Top 12 Alliances of Sidon

Wlod

Hipparchus

Wlod's Top 12: Let the trash talking begin!

Rank 1 - JUST FOR LAUGHS - SWIMMING LIKE BALLERS
Pros:
Good players
Have Charlie
Heavy Golders
Excellent Point AVG

Cons:
Seems like the grepo community has a strong feeling towards them in terms of their playstyle of alleged spamming. It would be good to see if they can put that to rest here by going toe to toe without "spamming".

PS - I will let @Hydna define what spamming is ;)

Rank 2 - HUGS - SWIMMING LIKE CUTIES

Pros:

Good Point AVG
Good BP Ratio
Some Heavy Golders

Cons:
Allegedly a "Revolt" squad if it is true they will need some time adjusting when they go against top squads.

Rank 3 / 8 - NEMSIS / THEIR MINIONS (EMPIRE) - FLOATING LIKE BUTTERFLIES WILL THEY STING LIKE BEES ?

Pros:
Good point avg

Cons:
Too many useless pacts preventing them from growing faster.

Rank 4 - GOVERNMENT - SINK LIKE ANY GOVERNMENT THAT IMPOSES THEIR WILL ON OTHERS

Pros:
Some good players

Cons:
Drama - Lost a Top 5 fighter in the server due to drama
Lack of strategy - Tried to relocate from 45 to 55, which may not be going as well as they would have hoped.
Player attritions - Some are quitting already and some are jumping ships / trying to jump ships.

Rank 5 - FRANK - SWIMMING BUT NOT PUNCHING TO THEIR WEIGHT

Pros:
Excellent roster on paper.
Cornered some temples already.

Cons:
Sometimes "ego" / strong opinions come across their way of success.
Yet to find their mojo :) They can do better.

Rank 6 - MASTERS OF CHANT - SINK BAGGAGE TOO HEAVY FOR TOP PLAYERS TO CARRY

Pros:
Some names I recognize.

Cons:
Out of some names I recognize includes one I rimmed currently in their Top 15. This was as recently as 1.5 months back, so not sure about the quality of the squad.

Rank 7 - THE WATCHERS - WATCHING AND FLOATING

Pros:
I am hearing they are working with JFL. Smart folks lol.

Cons:
Allegedly they have folks who respond to global MMs admitting themselves to be ped*p**le.

Rank 9 - TIDAL WAVE - SWIMMING THE TIDAL WAVE LIKE THE OWN IT

Pros:
Strong group
Evenly spread point distribution - shows all the players are working, unlike some alliances which are carried by heavy hitters.

Cons:
Smaller group, might get overwhelmed in the temple phase due to sheer numbers.

Rank 10 - SEND NOOTS - FLOATING LIKE AN CANDLE FLAME, WILL THEY BECOME IMMORTAL FLAME ?

Pros:
Cute alliance name
Decent folks

Cons:
Attrition
Drama
There "were" Spies in the team

Rank 11 - TWISTED - FOOD

Pros and Cons: FOOD, TASTY.

Rank 12 - RELENTLESS - FOOD

Pros and Cons: They try and fail relentlessly.

DeletedUser57241

Might be some poor english in here but most of it should be ok.

I am not trying to trash talk or whatever, but here is my honest opinion about JFL, being a relatively new player and first time playing in a world with them.

Tbh I really had higher expectations of them, and I am not talking about their power in the world cause atm there is no doubt they look best. But when I first saw them pop into the world I thought they would be an independent team here to mark everyone red, kick a** and not take in who ever they could get who has a good amount of points, or that they would be relying on help from other teams to win an event for example.

If that is how you wanna play that is fair enough, but the thing is playing this way discredits your accomplishments in this world because you can´t say you did it without relying on other alliances. As JFL are filled with a lot of experienced players and a lot of gold use I really didn´t think you would have to get help from other teams. But then again I have never played against JFL so this might be how they have always played idk.

There is no doubt they are a very good fighting team and they have had a very impressive start, so however they play it is working for them. But it is just not how I personally would want grepo to be - that even one of the most known and experienced group in grepo would have to get help from other alliances.

This is just my opinion and I am sure many would disagree because from the little experience I have from grepo I have seen that this type of play is very normal and it is rare to find alliances who are playing totally independent.

DeletedUser54433

Just a little context for anyone that might have missed it, in the last minutes before the 2nd stage of the event finishes, the top ranked players in the event from Hugs and Raptors joined JFL only to boost them to the 1st place and deny the better reward to Frank and Pigeons.

