Im not done yet!

DeletedUser45100

"If you think this is a victory, you are mistaken. There's a huge difference between people not wanting to play with you and WINNING. If your leaders manage to make it to the end of this world, it's possible they'll get swords... but there is no victory. You can run all over pissing and claiming the world yours, but at the end of the day, you're just a bunch of dogs sitting alone in a pool of urine. The real players, those who would tip their hats at a job well done, will be long gone."

Oh please do explain to me how we didnt win cos you say we didnt. So Im guessing this is a new get away free card folks, anytime your team is bound to lose, just ghost out 2 months early and say it "wasnt a win, it was people not wanting to play".
Dont mind me, I will be running all over, pissing and claiming we won the world, cos we did, and I for one like dogs, turns out a bunch of dogs beats out a bunch of aliens doesnt it?

One of the reasons of your downfall is that last sentence. you all live inside your own bubble where you determine who the "real players" are, cos somehow it must be your judgement that is important lol.
Honestly I had a lot of respect for a lot of people on your team before this world started, for some I still do, but I cant claim I still have, not nearly the same amount. And you yourselves did that, cos Im not the only one who thinks and feels this way. but I guess none of us are "real players" so it doesn't matter right?

"Players like @LionFromTheNorth showed extraordinary character for how they chose to play this server, and kept fighting (fairly!) even though they knew what was going on, until we all decided we'd rather play elsewhere. The character of players in JFL I, II, III and IV, when all added together... might just fit in a teaspoon. So mouth off all you want, but Lion, the GTH leaders, and all these players who took your abuse in hopes the mods would act to preserve the game... are 500 times the people you could hope to ever be. (Speaking of that, if we actually were friends with mods who would act on our behalf, everyone knows there are several of your players who would already be off the server... instead, we choose to speak with our money and our time, and we'll enjoy spending both elsewhere.)"

You fought fairly, okay. most of you did. a lot of you also didnt. you do realize Noots were spammed by AA? but now you will say who and distance yourselves, but if we distance ourselves from something, it doesnt matter, cos we are all in the same basket?
Dont know how you can be salty, since you took in Kratos members when the fell apart, then started recruiting Noots members and got mad JFL beat you to basically something very similar to what you already were doing. (tbf they didnt beat you to it, we reached out to JFL lol)
Im guessing we are all part of this big bad behemoth you see JFL as but your team gets to be judged on an individual basis (and thats probably cos you tried to blame all your problems on Greg and Mark as if you didnt play like 4 worlds with them already). but no worries, just like the dog comment above, the teaspoon has more character then you, Im sure of it, cos what was the name your true, full of characther group of players wanted to name themseleves originally? CRG or similar if Im not wrong? ;) very mature.

So run around in your diapers yelling "I WIN" as much as you want. We'll allow you that, we've left this place to you for your childish rants. It's wide open, have fun. Type away.

WOOF, WOOF, I WIN!

"But know that YOU LOSE because you will never have the respect of those who truly play this game, and you will never know the joy of an actual hard-fought victory. I've seen your leader admitting it in discord screenshots. So toss sand in each others eyes or whatever you'll do for fun now, while we head off with our friends for a better game. ("Friends"... hmmm... apologies, I realize that's a word you might not understand...I guess it's kind of like what you might think of as "future cellmates", but with less rule-breaking and more respect and admiration. It's a complicated concept, I know.)"

Again, if those who truly play this game are AA, Im not too down on losing that respect (a few exceptions aside). Im sure you will all gather around some other world and I hope to see you there. I didnt spam you now, I wont spam you then, but I will be dying to hear your new excuse.

Farewell from GTH!
And PM me if you need a lawyer. No, on second thought, don't.

Goodbye, Yours truly, Ghostbusters:eek:

DeletedUser55889

You guys are so far up your own ***. Honestly. It's sickening.

We have not and do not associate with Glocks, if you look at the maps, we are over an ocean (some, like myself, two) away. You keep barking the same things back at us, that we're cheaters. How? Because of a new, random rule that was introduced purely to spite one player? No one is delusional enough to truly believe the 'Fair play' rule has no natural flaw. I once said in Discord that if one of you were banned for such a rule breach, I would be against it, even if you were an enemy. I still believe this, and I think many other people believe this also. We still have not been given a clear clarification of the rule, but suspiciously, it's not a problem, anymore? What changed? Not much. Do with that as you wish.

