance that BwN gave BB a chance anywhere. Your leader knew that time and know now as well with proof which one is better alliance. For actual reasons BB and BwN became allies at the beginning of the world. We were truthful till the end. But you guys gone so mad in arrogance and blinded by your fake popularity and over-confident that you always took BB as granted. The seal on the coffin was when you took players in from our core oceans without even proper discussion with us and somehow thought u will show your muscle power and we will forget that? Somehow that feeling resulted in this.

It's BB who was holding BwN's hand on your eastern border. If we really was not there, now I believe, even Plagues would have destroyed you.

BB fought Plague in a close intense war at the very beginning of this server. And I can say Plague earned their respect by fighting an actual war before they lose. They fought till the very end but we were just better and organized than them. Then Bunnies came like real plague in our ocean. Defected our entire backline and make our former players against us... There goes 2 intense frontal war. Then Beasties came from East. We never went down.... there were times when some unexpected defection put us on the back-seat for sometime but that was just temporary. Balkans always acted as a SINGLE Cohesive Team and at the end we got back our own guys who were mislead in south and broke 2 other fronts by sheer force.

@FlcoBlades , even after seeing all that, if you still think and tell this that BwN should have turned onto BB before and succeeded by some miracle, what should I not call you Naive?

Anyways, BwN was really disappointing. I am admitting, I never thought BwN will fold this fast without even a real fight. All the effort that we made by designing a front and everything else gone waste now. Shame on you. At least admit defeat after a real fight for god's sake, otherwise dont play Grepolis at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38766

This is a joke. Of course u will be laughed at. Do you think BB was any different that time than now? We were equally powerful and organized that time as well. Ask Ex-Plagues.

You thought u guys had chance that time if u declared against us? That is no naive. I have seen the inside of BwN after the war starts and things made me sad. If we would have done this in past, BwN would have been long gone from here even if we had two other fronts elsewhere. Now I am not bantering or chest thumping here. Its just a fact.

Don't even think for an instance that BwN gave BB a chance anywhere. Your leader knew that time and know now as well with proof which one is better alliance. For actual reasons BB and BwN became allies at the beginning of the world. We were truthful till the end. But you guys gone so mad in arrogance and blinded by your fake popularity and over-confident that you always took BB as granted. The seal on the coffin was when you took players in from our core oceans without even proper discussion with us and somehow thought u will show your muscle power and we will forget that? Somehow that feeling resulted in this.

It's BB who was holding BwN's hand on your eastern border. If we really was not there, now I believe, even Plagues would have destroyed you.

BB fought Plague in a close intense war at the very beginning of this server. And I can say Plague earned their respect by fighting an actual war before they lose. They fought till the very end but we were just better and organized than them. Then Bunnies came like real plague in our ocean. Defected our entire backline and make our former players against us... There goes 2 intense frontal war. Then Beasties came from East. We never went down.... there were times when some unexpected defection put us on the back-seat for sometime but that was just temporary. Balkans always acted as a SINGLE Cohesive Team and at the end we got back our own guys who were mislead in south and broke 2 other fronts by sheer force.

@FlcoBlades , even after seeing all that, if you still think and tell this that BwN should have turned onto BB before and succeeded by some miracle, what should I not call you Naive?

Anyways, BwN was really disappointing. I am admitting, I never thought BwN will fold this fast without even a real fight. All the effort that we made by designing a front and everything else gone waste now. Shame on you. At least admit defeat after a real fight for god's sake, otherwise dont play Grepolis at all.

Rawr, yes yall were equally powerful and orginized, no doubt in that. But what you are missing here is that bwn got through time less and less motivated and wasnt same as at the beginning.

Many players left because of the spam bots that we got from someone or either got less motivated because of that.

Also before war even started there was some drama with xuegou. I dont know what really happened there cause i never been 100% commited to This world(in fact i have mostly simmed here).

Anyway with all respect here you need to get your ego little back with saying bwn would have gone long ago or even worse saying thats a fact. Boys might be same as in the beginning but bwn was not the same anymore before the war broke out.

In conclusion im little disappointed for yall backstabbing and also with what happened to bwn. At the same time im glad i can retire finally haha. After 4th year playing straight this is finally happning :)

DeletedUser10810

Rawr, yes yall were equally powerful and orginized, no doubt in that. But what you are missing here is that bwn got through time less and less motivated and wasnt same as at the beginning.

Many players left because of the spam bots that we got from someone or either got less motivated because of that.

Also before war even started there was some drama with xuegou. I dont know what really happened there cause i never been 100% commited to This world(in fact i have mostly simmed here).

Anyway with all respect here you need to get your ego little back with saying bwn would have gone long ago or even worse saying thats a fact. Boys might be same as in the beginning but bwn was not the same anymore before the war broke out.

