Top 12 The world is now Bipolar in powers, SS is slowly going down, Lions are more like kittens

well too bad

Chiliarch
#1 Anarchaos: SWIM Obviously swim. They are doing very great regardless of whether they gold or not they are doing very good in terms of core/placement/battle points. They are fighting over the first BP place with SnS which means it's even. They pounded Vanguard and LFG and up till now no real opposition. Not big updates for them except the pact with SS which may hurt them or empower them. In the end, easy swim will definitely reach late game if leadership doesn't break or something bad happens.
#2 Sorry Not Sorry:
SWIM another easy swim. They are moving into 45. They are currently pounding SS with minimal losses. They have many cities in 45 and if SS doesn't make some kind of move in the next week they will lose. I have no idea how long their hugging will continue with QoQ but I think next week and forward it will start hurting them more than benefiting. I say this because SS will break most probably and SnS will probably take in their best players or AnA will and then it will be eating up food here and there and they will have nowhere to go since QoQ is at their back and they need some time to reach AnA and start hitting them. That will slow their growth in my opinion. All in all though they are an easy swim and it will be very interesting later on.
#3 Quality over Quantity: SWIM they are doing pretty good. They aren't being attacked a lot so that explains why they are behind in BP in comparison with SS. They ae moving into 54. LFG seemed to come back together but I really doubt they will hold against QoQ and they will be eaten up especially with losing some big players. Only 3-4 LFG good/decent players will be carrying the weight of the others. As I said above about their relationship with SnS. Again good position for now a bit more wobbly place than SnS and AnA.
#4/12 Spirtum Sancti: FLOAT this alliance seemed to be way more agressive and I really thought they will actually do damage to SnS but apparently I was wrong. They are bleeding tons of cities to SnS although they hit back on CoE their war with SnS is going extremely bad. I see 3 options here for them. Drop all dead weight right now, limit to one alliance, fill all the core heavily, leave 3-4 front liners and turtle. The second option is for their best players to change to SnS or AnA. If this happens it will make the world even evener. Third option is to continue like this and lose(sad to see them sink because they have very decent players). Float for now PS READ MY NOTE IN THE END...
#5/8 Lions Gone Fishing: FLOAT very similar position to SnS. They have to do one of the three options to core up and turtle, hop ship or lose. They have suffered player loses which is even worse than city loses and are in a very bad position with QoQ already infiltrating them with cities and the players that hopped over. Also would be sad to see good/decent players lose and not jump to other alliances. PS READ MY NOTE IN THE END...
#6 The Vanguard: FLINK bad position in the game. They are losing against AnA but not as bad as they should be. Their cored up well and seem to be turtling which seems to be the wisest decision for them. I like how they are holding up so I really think they will hold up for then next week or two. FLINK(float-sink) for now since they are not in a sink position nor a float.
#7 Clash of Emos:
SINK situation hasn't changed for them they aren't losing too much cities but they are still losing. No definite core so sink....
#9 Curse of Reviers: FLOAT not much changed, below SnS they won't last much longer their BP is kinda bad so float for now sink as soon as SnS turns attention to them.
#10 Hakuna Matata: for the 100th time idk why they are still up on this list. Even memes are destroying them now.
#11 Smurfs: NO IDEA this is the first time I see them here. They are based in 54. Maybe they are part of former LFG but we haven't seen anything from them. If they recently joined well they are very late entrants. Sink if nothing happens.

PS: so why I said jump ship for LFG and SS is because I know players there. There are some very good/decent players that deserve a shot in this world If they do jump ship which in no way betrayal instead survival the world will be more interesting. The idea of loyalty isn't to the name of the alliance it is to the actual members and small group you are playing with. If you are loyal to a group in the alliance that actually plays and they jump well you haven't betrayed everyone. The players who log once a day for 5 minutes to play FarmVille in grepo will think you betrayed them but are they really deserving your loyalty?
I am not encouraging any betrayals to teammate and friends instead I am stating my opinion just so the world gets more interesting and the alliane gain good players and members and the fight actually becomes more fun. In the end, we play grepo because we enjoy it(yeah right we are just addicted) but still the better the alliances the more challenging and better win.

DeletedUser50746

I MAKE ANOTHER ALLIANCE QUIT ALL BY MYSELF CROWN ME
If you are talking about SS...thats strange cause I have absolutely no clue who the **** you are..and im one of the founders..
Also who said anything about quitting?

kingpg28

Phrourach
If you are talking about SS...thats strange cause I have absolutely no clue who the **** you are..and im one of the founders..
Also who said anything about quitting?

i like it like that just know ive took plenty cities from yall scrubs.. you shall know me in game

Poor

Hipparchus
Who knew Poor and his company would end up to be such backstabbers..

What did you want me to do? Turtle up in the name of honour? Quit this world?

I haven't ever won a world because I never left a sinking ship, after 8 years I think I deserve something. And if being 'dishonourable' in 1 world completely removes the fact that I have been honourable for 8 years prior then so be it

Poor

Hipparchus
Didn't you betray whatever alliance you were with on 122, spying for Vix and later joining them?

I was in EA, over half the alliance jumped to create Fiasco
I asked around and the only ones who accepted me were Vix, I never spied on anyone and there wasnt anything to spy about anyway

DeletedUser50746

What did you want me to do? Turtle up in the name of honour? Quit this world?

I haven't ever won a world because I never left a sinking ship, after 8 years I think I deserve something. And if being 'dishonourable' in 1 world completely removes the fact that I have been honourable for 8 years prior then so be it
No one was gonna stay on that wreck,we both have discord convos to prove that...but it was real classy of you jumpshipers to jump early and start attacking former alliance mates immediately after crossing to the enemy
And reason more for me to try harder so you dont win this one either

U can't even make a meme right
Couldn't be bothered with that stuff tbh

Poor

Hipparchus
No one was gonna stay on that wreck,we both have discord convos to prove that...but it was real classy of you jumpshipers to jump early and start attacking former alliance mates immediately after crossing to the enemy
And reason more for me to try harder so you dont win this one either

Ill have you know I only attacked 1 player who is in SS and 1 who is in your REVOLUTION alliance
I could easily go around clearing my islands but Im not because I feel that I owe it to SS to let them get their footing and see who they decide to join