I have enough of both hearing and dishing childish insults -- you guys, if you bother to read this far, have to understand that some people in this world absolutely despise you just because of how you present yourself. My good friend, Kratos Giantsbane, has gained such a massive ego ever since he was part of your group, it's like winning gets in your head? You wonder why I keep throwing this in your face, that we are winning, wouldn't you, when an alliance that undermined you using very controversial methods, and then claims they 'totally destroyed' you?

I don't condone true cheating, such as botting; it has no place in this game, and I am fairly certain everyone else shares my beliefs. We have internalised players for lesser offences in Noots, one of the big ones was racism. Don't tell me that 'Cheaters won'. That's just pure toxicity.

You are allowing us to win? What sort of person makes this comment, after their entire team ghosts? You do not have the high ground just because you decide to quit rather than fall apart. Leaving is not better than falling apart. I don't have a problem with you ghosting, sometimes it's good to ghost when you aren't enjoying the game; I was close to ghosting, twice, but when you do ghost, you do not have the right to claim you 'allowed' someone to win purely because you were bored.

You think this is personal? Of course it's super personal. The entire Roster in 54 shares my belief. Hell, the entire JFL roster properly shares my belief.

If you want to be taken seriously, then don't act like you've never lost, because no matter how good you are, we all have once.
That's it from me, for the final time. Do what you guys want, but I personally think it was a shame you ghosted, because we had a nice battle going on around the 54/55 border. :)

DeletedUser56519

You think this is personal? Of course it's super personal. The entire Roster in 54 shares my belief. Hell, the entire JFL roster properly shares my belief.
*I wrote this saying "we" a lot so for disclaimer - we is more to the core Methone group. Half of AA was foreign to me prior to the start of this world.*

Well this explains a lot, especially since you said you were done posting 5 comments ago and keep coming back. If ya'll are going to complain and tell us to lose graciously, maybe you should do the same in winning instead of exaggerating everything and acting like beating us is the greatest thing you've ever done. It's a browser game that we play for fun, not some personal vendetta. AA, whose core won Methone, only talked on those externals after we won to say gg and well fought and to ask some questions about things that happened. Otherwise we didn't talk **** and just let the game happen. Likewise, we didn't say anything here until we left. The fact that you guys have been so strong in support of Charlie and CO's tactics the only reason we're speaking up since it's clear no one else wants to deal with it either and some of you have even joined them in it. It works both ways. Ya'll been talking **** since the world opened. We said our final peace about the world and that should have been that but you kept it alive....while the actual JFLs who did the work oddly enough are winning the right way outside of game tactics.

We play for fun. Obviously if we can win, we'd like to but I didn't come here to win. I came back to play with the core from Methone that I had a lot of fun playing with . That's why the new alliance formed. It was for the people trying to stay and have fun. Those who wanted to stay were welcome and those who didn't were free to leave but turns out spam isn't fun for most in the end. I didn't even get spammed but I saw the reports from others who were. Corey was the only one from JFL I saw playing the right way first hand. He'd send HCs every couple of hours and send CSs or whatever based on those reports.

And I've seen some people say AA spammed too, well call them out. If our players spammed it wasn't something talked about or planned in discord or anywhere public on our end and it's not something most of us want to play with. As Pete said, "You fought fairly, okay. most of you did. a lot of you also didnt. you do realize Noots were spammed by AA? but now you will say who and distance yourselves, but if we distance ourselves from something, it doesnt matter, cos we are all in the same basket?", no we don't realize that because it wasn't planned or posted anywhere. Call em out with the proof. The only player I know of that spammed was Bouf and he was told not to.

And ya we had 2 branches to Pete's point but anyone looking at that roster and activity knows it wasn't 2 branches of full active fighters. Hell I simmed this entire world, founded over half my cities and was somehow top 50 in bp and top 20 in dbp before my vm, which honestly says more about the state of the world than anything else. I pressed the attack button like a whole 10 times and even got attacker of the day near the end there by sending 2 attacks on a charlie siege....And there were quite a few above me that only got there by boosting. That says a lot about the state of fighting on this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56872

Actually AA Leaders started the spamming war. While individual players may have chosen not to get involved but got targetted later as a result of their leaders initial decision to employ spamming. My view is that once a leadership uses a strategy for their benefit, then their opposition is free to use it against them. This is what I see as "All is fair in war". That being said Noots leadership didn't use the tactic. even though they were provoked to do so. It was only when the merge with JFL was completed when that stance was changed. I can count at least 3 instances when Noots had to contact mod support against spam bots in order to get them removed from the game.

