Olympus Endgame - Revolt issues

css1981

Phrourach
At least give the revolt community a new world this month to ease the pain a bit.... ;)

And as allready mentioned above; I also don't see a reason why we cannot have a olympus revolt world ?

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
You can do a hybrid system, where temples work like conquest.

or I don't know just revolt a temple and send a cs. I think it adds an extra layer of combat, where multiple alliances can try to get their own revolts and block each other's revolt and take it for themselves. and if an alliance secures it, everyone goes back to hammering the temple.
This extra level of combat can actually be pretty interesting, but to make it work you need to pauses between how frequently you release worlds.

You are released too frequently, and it dilutes an already thinning player base. Most worlds at-least from what i have seen in revolt are struggling to have even 2 proper competing teams.

Although I am pretty sure thats not going to happen so maybe set a timer, once cleared and revolted by a team, olympis get locked for other teams. The team with the first revolt gets 12 hours (or a reduced period of time) to fill it in with their supports?
or some spin off that idea

honestly I am pretty sure a hybrid system works well, for temples keep it conquest like and normal fighting is revolt style?

Although @Hydna I must ask what exactly is the issue that is making a revolt version difficult to implement? What are the challenges?

DeletedUser57129

At least give the revolt community a new world this month to ease the pain a bit.... ;)

And as allready mentioned above; I also don't see a reason why we cannot have a olympus revolt world ?
Seconded. We are in the middle of a pandemic, how cruel not giving revolt players a decent world to play that's not already 3 months old. We don't mind the old systems as long as we have a decent world to play...not speed 1, speed 1 needs putting in a bin.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Hi @Hydna I was wondering if we would be getting a new revolt world soon?

I'm sorry we are not permitted to give out details of new worlds before they are officially announced but rest assured we do read the forum and understand the issues and we will announce the next new world as soon as we are able.

DeletedUser57129

Seems developers are to busy messing up time formats and pandering to conquest demands to bother with revolt players .. seems that income from revolt players is not valued by them :D
@Hydna when Curadh and I are agreeing on things you know its getting out of hand.

curadh

Phrourach
I had an 11 year old telling me exactly how Olympus could be changed for revolt (although the coding talk meant nothing to me). We had an event back in 2014 where all alliances were after temples and there was no problem in revolting/supporting/sending CS to those was there .. the competition for them was part of the fun. We want a challenging server without the dumbing down that conquest seem to be demanding please :)

Instead of development they spend their time introducing things like time and date a festival finishes which they assumed players would want .. even beta players immediately pointed out how inane that was .. so why are they spending time on things like this instead of the Olympus servers that were promised .. and only very late revealed for conquest only?

DeletedUser54339

5 last worlds; 4 of them were conquest.... so it's time for.....
Another conquest world where I can make 2k gold? Why not.

Seriously, releasing a new endgame without giving due thought about how it would work for a good chunk of the player base? Pfft.