Top 12 v2

jameslongst

Strategos
Uncle James' Top Twelve for the Many Bored Huggers of this Server:

1. Fiasco:
"Ambition is the last refuge of the failure." Oscar Wilde

I see Fiasco as a leggy redhead librarian I would get with once but never call back. 7/10

2. VICTRIX: "Sleazy people are always in this business. They run the business, pretty much." Nancy Wilson.

I see Viki as a middle aged chain smoker with mild COPD that brings her four sisters to the date with her. 6/10 if they pay the check, 2/10 if they do not.

3. Written In Blood: “There's our excuse... we'll blame everything on the round-headed kid!” Charles M. Schulz.

Bloods are the kind of girl that has been abused and treated like crap over and over again. She's vulnerable and she's just looking for somewhere and someone safe. Then she meets me... 4/10

5. Virtus: "I wasn't sure where the Latin came from. I think it meant 'Eat my pants!'" Rick Riordan.

I see this chick wearing stretch pants while doing yoga and drinking a kelp smoothie. Solid 6/10.

7. Toons: “Dude, suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.” Jake the Dog.

Fighting Toons is like sleeping with a fat chick...It feels great but you don't want your friends to see you doing it. 5/10

pgalland25

Strategos
1. MRA
2. Some other MRA
3. Yet another MRA
4. Oh snap, again, MRA
5. Wow you can't be serious, another MRA
6. Wait this can't seriously be real, another MRA
7. Ok guys, this has to be a joke right? Another (this one's particularly bad) MRA
8. Oh man I'm growing bored of all the MRA
9. Is it just MRA all the way down?
10. I really wish an MRA would invite me to the hug-fest
11. Who the hell even are these guys? Probable MRA
12. Yup, MRA again