Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DeletedUser39822

Imagine recruiting every name in grepolis, making two teams and having them rank 1 and 2, and then rejecting invites of teams who you are clearly going to beat and posting about it on the externals.

imagine
I think the reason for her post and the point she was trying to make was they were spam invites by a single member alliance sent to our members. There was also an invite from a single member pseudo Russian alliance. A fun new form of spam............

DeletedUser55437

I think the reason for her post and the point she was trying to make was they were spam invites by a single member alliance sent to our members. There was also an invite from a single member pseudo Russian alliance. A fun new form of spam............
Why doesnt whe spam me invites back? Spam for spam
@princess Kuini you can also not reject the invite and just leave it on read, so i cant invite you again :)

jameslongst

Strategos
i have no trouble believing in this, after all majority of handsome people are dumb as a door knob :)
Since sections of the forum have finally evolved into a discussion about my attractive physical appearance (which is tempered by profound wisdom), I feel it my duty to inform you that the Good Lord also saw fit to leave me well endowed with a GIGANTIC ARKANSAS WHITE SNAKE.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
tenor.gif

Yossarian234

Strategos
You're probably not wondering, where is Yoss the Boss? Why isn't he writing anything on externals? When will we see him again? Well I've been unemployed since the last top 12 I wrote, and many of Esports orgs were offering a tons of money to write for em, but none of them had a vibe I wanted. For some time I've been quite depressed and suicidal and then the big bad Fiasco came to me and offered me to work for them. It was a miracle and an easy decision for me and now I am a member of Fiasco United Esports journalism team. They want me to make new top 10, but since Fiasco is well known for making their own rules, I'll write top 5 and noone can do sh*t about it. You know me, as a true journalist I will be totally unbiased in these top 5s.

Just a quick reminder before we continue.

Guys, folks, buddies....

Some of you maybe play this game first time. We have many less experience here and we are not aggressive as TF. However, this game is not about taking cities. We can keep fighting with TF in front line, and moving back even to Ocean 43. They can't destroy us if we keep growing up anyway.

For some of you who don't know how to win this world. We need to complete 7 world wonders to win this world. This is main purpose. So losing cities is not a problem again. We can build WW in wherever we're located. None alliance able to win 7 wonders at once. We still have big chance to win if we complete at least 1 wonder.

TF used dirty trick such as spies, multi accounts, spam... however, they can't stop us growing up.
So don't give up. You can do your best, and we will fight against them until the end.

Now that's out of the way, we may move on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP 5 ALLIANCES OF WORLD ASINE EN129

1. The Shady Bunch and their drunk sister

They aren't getting smacked but they're not smacking either. But hey, at least there are some vacation days they better spend now while they can't travel cause of COVID-19!

1605521345639.png

Who would've thought shady would fall off so quickly? Don't know how shady aren't smashing flags as shady's individual experience should be on their side. Oh wait, I know actually. BAD LEADERSHIP. That's what makes flags better than shady. I would post war score, but I guess they found out it is pretty embarrasing and decided to sabotage grepolife. Can we get a KekW for Shady and an F for Grepolife in the chat bois?

2. Flags

Since they are huggin whole 55 with 3 alliances they're holding on, putting some fight to shady. I honestly don't know sh*t about them but I know for a fact they're gonna be a puppet in a final war of this world and a true question follows up, who is going to be a master of puppets?
master of pupppets.png
I've been looking for same font as on album for few days, glad I finally found it on https://gfuel.com/. Huge shoutout to them.

3. BANDA BANDA BANDA BANDA BANDA

The funny part of all this is that they all have made us believe that they're russians but my sources told me it is all a lie. We found out that they're actually INDIAN which would explain the language barrier. Yes, you heard that right, here's a proof:
fasdf.png
Call me a liar but if you don't believe me, google "banda"

Now to the boring part. They hold whole O45, like every island below 25th parralel below equator in O45 is theirs. If WW opens up today, they would be the only one prepared for it. They're toying with shady, like rokotok is having a time of his life with all his cities deep in their territory. They seem like the most organised team in world right now, but let's face it, they haven't met a worthy opponent except bucks, but he was alone in that sh*t alliance so that doesn't count. For now they're flags master, so they can build WW islands in peace. This is an allaince that goes to the end, the time will tell will they end up as winners or losers.

4. Sons of Odins

Yes they have paid me to boost em up in last top 12 but now, even if they can get a God on their side they won't buy me out. They managed to lose to the alliance that was 1/3 of their size. AND THEY WERE THEIR ONLY ENEMY. Honestly just miserble. Instead of acting and trying to hit smth they just cried about spies and gold users in Fiasco and now, there is 12(or more) of them in VM. What kind of sons of gods are crying bruh? I love the fact they were feeling offended when I said they're MRA, but 3/4 of alliance don't use alarm.... That's an MRA way my boi.
1605529148535.png
Now they're just making alt accs(and getting banned for it) in O53 to move there, hoping for new start but I think it is only the end... I've even heard that sons were put in O44 by fiasco on purpose to give em those free cities, but that's all questionable.

5. Fiasco United

Yeah, they maybe going too hard on sons right now, but that's just a faisco way am I right or am I right? Honestly this beast of a team is looking only for a win and they won't give up until then. Yes they're big spenders, but that's a part of a game, so deal with it. Be happy Inno put gold trade there so you can compete with spenders at some level, but don't go bi*ching around about it. Every similar game has the same "premium currency", it's nothing new. I know a lot of players who haven't spent a dime on grepo and are still top 10 in every world they play, players like Bucks, DapperDon, Nicker, SpartanAD, MILANTHEGREAT etc. All these players are poor and jobless only because they play grepo all the time. Well bucks is poor for other reasons that I won't go into. He's a drug addict. Anyway.... Yeah they look good and thrilled to finally get an ocean of their own. After sons are ded, shady is next... if they come out of VM until then.
well.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all folks, stay good, be responsible and wear a mask.

Last edited:

pgalland25

Strategos
This has to have been the most pathetic performance I have ever seen out of the top ranked premades. Shadys and Sons couldn't even keep it together despite starting off significantly larger than their opponents, leaders running into VM and abandoning the rest of their team. Hilariously pitiful, and yet we get flack for ghosting when the fighting dies down and we get bored. Love everything about this. Enjoy your perma VM, you earned it.