Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Keep calm, and adore Squishy
7680.gif

DeletedUser22951

Must admit, CM are doing well to survive against so many, is impressive!!

Saying the 'goal of other alliances is giving stooges or nemesis a better chance of winning' , leaves me slightly spluttering as only a week ago CM were getting lots of other alliances to attack the Stooges.

Some alliances had a reason, but for others it was just 'giving CM a better chance of winning'.

The only difference is that while players from the other alliances were fighting the Stooges, CM were killing their own troops for bp.

Think there is still time for plenty more drama, more webs to be spun and possibly cute turtles, who knows.

DeletedUser55877

If this could be done without clearly spamming one player for 16 hours straight with pointless nothing attacks, that would be great and fair. all the alliances of the world need to band together and break the rules to get anywhere is sad.

all the alliances banded together in the first place... because of.... you guys breaking / bending the rules. o_O

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
Must admit, CM are doing well to survive against so many, is impressive!!

Saying the 'goal of other alliances is giving stooges or nemesis a better chance of winning' , leaves me slightly spluttering as only a week ago CM were getting lots of other alliances to attack the Stooges.

Some alliances had a reason, but for others it was just 'giving CM a better chance of winning'.

The only difference is that while players from the other alliances were fighting the Stooges, CM were killing their own troops for bp.

Think there is still time for plenty more drama, more webs to be spun and possibly cute turtles, who knows.
Getting people to attack stooges,what?

DeletedUser20818

all the alliances banded together in the first place... because of.... you guys breaking / bending the rules. o_O

bp boosting is frowned upon and not against the game rules, where spam attacking is a disciplinary action according to inno.

so who is really breaking the rules?? if anything the world should unite and pound nemesis till all players that were doing it dont have a city left and leadership as well for making the call.

DeletedUser55877

bp boosting is frowned upon and not against the game rules, where spam attacking is a disciplinary action according to inno.

so who is really breaking the rules?? if anything the world should unite and pound nemesis till all players that were doing it dont have a city left and leadership as well for making the call.

I wasn't talking about spam, hate people who spam probably more than what you guys did. But, the point remains, that you brought the coalition upon yourself by bp boosting. ***** all you want about spam, but the whole situation is a result of you guys

Looks like some sort of convention is happening in CM land, because i just checked and 10 of them (minimum) have booked Vacations. When the going gets tough..CM get going on Vacation.

DeletedUser22951

Getting people to attack stooges,what?

Sorry mate, what i meant was getting other alliances to attack the stooges, even though it all it achieves is giving CM a better chance of winning.

CHECK MATE.png

At the same time players from CM are killing off their own troops to get bp, while the alliances they have asked to attack The Stooges are doing the fighting for them...

I don't doubt CM are a great alliance. I don't doubt they are being hit by lots of alliances and it's damn tough. You have done well, my alliance collapsed in 48 hrs after a similar incident.

However, when it comes to winning you did and would do the same....

DeletedUser25566

I'm finally working on mine
I'm looking forward to it. Might be worth combining every alliance in "The Coalition" into one in the top 10 ranking... although the real question there would be how do they plan to overcome the fact that they have 270-300 players over the cap to win?

DeletedUser25566

Sorry mate, what i meant was getting other alliances to attack the stooges, even though it all it achieves is giving CM a better chance of winning.

View attachment 14062

At the same time players from CM are killing off their own troops to get bp, while the alliances they have asked to attack The Stooges are doing the fighting for them...

I don't doubt CM are a great alliance. I don't doubt they are being hit by lots of alliances and it's damn tough. You have done well, my alliance collapsed in 48 hrs after a similar incident.

For the record, I am not aware of when we have had every alliance hit The Stooges. We hit them once on our own before they were the stooges when the were Spiritum Sancti and collapsed them within 48 hours. See the evidence in several threads in this forum from Big Papa. I believe Nemisis was hitting them a couple weeks ago, but seeing as during that Nemisis decided to stop attacking them and switch to us, I don't see how we would have had an impact on Nemisis/Stooges skirmish or somehow been the driver of it.

I'm looking forward to it. Might be worth combining every alliance in "The Coalition" into one in the top 10 ranking... although the real question there would be how do they plan to overcome the fact that they have 270-300 players over the cap to win?
They probably would start killing each other if Check Mate is defeated....

DeletedUser22951

For the record, I am not aware of when we have had every alliance hit The Stooges. We hit them once on our own before they were the stooges when the were Spiritum Sancti and collapsed them within 48 hours. See the evidence in several threads in this forum from Big Papa. I believe Nemisis was hitting them a couple weeks ago, but seeing as during that Nemisis decided to stop attacking them and switch to us, I don't see how we would have had an impact on Nemisis/Stooges skirmish or somehow been the driver of it.
Not what was meant, but hey ho...

Though the big problem for CM seems to have been the 'Barnard Castle' interpretation of the rules regarding BP....

DeletedUser46108

View attachment 14062

What kind of narrative is this? We didnt get anyone to attack Stooges, your own team and their coalition "The Senate" were already planning to attack them and invited us in.

You are trying to make it out to seem as if CM planned an OP and then boosted BP while others did the work for us. Your team and your allies planned an OP on Stooges by yourself and invited us in.
Bullshitter.PNG