Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
you really put a lot of effort on your top 10 thread, really thank you for your time!

But, I would like to add 1 thing, Check Mate strategy that they been using for a while, is moving against an alliance that is already being hit hard by a big alliance, to gain ground, rather than giving it to another big alliance. But in my opinion, they do have many fronts to worry about, and with the uncertainty going on in the south, things might go wrong fast for them. Still, I'm pretty sure they are solid and they can bear the pressure

DeletedUser46108

you really put a lot of effort on your top 10 thread, really thank you for your time!

But, I would like to add 1 thing, Check Mate strategy that they been using for a while, is moving against an alliance that is already being hit hard by a big alliance, to gain ground, rather than giving it to another big alliance. But in my opinion, they do have many fronts to worry about, and with the uncertainty going on in the south, things might go wrong fast for them. Still, I'm pretty sure they are solid and they can bear the pressure
Either you dont play the world or you are straight up trolling
TWC 0-30 CM
TWC 0-10 Stooges

I wonder who did the heavy lifting, its not like we can measure by city takes and ABP...OH

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Either you dont play the world or you are straight up trolling
TWC 0-30 CM
TWC 0-10 Stooges

I wonder who did the heavy lifting, its not like we can measure by city takes and ABP...OH

I didn't mean it this way, but you prefer going for TWC rather than stooges, and the same happened in 44 between you and Nemesis, it's the fact that you are not allied with anyone. but you are hitting the same target as other big alliances. Simply, I'm saying it's a smart strategy to not give big alliances all the ground possible. And, I don't know much, but from what I've read, Stooges were fighting TWC first and you guys jumped in. Not saying who is doing more damage, simply pointing out the strategy you are using. Everytime you jump on me like I'm being offensive, not at all mate ! lol

ZipThunderZap

Hipparchus
Sounds like checkmate are taking advantage of weakened teams and dealing an even more deadly blow.

I've seen this kind of dom strategy before and of you're going to solo a dom server (like checkmate are gearing up to do) take notes.
Technically CM actually hit them first, and much harder. We noticed and decided we would take some cities from them where we needed them and also took a ton of bp for slots

DeletedUser46108

I didn't mean it this way, but you prefer going for TWC rather than stooges, and the same happened in 44 between you and Nemesis, it's the fact that you are not allied with anyone. but you are hitting the same target as other big alliances. Simply, I'm saying it's a smart strategy to not give big alliances all the ground possible. And, I don't know much, but from what I've read, Stooges were fighting TWC first and you guys jumped in. Not saying who is doing more damage, simply pointing out the strategy you are using. Everytime you jump on me like I'm being offensive, not at all mate ! lol
Im not saying what you are saying is offensive, its just that some of it is wrong,
already being hit hard by a big alliance
When Stooges took their 1st city of TWC, Check Mate were done taking their 23rd.
Yet the narrative is that Stooges were "hitting hard" and that Check Mate "jumped in".
Its just not true.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Im not saying what you are saying is offensive, its just that some of it is wrong,

When Stooges took their 1st city of TWC, Check Mate were done taking their 23rd.
Yet the narrative is that Stooges were "hitting hard" and that Check Mate "jumped in".
Its just not true.

My bad, I misunderstood the top 10 thread, thought stooges started the war with TWC first

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Thanks everyone for the kind comments!
And just to be clear, I never mentioned anything about Check "jumping in"
As I said, we been fighting TWC on our end, and Check has been hitting them on their end as statistics show, it also shows Check has taken more cities from them than us.
Check getting hate once again, Move looks like you guys need to retire ;)

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Thanks everyone for the kind comments!
And just to be clear, I never mentioned anything about Check "jumping in"
As I said, we been fighting TWC on our end, and Check has been hitting them on their end as statistics show, it also shows Check has taken more cities from them than us.
Check getting hate once again, Move looks like you guys need to retire ;)

I'm not sure if you are mentioning me by "hate" but I never showed any hate towards anyone. I simply read and came to a conclusion, was it right?

Apparently no, everyone disagreed even Stooges, so I admitted I concluded wrong.

Really, can't you guys simply have a discussion? I'm not sure why you all are hugely offended by simple conclusions or statements

As Move. simply explained, I'm wrong, and I appreciated clearing things out for me

Last edited:

DeletedUser24785

From what i can see CM are useless and just hit alliances already under attack and take easy cities once that alliance has already lost a lot of DLU after being attacked by other /better alliances.
Hopefully at some stage CM will become better and actually attack an enemy not already weakened by others.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
From what i can see CM are useless and just hit alliances already under attack and take easy cities once that alliance has already lost a lot of DLU after being attacked by other /better alliances.
Hopefully at some stage CM will become better and actually attack an enemy not already weakened by others.

Do you think I'm a kid to see things this way? It's a strategy game overall, so whether you SIM or be super aggressive, as long as you have a good strategy and you are working on it, this would be really impressive for me.

Like really, is it too smart to go ahead and attack Nemesis or animal farm now? I would be stupid to say yes it is smart lol, by time, all will be achievable but at this stage, I can see the risks your alliance is taking and how they are the only alliance to really dare to step in other oceans, and this alone, I really appreciate.

The nightmare of this world is for CM to fall, you are the only reason this world is alive and gives other players/alliances reason to play

DeletedUser24785

Do you think I'm a kid to see things this way? It's a strategy game overall, so whether you SIM or be super aggressive, as long as you have a good strategy and you are working on it, this would be really impressive for me.

I never mentioned anyone, its just a post to keep forum active,lol

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
tenor.gif