In conclusion im little disappointed for yall backstabbing and also with what happened to bwn. At the same time im glad i can retire finally haha. After 4th year playing straight this is finally happning :)

Hey Jooser, I do not have any ego. What I said was fact. I know tomorrow someone can pretty well trashed me in game. I am not some ultra talented skilled player here but I do understand this game tactics which I learned over the years. I have seen BwN internal and external forum and messages in past few days and from that I am telling this.

Proper leaders has to groom team game and increase the confidence over the time, not the other way around. Also actual leaders will infuse sense of ownership for the alliance to each individual players there, which was greatly missing in BwN for unknown reasons. If that is there, even without leader all of you should have fight till the end to save BwN - which is your own alliance, not just pack the bags and gone to the next server.

Also spam can't be the reason of quitting the game. Spamming were done by both parties. OV were under tremendous spam as well. Did they quit? How can that be an excuse of lower motivation. That actually should increase the motivation. Its the problem with BwN leadership if they couldn't handle and direct the team. The latest motivation messages from pstrife, syncshow or that stupid SPAM OP planning by Spartan AD against Marko, which still present on your forum are living proof of bad direction and inexperience.

Individual talents inside BwN was great. Some very respected players and close friends of mine were there including you @jooser . Without few there, I would have left the game long back as well. So do not take my comments as insulting to any individual BwN player there. I am only pointing that Its just a major failure how leaders directed that awesome team there and how everyone just quit without even a real fight.

DeletedUser38766

Also spam can't be the reason of quitting the game. Spamming were done by both parties. OV were under tremendous spam as well. Did they quit? How can that be an excuse of lower motivation. That actually should increase the motivation. Its the problem with BwN leadership if they couldn't handle and direct the team. The latest motivation messages from pstrife, syncshow or that stupid SPAM OP planning by Spartan AD against Marko, which still present on your forum are living proof of bad direction and inexperience.

Individual talents inside BwN was great. Some very respected players and close friends of mine were there including you @jooser . Without few there, I would have left the game long back as well. So do not take my comments as insulting to any individual BwN player there. I am only pointing that Its just a major failure how leaders directed that awesome team there and how everyone just quit without even a real fight.

Sounds fair, however i have to comment one more time about spam. It wasn´t OV directly but someone unknown who created bot accounts to spam us. For example hektor left because of that into vm and never returned. And well his vm expaired the best time possible as well ofcourse(sarcastic here :) ). Im not sure but i think many other front line players left because of that.

Leaders did very good job at least at the beginning but for some reason most of them went vm yet again before War. So there was some sort of drama which leaded into that kind of result but i have no idea whats going on tho.

I agree with almost everything you said except that BWN would have still been gone if we went war right at the start and include that as a fact. Thats not fact but assumption based on what you´ve seen latly.

DeletedUser45100

I can agree with most things on here. BwN to me honestly seemed less and less dangerous over time.

When the world started off BwN was stronger then us, but still, even with everything this was not what I expected.

Not trying to offend or anything but it seems like they just rolled over and thats it. Beasties are losing 115-20 to us or something like that and yet still lasted longer, this was unexpectedly the bigest no contest so far.

P.S. If you really are quiting, salute!

Hopefully you show up sometime again, most of us do I guess.

But enjoy retirement while it lasts :D

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
You’re funny @The rawr.

We lost many strong players to spam since the start of the world, and had lots of infighting by the time you idiots got around to stabbing us in the back.

If you honestly think early bwn wouldn’t have demolished your excuse of an alliance, you are showing the naive one here buddy.

Go ahead and think you guys are good though lmao. Only good at spamming hcs and landing lmd sieges lmao.

DeletedUser45100

You’re funny @The rawr.

We lost many strong players to spam since the start of the world, and had lots of infighting by the time you idiots got around to stabbing us in the back.

If you honestly think early bwn wouldn’t have demolished your excuse of an alliance, you are showing the naive one here buddy.

Go ahead and think you guys are good though lmao. Only good at spamming hcs and landing lmd sieges lmao.

"only good at landing lmd sieges"

Did you miss the memo or something? :D yes, lmds, everyone is using lmds, its a must in Morale worlds, especially since Grepo turned into a huge flyer/golder fest so having regular sieges in a moral world would just crush your troops and you still wouldnt get a city.

Its really funny listening to you speaking about demolishing us since you lasted a rough estimate of 5 days in war with us.

You could have probably beaten us earlier, but we wouldnt have rolled over like this.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
"only good at landing lmd sieges"

Did you miss the memo or something? :D yes, lmds, everyone is using lmds, its a must in Morale worlds, especially since Grepo turned into a huge flyer/golder fest so having regular sieges in a moral world would just crush your troops and you still wouldnt get a city.

Its really funny listening to you speaking about demolishing us since you lasted a rough estimate of 5 days in war with us.

You could have probably beaten us earlier, but we wouldnt have rolled over like this.

