Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55889

Tfw you suicide your fliers and forget you can't do it anymore because event is over

3y3fr0.jpg

Jimothy5

Chiliarch
Good translation.

You don't need to come. I will come for your head by myself! :D

Where TF you comin' from? O52??? Punk can't even talk trash without projecting your own BS everywhere. How about you focus on actually taking your own internals before you try and do some hypocritical (and flat out bad) trash talk.

But also..... you for sure aren't gonna take any Red Flag towns.... these are most of your conquests, the rest were wholly unimpressive for someone talking as much as you do on this forum..... Most are internals, how you gonna go get Filip and rest of Krakens when you can't even make it out of your own territory???? LOL

1587864510405.png
1587865035369.png

Well... Too much useless words. :)

You may wrote just only one short sentence instead of this text. "Yes, I scared of Charlie, AA and others who are in the heart of this world".

I may think wrong but if somebody plays for fun then this person is dropping in near to the center of 4 central oceans. Because there are more active players and alliances. Or what???

Then. I may remind how it was. Naprolom have sent the MM to the world. Then your player have respond to Naprolom showing that Charlie spams him. I wrote to this player. In some hours were created the discord chat with you, him and me. There you have told that you hate Charlie and want to fight him.
But, then you have offered me the foolish NAP which predicts that almost all o45 gonna belongs to you. What u were counting on??? That we are going to stop our growth in the o45??? We have agreed but I knew that it's impossible to deal with somebody who offer smth like this. Then we break it.

And I don't have any complains. I'm the warrior and that's why I play. To fight and destroy others. Also, there is not only me in the NM who may be called as the fighter. We have full alliance of the fighters. That's why we still and gonna better!

Nevertheless, you are right. Time will show the truth. Best wishes to you and your loved ones in this hard time. Then let's back to the game and leave me alone from the nonsene you talking here!

How in the actual can you even sit there and type all this crazy BS when you and your guy Naprolom are literally doing EVERYTHING YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT in this quote. Run away to o52, which is not even populated yet :rolleyes:

Now in terms of your so called "growth in the o45"...... LOL what growth. I'll just provide a link to your alliance conquest history and everyone can see how trash it looks over the last few days. But enjoy those likes on your Forum posts that you chasin' cool guy :cool:
http://grepolife.com/en/124/alliance/562

Now I would never call just 2 attacks spam, but when you send a handful of LS from o52 on a 18-20 hour round trip.... What else would you call it (besides stupid/bad/annoying)?? usually this is accompanied by lightning bolts but I guess he forgot to be extra bad today.

1587863422751.png
1587863592360.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lllllllllllll

Lochagos
3 more in siege currently, heres some solid proof how broken these events are. If a trash can alliance like these guys can stop all of our sieges because of gold and the event, then crumble this quickly after, should consider balancing those events maybe a bit. I was just resting until the event was over.

View attachment 13748
Agreed

tenor (1).gif

Not playing on 124 but on 125 its the same thing absolutely garbage surviving because of the event

DeletedUser54980

Sorry Charlie, I don't know any GOAT players that get sieged like this and has to beg Just for Smiles, Kamikaze and Krackens for help to break. You are garbage dude

unknown.png

Screen_Shot_2020-04-27_at_6.39.02_AM.png

DeletedUser55889

...and yet, it still broke.

Kind of weird to flex your Siege numbers, do it if you manage to conquer him.

DeletedUser54980

...and yet, it still broke.

Kind of weird to flex your Siege numbers, do it if you manage to conquer him.
I don't care about whether they broke the siege or not. Since I'm not alligned with Bears or Mercy. I'm just pointing out how washed up Charlie and JFL are. They need to call every alliance on this server to help with breaks. It shows all they intend to do on this server is hug.

DeletedUser55202

You are not? You sure? I mean, are you absolutely sure?

And i didnt mean that they are botters and goldies. I meant that give them money like you did with Grepo Chuckie.

Activate the 1k $ NUKES!

Status
Not open for further replies.