trash talk

DeletedUser56266

You actually think I'm a mod? I thought you were joking, lol
Oh, so you're just here because you have nothing better to do? Much less sad. Really.

Attachments

• she-doesnt-even-5bdb02.jpg
    she-doesnt-even-5bdb02.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3

DeletedUser56266

Sorry true fear, so much hostility lol calm down and enjoy your rim
And enjoy your lurking. Hope we got you hard enough, since that seems to be the only thing you use Grep for these days

DeletedUser51473

Listen, this was meant to be fun, but name calling? I made a simple comment and you took off with it like we all knew you would. I am not a hater...Never have been. It's a game and not a "career."

You and your "colleagues" proved your point. Might I say, you did so with little to no dignity. Calling people names? Whatever floats you boat. Bowing out of this conversation. Y'all are too intense about things that no one else gives a rat's behind over.

jameslongst

Strategos
Listen, this was meant to be fun, but name calling? I made a simple comment and you took off with it like we all knew you would. I am not a hater...Never have been. It's a game and not a "career."

You and your "colleagues" proved your point. Might I say, you did so with little to no dignity. Calling people names? Whatever floats you boat. Bowing out of this conversation. Y'all are too intense about things that no one else gives a rat's behind over.

Well...............bye.

They're all here, how sweet, mwah. James will be back in 24 hours for his daily login, I'll see him them. Oh and hi ahr I know your watching

And here he is back for more. How long have you followed us around Ranga? When you cant beat em troll em right buddy?

I wonder what the heck you do in game now that Erik isnt around to get his knob polished all the time lol. You find a new daddy yet?

jameslongst

Strategos
WHAT? LOL

you literally get demolished every world and are irrelevant part of every world you play.. its starting to be sad... maybe we should track premades that failed and got demolished most times...
Ya you should track us more than you already do that wouldnt be too weird.

We lose alot cuz we don't take too much part in the gross orgy of NAPs and pacts some of you other players seem to love so much.

One time a team beat me on their own merits alone. ONE TIME. The rest of yall are MRA trash imho.

Bacon remember when we rimmed you lol? You should get over it tho dude really three years is a long time to still be salty.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@jameslongst i get push email for whenever someone dumb from TF posts anything on forum to make my day, also i keep track of ranga because anything that hoe does is funny and on point when it comes to you :)

as for calling anyone mra's.. didnt you merge 2 or 3 times and have 2 or 3 wings in your speed 1 phrae world and still could not do anything against Hug This?
how can you call anyone a mra after that lol

That is pathetic even by revolt standards... thank god you arent on conquest worlds because your lil premade would not last a month :)

"rimming me" on revolt world i stopped playing is not an accomplishment, but if you want to keep reminding yourself and patting your back then feel free to do so, but dont try and say that you take cities and are anything good when you never break top 100 rank in bp nor pts :)

jameslongst

Strategos
@jameslongst i get push email for whenever someone dumb from TF posts anything on forum to make my day, also i keep track of ranga because anything that hoe does is funny and on point when it comes to you :)

as for calling anyone mra's.. didnt you merge 2 or 3 times and have 2 or 3 wings in your speed 1 phrae world and still could not do anything against Hug This?
how can you call anyone a mra after that lol

That is pathetic even by revolt standards... thank god you arent on conquest worlds because your lil premade would not last a month :)

"rimming me" on revolt world i stopped playing is not an accomplishment, but if you want to keep reminding yourself and patting your back then feel free to do so, but dont try and say that you take cities and are anything good when you never break top 100 rank in bp nor pts :)
You and ranga both track us and think about us and it is so creepy and online stalkerish imo.

Ya we kicked you and rimmed you and your dipstick brother and your "girlfriend" that was likely not a girl or a friend. Good times.

If you dont like it come get some more. We can push your ugly face in again.

Bye. Losers.