The world died when AA recruited in Noots core, this is the only reason that JFL was ever even contacted as a potential ally. Had they not tried every dirty trick in the game to beat us then maybe the world would look alot different, as it is, you now have at least 2 top rosters merged, and AA gone ghost because they couldn't hack it. We haven't won yet though, I am not completely discounting Krakens/Rabbits to come up with something.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Everyone's talking about the Noots/AA conflict as being what ended the world. When in reality it was the great conflict in April between JFL and Chuckey's ghost cities that sealed everyone's fate. Unimaginable secrets were found in those cities, which granted Charlie hitherto unknown powers of diplomacy, allowing him to recruit the entirety of 44 and northern 54. You never stood a chance. Praise be to the ghost of Chuckey.

DeletedUser56519

Actually AA Leaders started the spamming war. While individual players may have chosen not to get involved but got targetted later as a result of their leaders initial decision to employ spamming. My view is that once a leadership uses a strategy for their benefit, then their opposition is free to use it against them. This is what I see as "All is fair in war". That being said Noots leadership didn't use the tactic. even though they were provoked to do so. It was only when the merge with JFL was completed when that stance was changed. I can count at least 3 instances when Noots had to contact mod support against spam bots in order to get them removed from the game.

The world died when AA recruited in Noots core, this is the only reason that JFL was ever even contacted as a potential ally. Had they not tried every dirty trick in the game to beat us then maybe the world would look alot different, as it is, you now have at least 2 top rosters merged, and AA gone ghost because they couldn't hack it. We haven't won yet though, I am not completely discounting Krakens/Rabbits to come up with something.
Your first point is simply just not true. Spam was never condoned or supported by our leadership. That doesn't mean our players or maybe even leaders did spam but there was never an universal leader decision to use spam nor was there one in the alliance. Anyone spamming was operating in their own little sub-group, which is why I said in my original post to call out spammers from our Alliance because it's not something we planned or frankly know about. Honestly we don't plan anything. Had 0 Ops in Methone and 0 here. Players are trusted to do whatever they want, which was admittedly a challenge for many of the new players to the team here but any spamming on the Noots front by leaders or others wasn't publicised, and while not a leader, I'm sure I know more than you about that from an alliance decision standpoint.

No, that isn't what killed the world. Spam killed the world. Regardless of who it was from, that's the truth of this world. Just as you are convinced you could beat us 1v1, I am convinced we could have won with our full roster against the merger without spam against us but it seems you can say the same so we'll never know. Lots of stone throwing without names + proof. Also funny that you come back now and say we can't hack it when you hit VM because of us for literally the same reason. Riding in on the victory wave after all the hard work was done by others, glass houses and such I suppose.

DeletedUser56519

And honestly, while I argue and disagree with Sophie and Pete on things, I've at least got respect for them and their words since they were fighting it out.....while you went and hid leaving your teammates high and dry to deal with the aftermath, only to come back when there was no more resistance. Must be a Kevin Durant fan.

DeletedUser45100

And honestly, while I argue and disagree with Sophie and Pete on things, I've at least got respect for them and their words since they were fighting it out.....while you went and hid leaving your teammates high and dry to deal with the aftermath, only to come back when there was no more resistance. Must be a Kevin Durant fan.

As much as I love hearing Kevin Durant mentioned in any negative way, I will say Kadj did go to VM for personal reasons, not in game reasons.
Yes, I know it sounds not so believeable now but I wouldnt deffend him for it if I didnt know it was so.
He even considered quiting due to RL, said he was hoping to fight you guys and he still wants to fight anyone else since he missed it but he got on I think like a day before you guys ghosted, or even a day after lol. (we didnt have contact in that time so he didnt really know whats up)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Your first point is simply just not true. Spam was never condoned or supported by our leadership. That doesn't mean our players or maybe even leaders did spam but there was never an universal leader decision to use spam nor was there one in the alliance.

this actually is untrue and proves that you knew very little of what was going on in your own alliance.
Xaviel has been spamming and dirty catting thoria and marona for about 7-10 days without us doing anything about it, we didnt cry we didnt post anywhere nor call you guys out on it, and you can bet your butt that your leaders were fully aware of his actions because marona is close to a lot of people in your team including some leaders.
When marona had enough and relocated to all red island and started doing the same, half of your team started crying and moaning, so next time before you defend your "team mates" try and know what is going on inside your own alliance.

