Top 10 Sink or Swim

lllllllllllll

Lochagos
Haha mate, you've been in every MRA in this world so far. Most of your conquests have been handovers from the new alliances when you jumped ship from the failed old ones. Also every time we try to siege you you spam mail all your buddies in every other top alliance. And we're the huggers ;)
good way to avoid the question

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
lol how is it bedtime are the huggers when SW/Gangstas/gorillas been working together since the start :)

Literally not true. Please leave Gorillas out of this. You fools are always trying to spread garbage and lies.
Arranging city swaps when we have cities far from our own cores in each other’s literally just makes sense, and is not “working together”

thanks.

DeletedUser47822

Hey, you got one thing wrong there. LG is no her...LMAO

cats bts and gnomes are huggers....

and bts golders who ridicule others wrt money can only spam it seems

LG spamming with flyers being salty when i caught her 20 griffs offline

DeletedUser47822

So, there is this called the maps. Look at it and tell how ships are gangsta are close enough to hug each other. Whereas, the BS coalition seems pretty intent on smothering Gangsta with love. And ships even if they wanted can't help there. No sense calling it a hugging, where you guys are doing a Hug Fest...lol :eek:
lol how is it bedtime are the huggers when SW/Gangstas/gorillas been working together since the start :)

kingpg28

Phrourach
cats bts and gnomes are huggers....

and bts golders who ridicule others wrt money can only spam it seems

LG spamming with flyers being salty when i caught her 20 griffs offline

you still complaining about gold ? quit being a karen.. and we have no pact with gnomes... do appreciate the thought tho

kingpg28

Phrourach
So, there is this called the maps. Look at it and tell how ships are gangsta are close enough to hug each other. Whereas, the BS coalition seems pretty intent on smothering Gangsta with love. And ships even if they wanted can't help there. No sense calling it a hugging, where you guys are doing a Hug Fest...lol :eek:

funny i had a gangsta city in siege got 25 attacks from SW to break .. i mean.. idk what u call that but looks like it is some working together... not to mention SW supporting a Gorilla siege on us

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Hmm its almost like an alliance with 30 members knows it has no chance against an allliance with 60-70 during/right after a HEAVY flier lmao.

So yes, darn us for sending the live TV to SW founder and him agreeing killing BTS myths is a good idea for both of us for that siege. There is no agreement, there has been no agreement.

But go ahead and keep throwing out these lies and accusations like you parrots always do.

Last edited:

DeletedUser41096

Who is fighting BedtimeSquad on this world? Can you message me privately on the forums?

DeletedUser47822

funny i had a gangsta city in siege got 25 attacks from SW to break .. i mean.. idk what u call that but looks like it is some working together... not to mention SW supporting a Gorilla siege on us
The enemy of my enemy is a friend...
That is an really old saying, doesn't make us huggers, where you three are bedding each other... ;)