Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
but you were your usuall full-of-yourselves and declined and started making a frontline against us by taking ghosts and browns on our islands of like 500pts

hahahahaha this is so on point... they had that attitude that they cant be stopped and that no one can touch them from start hence why they made front lines against everyone and then started crying and moaning... even bunnies were taking crap load of cities of them before they made that pact :D

DeletedUser55889

the arrogance of aa goes beyond reasoning or understanding -- you pick apart some of our ghosts and inactives and claim 'TOTAL VICTORY'. Hell, even I came down to your so called frontline, and you cannot attribute mark, greg and island to your team because you done them all dirty by excluding them.

You begged us to break off JFL and join you guys to beat Charlie lol. On multiple occasions

Enjoy your break, guys, just wait until a morale world, where you guys may have a chance again. I'm so disappointed in you all, I actually thought you were a decent team of players and human beings, looks like i was wrong.

Losing and complaining is one thing, but losing and calling one of the frontline teams bad and sucky and how you 'single-handedly destroyed' them is simply delusional. Learn how to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55989

@Pete Dunham just remember one episode, when of you players “declared” war on us, because of bolting you cities, 10 days later you were in JFL.
quit consoling yourself, that bolt comment was clearly a joke, and a war never took place. You guys broke our lines by recruiting people in our back and front lines then ate a few of our non alarmers as we got rid of them.

DeletedUser55889

@Pete Dunham just remember one episode, when of you players “declared” war on us, because of bolting you cities, 10 days later you were in JFL.
LOL I cannot believe you thought that comment from kad was a genuine one. Clearly, all your good banter went out of the window the moment Mark, greg and Kyisland got stabbed in the back by you.

DeletedUser53079

Enjoy your break, guys, just wait until a morale world, where you guys may have a chance again. I'm so disappointed in you all, I actually thought you were a decent team of players and human beings, looks like i was wrong.
Lol really. 24/7 spam. One day i got 2 days row spammed from your alliance. 1 sling HC ever 10 min to same city for days and you are disappointed that we ghosted. you i aint going spend another months for getting spammed or "HCs" from you guys lol. Im still suprised that i got spammed for nothing and i never had like that last servers. What i did to you guys? Because im AA member not JFL? lol

DeletedUser45100

LOL, Sarcasm evades you doesnt it? since, Kadj and I were the leaders at that time meaning he knew the situation very well and posted it on forum for banter

DeletedUser54384

continue being an irrelevant ghoster, thanks, go back to morale worlds where your kind does good at by abusing broken game mechanics. You lost even when you had a Mod on your side, and now that's real messed up :oops:
Like you are going to tell me where i go and what I do, little no one? Try not replying to me, and keep away from me your scary boyfriends.

DeletedUser20914

sophie dont have brains

she is blinded by charlie and filip impressive cheat skills and their small meat specters....

DeletedUser56519

the arrogance of aa goes beyond reasoning or understanding -- you pick apart some of our ghosts and inactives and claim 'TOTAL VICTORY'. Hell, even I came down to your so called frontline, and you cannot attribute mark, greg and island to your team because you done them all dirty by excluding them.

You begged us to break off JFL and join you guys to beat Charlie lol. On multiple occasions

Losing and complaining is one thing, but losing and calling one of the frontline teams bad and sucky and how you 'single-handedly destroyed' them is simply delusional. Learn how to lose.
Funny how none of your quotes are real quotes that I or anyone else made. Somehow "being pushed back" now means 'Total victory' and 'single-handely destroyed." Guess we're the delusional ones in all of this though.

Since you have some weird fascination with Kyisland, he was invited to stay and he decided not to because that frontline was in shambles due to spam. He was never excluded or backstabbed. And yeah you're right, I've only played a full world start to finish with those 3 before this, definitely not my teammates and I hate their guts.

Yeah I've learned how to lose now. I should have just joined JFL and started spamming. I see that's the way to lose properly thanks to your advice.

Musas Schatz

Hoplite
t Hell, even I came down to your so called frontline, and you cannot attribute mark, greg and island to your team because you done them all dirty by excluding them.
This statement is funny. Considering you were trashing mighty brothers 2 weeks ago.
I actually thought you were a decent team of players and human beings, looks like i was wrong.
They arent decent human beings? Because of what? Because they complained about spam? Because they reported your spam? All these things have nothing to do with decent human beings. Charlie might spam, but he still can be a decent human being.

But werent you the person, defending Charlie doxxing people? Werent you defending Charlie contacting PGs family? Werent you defending Charlie leaking PGs address? Charlie has done this multiply times to many people. He has done it yesterday again. Are you really in the position to judge? Don't embarrass yourself. Try to do some self reflexion. Ik, its hard, but it will help you alot, i promise you.

Enjoy your break, guys, just wait until a morale world, where you guys may have a chance again. I
This is funny aswell. What have you done this server? All i see is you taking internals and cities of rim alliances. JFL has alot of players, who were fighting and winning against AA. You clearly werent one of them.
continue being an irrelevant ghoster, thanks, go back to morale worlds where your kind does good at by abusing broken game mechanics. You lost even when you had a Mod on your side, and now that's real messed up :oops:
Hm, tell me. On what world has Lion abused LMDs? Did you ever play a world with/against him before? Have you ever even shared an island with Lion? Or were you busy takin internals?

Talking about broken game mechanics. What exactly happened to JerichoTheMedic 2 days ago? 1,3m bp at one day. :oops:
Complaining about LMDs (in a non morale world :O ) but kill own troups at the same time. What do you call that? Hypocr.... ?
While AA needs to learn how to lose, you need to learn how to win. Never did it before i guess?

Last edited:

DeletedUser55889

Enjoy your ghosting boisssss, thanks for the win, i hope to run into you in future worlds, seeing as a little pressure folds your entire alliance LOL

You guys have no idea how much I'm enjoying seeing your salt all over these forums, right after you mass-ghosted. Absolutely best ending to a world that I've played in years. If the world would end right here, right now, with no winner crowned, I would be more than happy :) my goal has been achieved. Thanks for playing.

As funny as this is, just go away, you've made yourself irrelevant to en124 approximately 24 hrs ago. Nice salty city names too btw. You can keep replying if you want, but that won't change the fact you got beat when having a mod on your side lololololol

DeletedUser53079

Enjoy your ghosting boisssss, thanks for the win, i hope to run into you in future worlds, seeing as a little pressure folds your entire alliance LOL

You guys have no idea how much I'm enjoying seeing your salt all over these forums, right after you mass-ghosted. Absolutely best ending to a world that I've played in years. If the world would end right here, right now, with no winner crowned, I would be more than happy :) my goal has been achieved. Thanks for playing.

As funny as this is, just go away, you've made yourself irrelevant to en124 approximately 24 hrs ago. Nice salty city names too btw. You can keep replying if you want, but that won't change the fact you got beat when having a mod on your side lololololol

giphy.gif

DeletedUser20914

Lol yeah just keep emberrasing yourselfs even more, and do not adress any of the main issues in your reply, cuz u cant even

congratulation LaSofie u win this

DeletedUser55889

'they won cuz they cheat by attacking uz al the time lolz'

And please, Estlando, it's not like attacking you even matters, you don't use alarms, and only are part of this conversation because you can pull up frequent attack reports that you weren't even awake for.

Says a lot when a team that's just ghosted still wants to prove something on the externals, you guys proved all you needed to prove in-game. I'm not going to talk to a guy who bleeds cities wherever he goes, and I'm also not going to talk to roni who refers to personal insults when he can't think of anything else. Low quality bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.