Of course you wouldn’t have rolled over lol. And you would have been crushed if you had backstabbed us earlier.

we gave you the grace not to stab you in the back when you were getting holes all over your core and were losing every war, but like I’ve been saying the entire world... you people are untrustworthy, worthless save for 3 or 4 and your lmd, and despicable.

enjoy the hollow victory lmao.

DeletedUser45100

Of course you wouldn’t have rolled over lol. And you would have been crushed if you had backstabbed us earlier.

we gave you the grace not to stab you in the back when you were getting holes all over your core and were losing every war, but like I’ve been saying the entire world... you people are untrustworthy, worthless save for 3 or 4 and your lmd, and despicable.

you realise how funny you sounds saying that from this perspective?

Also, you the only one living in your bubble where you got "backstabbed" lol. we had disputes, could have been solved but didnt. lets face it, you all knew what would happen when you recruited Thomas and majorx.

"losing every war" lol, imagine saying this to the alliance that dealt every big killing blow so far in the world.

Enjoy a swift and easy defeat lol.

DeletedUser41523

But they didn’t attack earlier, they attacked now. There’s a lot of reasons BWN both got attacked and fell apart faster than the Iraqi army in the 90’s.

1) Bad quality control. Same people were losing towns. Same people kept getting chances. It’s been in a slow decline since Miknel left the group in 107. And it snowballed here.

2) Spam wars. There’s a lot of reason to believe kimi was responsible for this or at least responsible for escalating it.

3) Injecting themselves into areas that weren’t really in their sphere of influence and interrupting discussions between the groups that were there.

4) Saying things that they generally shouldn’t have. This is especially related to us and a major reason why we said stay out of o54 and then jumped in when they didn’t.

5) Looks like internal conflicts never went away.

So you have a group overextending and involving themselves in affairs that aren’t their concern. While at the same time having leaders fighting, starting spam wars, trading accounts because they can’t stand the heat, and generally doing different things. That doesn’t really leave a whole lot of room to NOT attack. You guys appear to have become a liability at that point.

DeletedUser10810

Oooooo I am shaking in my shoes now. Ooooo the great one. lmao, rofl, go wake up now. Dream over baby boy. Welcome to the real war.

DeletedUser53767

Oooooo I am shaking in my shoes now. Ooooo the great one. lmao, rofl, go wake up now. Dream over baby boy. Welcome to the real war.

doesn’t seem like a real war the way BWN is splitting off and running... more like a slaughtering or a mass execution!

DeletedUser10810

Oh BB, the so talented.

let me bow down and cry to be able to kiss your feet.

What a joke.

You should exactly do that. Bow down and lie on your face and let us spit on your head.
If you dont do that, you will be executed in En 121.

Pathetic player. Players like you are of no significance anywhere in this game. All bla bla bla and no reality. I do respect BwN players but you dont even have 1/10th of the capability compare to them and yet you talk like that here and in reality instead of doing something, u run like a fly.

Meh! you are too insignificant now like most of your predecessors in this server who loved to run their mouth. Every alliance we fought had one or two like you. We showed them where to put their mouth and money every single time in past here...go ask them and do the same. Right now I dont even bother to talk with an insignificant joker like you.

This will be my last reply to your non-sense blabbering kid. you are not worth my time anymore.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
You should exactly do that. Bow down and lie on your face and let us spit on your head.
If you dont do that, you will be executed in En 121.

Pathetic player. Players like you are of no significance anywhere in this game. All bla bla bla and no reality. I do respect BwN players but you dont even have 1/10th of the capability compare to them and yet you talk like that here and in reality instead of doing something, u run like a fly.

Meh! you are too insignificant now like most of your predecessors in this server who loved to run their mouth. Every alliance we fought had one or two like you. We showed them where to put their mouth and money every single time in past here...go ask them and do the same. Right now I dont even bother to talk with an insignificant joker like you.

This will be my last reply to your non-sense blabbering kid. you are not worth my time anymore.

You’re hilarious bud.

ive won four worlds myself and been apart of winning teams six or seven times but unfortunately had to leave.

There has not been a single world that I haven’t been in the top 100 fighters for at least the majority of the time, but almost always top 75 at least.

Many others in bwn share similar accolades, and for you to speak down on the alliance like you are is frankly hilarious.... How many in bb can claim similarity? Maybe 10-15% of you now that you’ve recruited your dead enemies lmao.

For you guys to think you’re beating bwn as bwn is awesome, I hope it’s boosting your confidence exponentially.... But reality always comes knocking and hopefully you realize that the spam killed us awhile ago and you were too stupid to capitalize then, so you’re cleaning up over a month later the mess Sema and Black Sails created :D

Best of luck to you fools.

p.s. @The rawr Youre a piece of trash :)

DeletedUser53767

Oh BB, the so talented.

let me bow down and cry to be able to kiss your feet.

What a joke.

If you’re saying I kiss their feet that’s funny because once your feeder alliance is dissolved, I’ll be going straight to them next.