Pnp Golder Teams(Alliances)!

DeletedUser57382

Hello All

I Am and i confess a big Noob when it comes to Strategy i dont understand and have never understood how everyone plans things and for what purpose, But i have noticed some similarities in a lot of the worlds so i just wanted to ask a Question because its been bugging me

We have on This World 2 Golder Alliances or Golder Teams these are People that use Real Money to Buy Gold in the game which gives them, now you can say its not that much of a advantage but it still is a Advantage over the other teams even a small one.

These 2 Teams are Just For Laughs in O54 and you have Putinovy Mokry Holky in O55 a Czech team that also uses Gold Beniss their Leader told me he only Bought 30.000 Gold but still..

My Question is why is it that the rest of you know this you have been on a lot of worlds, why is it that when you know how Dangerous these teams are not because of Skill but simple because they can buy themselves to the Top!

Why are you all attacking eachother instead of Joining into a massive Coalition and fighting them from the start ?

Again i am a Noob!

But shouldn't you take out the more Better teams(due to gold) and then focus on the lesser organized no golder teams ?

Why is it always the same on every world like are you afraid of them ? do you think that you can maybe partner up with them ?(which honestly seems stupid because they spent like a lot here their not going to share anything with you)

Why do you give them Room to grow and to become even stronger instead of taking them out from the start.

Thank you and hope one of the more experienced players who have been on a few worlds can tell me this.

Thank you

Yossarian234

Strategos
Bcs at most times those golders aren't just noobs abusing golding. I don't know a player who is willing to spend tons of gold on a game just to be online for 2 hours a day and send nukes every now and then.

It is not easy to fight against golders, instead you are fighting what you can and trying to survive hoping you eventually form a coalition with one of those golding alliances.

Darth Akula

Lochagos
@War Angel

So, there's a lot of politics, war strategy, and war philosophy behind NOT fighting them in the manner you're suggesting. Sure, some alliances may choose to do so. BUT, the vast majority of teams here, are premades from other worlds and have been playing years together, and even fought each other (Including JFL and the Russian team you mentioned) before. So, why you're NOT seeing what you believe to be a "good idea", is because of experience with and against such teams. I could go super in depth for sure but then I'd be typing a book on P, WS, and WP as I mentioned at the start. And I can't give away all my tricks. Plus, I'm no leader in my team either so I can't see the "behind the scenes" stuff - and you probably can't either.

To conclude, just know, that people know what they're doing for the most part in regards to this issue you're suggesting and there's a reason why things are playing how they are ;)

If you ever have questions about stuff, always feel free to ask here. It's always grand when new people come to the game to learn. IMO, us experienced players have a duty to the "new guys" to teach and show so that this game continues to grow and remain playable, for all of our enjoyments.

DeletedUser52067

The Cataclysm Shadow Walkers The Occult DARKNESS FALLS OCEAN VETERANS + Others here 100+ players cant Beat 50 Golders in a world ? :/ :confused: thats insaine really...

then technically from the start those Golder teams no matter what will win the world or be a part of the winning team.

Shouldn't we even Try at least ? its Unfair right :( i mean a new player joining the game they cant really compete.

Imagine thinking there aren’t a ton of players in all the alliances you mentioned spending a lot on gold too lmao

n0gold

Hekatontarch
It's about activity, gold and some skills. If you do not have the activity, it does not matter if you are 600 people against an active alliance. You can never win if you play 10 minutes a day or just on a rainy Sunday.

And if you actually want to play and have the activity, it's really painful to play with people who only log in for 10 minutes a day.

DeletedUser21287

It's about activity, gold and some skills. If you do not have the activity, it does not matter if you are 600 people against an active alliance. You can never win if you play 10 minutes a day or just on a rainy Sunday.

And if you actually want to play and have the activity, it's really painful to play with people who only log in for 10 minutes a day.

It's easy playing 10 minutes a day.

I wake up, log in for 1 minute, quickly queue some stuff, couple of attacks and an illusion at the enemy, message a few of the guys, log off. I repeat this 9 more times at various times during the day and that's my 10 minutes done. Won several worlds!!!!

DeletedUser41523

Gold helps early but really it comes down to alarm use, team work, and skill in conquest.

As for why everyone isn’t uniting. It honestly probably wouldn’t work. Too many weak links as it is.

DeletedUser55259

Its tough though putinovy mokry holky just hit us with a 107 griffin nuke at this stage in the game thats crazy

DeletedUser55951

Bought with traded gold;)

Activity > gold no matter what. I think we're a prime example of that with only 2 players with bought gold and by far the highest average.

DeletedUser55259

Not saying gold is terrible I mean what keeps grepolis in business you have every right to build big myth nukes with it. Just the event makes the gap between those who use gold and dont very wide. To hold a siege with this event if they have low walls is near impossible against a decent alliance