DeletedUser54754

this actually is untrue and proves that you knew very little of what was going on in your own alliance.
Xaviel has been spamming and dirty catting thoria and marona for about 7-10 days without us doing anything about it, we didnt cry we didnt post anywhere nor call you guys out on it, and you can bet your butt that your leaders were fully aware of his actions because marona is close to a lot of people in your team including some leaders.
When marona had enough and relocated to all red island and started doing the same, half of your team started crying and moaning, so next time before you defend your "team mates" try and know what is going on inside your own alliance.
Why is this "creative scripts user" still talking? Like anything you say has any relevance.

DeletedUser56872

AA failed to take a city from SN the day I unfortunately had to go, I hardly call that leaving them high and dry... howevr you are right on one thing, spam did destroy the world... It is just a pity your alliance started it.

DeletedUser41523

Why is this "creative scripts user" still talking? Like anything you say has any relevance.

You know, you're the most entertaining poster of the lot. I wanted to point out your clearly not caring about cheating when it benefits you and your team (just look at people you shamelessly share teams with). Or the fact that I got several complaints about you spamming when you went LMD in 113 (because nothing says you're good quite like spamming from a situation where you can't be effectively spammed back). But to be honest I'm just glad to see that you finally care about things like "creative scripts" and spam. I mean it only took until you got punched in the face by it and suffering a loss so embarrassing that I 100% would not hold it against you if you changed IGNs/Forum accounts after you're done with your little rants here. But hey better late than never.

Now if I could make a suggestion, eat some humble pie, hold that L, stop being so toxic, and ride off into the sunset. Maybe let random AA players try to represent AA because in all honesty, you're the LAST person that should talk or lecture people.

DeletedUser56519

As much as I love hearing Kevin Durant mentioned in any negative way, I will say Kadj did go to VM for personal reasons, not in game reasons.
Yes, I know it sounds not so believeable now but I wouldnt deffend him for it if I didnt know it was so.
He even considered quiting due to RL, said he was hoping to fight you guys and he still wants to fight anyone else since he missed it but he got on I think like a day before you guys ghosted, or even a day after lol. (we didnt have contact in that time so he didnt really know whats up)

Well sorry to hear that, yeah you can see how it does look on the outside in terms of timing lol.

I mean part of my post was literally admitting I had no idea that players were spamming because we were left alone to do whatever and people operated in little sub-groups. Because of that, I did say in my original post as a disclaimer that my thoughts are largely based on the Methone core group and not new pickups since I've never seen how they play. Also why I said to call them out. No one is going to say "hey I'm spamming this guy" freely...except Bouf who was then told multiple times by leaders not to do it. Xue was also getting the same spam from your guys on him for most of the world just for hopping on a red island and Xaviel also said he was getting some at points so then it's a he said, she said situation of who spammed first.

Anyway as a newly retired (see also: washed up) Grepolis player, I tried doing my duty to say stupid stuff on the externals as is tradition but it's not for me so I'm giving it up (I know, I know. even quicker than we gave up in game). Good luck the rest of this and future worlds everyone and I look forward to seeing the Kraken JFL fight that we have long been promised! Been fun meeting new people over the years.

DeletedUser54754

You know, you're the most entertaining poster of the lot. I wanted to point out your clearly not caring about cheating when it benefits you and your team (just look at people you shamelessly share teams with). Or the fact that I got several complaints about you spamming when you went LMD in 113 (because nothing says you're good quite like spamming from a situation where you can't be effectively spammed back). But to be honest I'm just glad to see that you finally care about things like "creative scripts" and spam. I mean it only took until you got punched in the face by it and suffering a loss so embarrassing that I 100% would not hold it against you if you changed IGNs/Forum accounts after you're done with your little rants here. But hey better late than never.

Now if I could make a suggestion, eat some humble pie, hold that L, stop being so toxic, and ride off into the sunset. Maybe let random AA players try to represent AA because in all honesty, you're the LAST person that should talk or lecture people.
Kitty go clean your litter box, these toxic fumes make you delusional. Paper warrior who spent so much time giving "opinions" instead of actually playing lol
When you actually spend time playing this game you have a right to talk.

DeletedUser41523

Kitty go clean your litter box, these toxic fumes make you delusional. Paper warrior who spent so much time giving "opinions" instead of actually playing lol
When you actually spend time playing this game you have a right to talk.

Yes because if you’ve proven anything in this world it’s that you’re a good player that plays the game hard and doesn’t talk too much lmao. Enjoy that JF - L you gotta hold.

DeletedUser56519

Alright I said I was done posting but I came back to check and see what was happening...You might want to lower that goal on that petition. 50 people might actually be the active player base at this rate.