Absolutely disgusting :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
That has been happening each year in multiple years with event like this, pretty simple and straight forward why let enemies win it when you can.

DeletedUser54514

Well, there wasn't much talked when Raptor Pack blocked JFL's win in the first event, so maybe these are just sour grapes bitchin.

Some alliances are here to win the world, some just want to wreak havoc, some just want to give hugs, so as much as some of you guys seem to be dead set on ganging up on the big bad bully which is JFL, some alliances will be doing their own thing on what they perceive as their best course of action.

This is a wargame and it is not purely black and white on what you see on paper, diplomacy is a useful tool as gold in this game mind you, so your alliance's diplomat is as critical as your alliance's best fighter. If your diplomat could convince the entire world to bend to their will is that not as a worthy tactic as your fighter forcing a player to ghost? So if Raptor Pack/Hugs would deny Frank/Pigeons the advantage, their warring alliances respectively, is that really a disgusting move or a smart one? Boy, I'd be much worried if our Diplo is not making any moves like this one.

And discrediting a win just for some unfair adjustments on a measly event would that really happen? Was the US discredited in their win as the scumbags who bombed civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki? no, they are still remembered as the champions of WW2. Well, it is in everyone's opinion to judge the playbook, but nevertheless a win will always be a win.

DeletedUser55100

And discrediting a win just for some unfair adjustments on a measly event would that really happen? Was the US discredited in their win as the scumbags who bombed civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki? no, they are still remembered as the champions of WW2. Well, it is in everyone's opinion to judge the playbook, but nevertheless a win will always be a win.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this just goes to show the dangers of extending school closures into the fall - as a country we have to balance the options,

on the plus side prolonged school closures may protect us against the further spread of covid

on the negative side prolonged school closures will lead to a future generation of Morons like this this one above.

:cool:

DeletedUser41523

As somebody that got affected by this move. It doesn't bother me all that much. Sure kind of disappointing to lose 10% off of the battle points buff. But hey that's life and I've had worse experiences. Plus it makes sense for those in Raptors to want to block us and at the end of the day, FRANK is the immediate threat to them, JFL is not and if JFL also becomes the immediate threat, then Raptors are in serious trouble. So they need to take the time they have to get through FRANK and in order to do that, that means not giving any advantages up to them.

Also lets not compare an event to World War II....

Jimothy5

Chiliarch
top 10 FRANK or not FRANK

1. Just for Laughs - Not FRANK
2. Fluffy Pigeons - Not FRANK
3. Hugs - Not FRANK
4. The Raptor Pack - Not FRANK, unless you have a raptor named Frank, in which case they can get Frank Status but not FRANK Status.
5. FRANK - FRANK !!!!!!
6. The Watchers - again, not FRANK. unless they are watching Frank, which then makes them Creepy, not just not FRANK
7. VELOCIRAPTORS - same deal as the raptor pack. so that means; not FRANK, but could be Frank.
8. THE OLYMPIANS - not FRANK
9. Twisted - not FRANK. Frank never gets it twisted, so they ain't FRANK.
10. Creed - like the movie? that means also not FRANK.

DeletedUser57113

Believe it or not, but Just for Laughs is actually losing to The Watchers. It's actually quite laughable, but this should be expected. Charlie has been able to carry his MRA squads over the years with spam, but now he is too afraid to spam because he knows Hydna will ban him immediately! :D I honestly believe that The Watchers will defeat JFL. The stats currently say 8 - 4 to JFL, but the truth is Charlie has kicked several players to edit the stats lol.

vali-andrei - Lost 3 cities to Watchers, but was kicked for stats.
KingG87 - Also lost 3 cities to Watchers, but was kicked for stats.

So, the true war score is really 10-8 to The Watchers! :eek: LMAO! Imagine losing to an alliance like that.

DeletedUser57113

Oh and let's not forget that JFL is allied with Hugs o_O

DeletedUser41523

If you told me Watchers would lead JFL at any point in this war at the start of the world I would not have believed you and probably would have laughed. But credit where its due to TW, they're winning a solid fight right now.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Doesnt sema always say enemies of JFL will win and they end up getting demolished?

probs just salty he didnt manage to get a single acc into JFL team this world :(

also allies with hugs? i was attacking their players in 54... :rolleyes: :eek:

DeletedUser41523

Tbf I don’t think The Watchers will win in the end (I don't think they'll go away though) but the score is funny given the opponent and the expectations I think most people have come to expect for Watchers. I honestly had a shut out happening between JFL and Watchers.