Event

DeletedUser55924

This type of thing turn all time invested into the game to nothing... its a total pay to win. Maybe this is fun for upper class people, but not for me.
This is not a strategy game, just a golding one.

DeletedUser54313

Whats the point of playing grepolis ?
To make up numbers so rich persons can have fun attacking us and calling themselves the greatest ?

kingpg28

Phrourach
This type of thing turn all time invested into the game to nothing... its a total pay to win. Maybe this is fun for upper class people, but not for me.
This is not a strategy game, just a golding one.

im ngl i have had flier tokens running almost 24/7 but this server isnt even fun for me tbh...

DeletedUser55100

Don't know why this is a surprise to you, Inno have no shame, the events have become nothing more than glorified betting games that minors can play withou worrying about the effects on them. Now its a new world or two, high speed ensuring the biggest participation and lets throw in these unneccesary events . Great chance to make money out of people all these people on lockdown so lets cream 'em as much as we can.

Most of industry are doing their bit to help in this terrible time whether it be offering to produce ventilators and protective clothing, providing free accommodation for health workers and staff,

Inno?......................Probably offer to rent out their offices as a morgue

DeletedUser54313

im ngl i have had flier tokens running almost 24/7 but this server isnt even fun for me tbh...
No matter how u kill them they are always there 2 hours later
If u have a city under siege they hit it with waves and when the city survives they gold up and they don't stop golding and hitting you till the cs dies
Wheres the fun we use to had
The only fun is pretty rich boys laughing after us average players who has no money to gold
I'm currently looking another game to play right now

DeletedUser54313

Don't know why this is a surprise to you, Inno have no shame, the events have become nothing more than glorified betting games that minors can play withou worrying about the effects on them. Now its a new world or two, high speed ensuring the biggest participation and lets throw in these unneccesary events . Great chance to make money out of people all these people on lockdown so lets cream 'em as much as we can.

Most of industry are doing their bit to help in this terrible time whether it be offering to produce ventilators and protective clothing, providing free accommodation for health workers and staff,

Inno?......................Probably offer to rent out their offices as a morgue
A lot of player had came back to the game due to the virus and have nothing to do
Instead of inno use this to help keep the public in or to make their game popular again they use this as an opportunity to make more gold
The result now = players leaving
Players that has came bk and players that was here before
This is gonna see some serious dent in players population
As for the goldies that always saying we should stop complaining as they are the ones making the game still running ,I hope y'all can stay and play by yourself when we all leave

collect78900

Phrourach
its a sham.....golders are pooping myths....no longer fun when u poop myths in a speed 6 server.....

n1 is able to hold sieges nowdays.....inno has ruined the server.....and the rich ppl who have no shame come bragging about their skills....when without gold they are food.

hope all the people who brag about money in forums end up losing it all until they understand to value it...

kingpg28

Phrourach
you act like golding myths means u can take cities... quit bein a loser... no one can take cities not even golders...

DeletedUser55437

you dont even need gold, just 50 for the recipe and you can have litteraly 10-15 tokens for free over the course of event, maybe 8-10 since u want other stuff like 2x BP .. with minimal gold usage (2000-5000 gold) you can have 2x bp running non stop. 2k gold i made in 122 on friday afternoon in victrix ocean - its not a lot. people who have myth nukes arent necessarily paying 1k$ to inno.
More milking strategies inno uses are special offers where they give u BP tokens when there is no event for like 80$ and i would say that is not fair since there will be only select few who have them. This event is just badly excecuted, its not about golders, its about event giving way too much myths even if you dont use gold. I also found out that if a new player logs to grepolis they get sent to 124 instead of 125, this makes our world map very small and there is too many myths in such a small place it is impossible to hold any siege. In combination to all this, its a speed 6 world and an absolute clownfest.

DeletedUser54313

you act like golding myths means u can take cities... quit bein a loser... no one can take cities not even golders...
Say all you want but when an alliance is taking a city with 10k archers,10k hops,10k swords and a player break the siege with just 2cities of flier nukes yk that this game just got a bit ridiculous,maybe I'm being a sore loser ,but it seems only the golders are having fun so maybe y'all should just play the world by yourselves

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Say all you want but when an alliance is taking a city with 10k archers,10k hops,10k swords and a player break the siege with just 2cities of flier nukes yk that this game just got a bit ridiculous,maybe I'm being a sore loser ,but it seems only the golders are having fun so maybe y'all should just play the world by yourselves

We will be at this rate...

DeletedUser54425

ime seriously thinking of quitting the most ridiculous world ive ever been on every inactive city ive spied or attacked has had a trip in .every cs has been hit by a wave of fliers from the big golders straight after getting in . in a word ridiculous .i dont mind a seige been kllled by al.liance help but the random fliers sometimes from alliances that are fighting each other . never ever seen as many founded cities by alliances outside of top 3-4

DeletedUser54425

if i wasnt locked down and not even allowed a walk where we are i wouldnt be playing now . this world will collapse to a few dozen players if it doesnt alter and then boom no crown no i am the number one lol