Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54610

Let's kill a rumor before it even begins. Now, it's time for everyone else to show how much the're hugging

no pacts2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37827

Photoshop is a powerfull thing

th

DeletedUser41656

i believe chuckey. i think he is incapable of using photoshop.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@Socrates357 woah, that is a nice story mr bloodmeat , and i'm not at all surprised that you haven't bothered to look below in conquests or screen shoot that part because then your story holds no weight anymore :)

we had a bunch of internal players lined up for today and anyone with half a brain can see if they visit any intel site that tracks conquests :)

maybe ff is just mad she could not get any bp, unlike how we have been farming AA myth and olu's for a week or more and took a city :)

DeletedUser57067

does it really mean anything firefly? You are talking as though you never did it in Bedtime squad in 119.

DeletedUser45100

better than how u guys cheated with david cities. grow up mate

so wait, are you guys on the same page? lol.

Bacon said it isnt true, but you say its better then what the other guys did?

Why dont you guys agree on the comments internally, then come to the externals lol

DeletedUser57067

so wait, are you guys on the same page? lol.

Bacon said it isnt true, but you say its better then what the other guys did?

Why dont you guys agree on the comments internally, then come to the externals lol
if u got brain, u could check my BP for today in grepolife. I am just saying firefly is so excited as though she never did that.

DeletedUser51777

Wait, so Maronavirus just said it better than how we took David's cities, so he's admitting to it? Good to know

Also, Geile gert has 19 open slots, that's so cool. It will be great to look at those conquests you talk about below to see his increase of 19 cities in the next 48 hours or so.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Wait, so Maronavirus just said it better than how we took David's cities, so he's admitting to it? Good to know

Also, Geile gert has 19 open slots, that's so cool. It will be great to look at those conquests you talk about below to see his increase of 19 cities in the next 48 hours or so.

start crying to someone else who cares, we aren't bp boosting and none of the pics you posted here are because of that.
what marona said was directed for crap player "david321103 " who ghosted without any word and handed his cities off to your team, which simply puts a stain on his name, marona didnt say anything that would confirm that anyone is bp boosting, but he did say that your founder/leader ff did it in bedtime.

anything can be looked into on grepodata/grepolife, and you simply posted pics without any proof.

as for me anyone who has played with/against me knows i'm not doing that nor how i lead, so that pretty much ends this.

DeletedUser57067

I am comparing two things (one which u were claiming and the one which u actually did). I never said we did it. Check grepolife buddy if u got doubts and hopefully your common sense will answer those questions u got.

Status
Not open for further replies.