Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
You can fight with anyone, but we did not have a single common operation with these alliances and there is no common defense now) Googled the word "coalition", friend)

does this matter to me? You claimed:

In fact, the BANDA has one union. This is the first thing. Sons and Flags are not yet taking an active part in the war, this is the second) Any attempt to distort this information is manipulation.

I agree, Banda is solo, and easily one of the best teams I have seen in grepolis

but

Flags and Sons are actively at war with us and fighting us. We need to defend cities vs them and attack them in addition to fighting the banda. The word coalition has nothing to do with this. I am not claiming you have shared forums or are one union under you, we are simply stating that your claim is false and that we are in fact fighting all these teams simultaneously

debich

Hipparchus
nobody said u have shared forums, you don't need shared forums to attack together. We are not complaining about it, Fiasco has dealt with it before and Fiasco will deal with it again.

Your own claim that the world is against you is false (in the first quote below). As you yourself admitted that sons and flags are fighting Fiasco (2nd quote below). Forget us trying to distort you, you distort yourself

debich said:
The whole world has already united against us twice
debich said:
You can fight with anyone................
I have merged twice before.

debich

Hipparchus
does this matter to me? You claimed:

I agree, Banda is solo, and easily one of the best teams I have seen in grepolis

but

Flags and Sons are actively at war with us and fighting us. We need to defend cities vs them and attack them in addition to fighting the banda. The word coalition has nothing to do with this. I am not claiming you have shared forums or are one union under you, we are simply stating that your claim is false and that we are in fact fighting all these teams simultaneously
Okay, but the world has a balance. Before you entered the world, everyone united against you. Now, if you count, the balance is met. As for the Odins, I'm not sure if they are still fighting. At the moment they have been destroyed, but that's another story. My phrase says that before the last events everyone was against us. Now against us is the Fiasco coalition + several smaller unions. There is no coalition against Fiasco, but there are 3 alliances: BANDA, Flags and Odin.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Okay, but the world has a balance. Before you entered the world, everyone united against you. Now, if you count, the balance is met. As for the Odins, I'm not sure if they are still fighting. At the moment they have been destroyed, but that's another story. My phrase says that before the last events everyone was against us. Now against us is the Fiasco coalition + several smaller unions. There is no coalition against Fiasco, but there are 3 alliances: BANDA, Flags and Odin.
We are simply disputing what you said, that is, that the "world is against you". The world is not against you.

The Fiasco "Coalition" are simply the three branches of Fiasco, and there is no one else.

debich

Hipparchus
We are simply disputing what you said, that is, that the "world is against you". The world is not against you.

The Fiasco "Coalition" are simply the three branches of Fiasco, and there is no one else.
Three fiasco branches) Which were shady a month ago) 3 fiasco branches) and 1 BANDA branch)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

Again, you keep using that word, coalition. A word I have not used, and again you keep trying to make things up and shed false shadows, very similar to how sheldies did when they dropped.

Three fiasco branches) Which were shady a month ago) 3 fiasco branches) and 1 BANDA branch)

I assume these people mean nothing to you then @debich ?
banda 2.png
Let me know I can see if they wish to work with us to invade o45 then, since bandas is ONE branch as you keep saying. I am happy to give those you left behind a chance for victory.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
No, we've been at war with both of these forces for weeks now in addition to your own, any attempt to dispute that information is manipulation.
Speaking as a Sons player, we haven't had a coordinated attack against you guys for weeks, so saying you've been at war with us is a borderline lie when the "war" is trying to clean up cities in your new core. You're going against snipes, pretty much. When you guys and Banda went to war, the first thing Fiasco did was hard target Sons and get them out of O44, so you were only against both of us for about a week.

It’s Banda, Banda 2, All 3 flags alliances, Sons, and Sun Tzu vs the 3 Fiasco alliances lol
Again, Flags, Sons, and Sun Tzu aren't threats. Sons have retreated and Sun Tzu can't get their act together. They are like little gnats compared to Shady. I'll admit I still don't know much about Flags, but I fail to see how they're a large threat either.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Speaking as a Sons player, we haven't had a coordinated attack against you guys for weeks, so saying you've been at war with us is a borderline lie when the "war" is trying to clean up cities in your new core. You're going against snipes, pretty much. When you guys and Banda went to war, the first thing Fiasco did was hard target Sons and get them out of O44, so you were only against both of us for about a week.

Again, Flags, Sons, and Sun Tzu aren't threats. Sons have retreated and Sun Tzu can't get their act together. They are like little gnats compared to Shady. I'll admit I still don't know much about Flags, but I fail to see how they're a large threat either.

so because the caliber of leadership and players within sons is subpar is does not mean we're fighting? we still have to clean up cities, wait for people to come out of vm, etc. Just because teams are not as good as banda does not make them any less a threat. Because one of those teams is incapable of properly fighting back is none of my concern. Sons controls o53, right in our backline and I have watched Don do this on previous servers where he festered on the rim, gets his remaining players to 100+ cities and comes when the enemy's back is turned. Still a threat everyday they live, all guerrilla forces are. I never underestimate my opponents, even if it's 100-1, it can change at a moment's notice.

Flags is 100% a threat. They're larger, have 3 teams, control o55, and have take cities off of us and op us to draw defend. I don't see why you continue to discredit what Flags has built from the ashes of teams no one wanted in o55. They can also compete for WWs, can get get 1, if not 2 WWs completed during the period based on their strategy. 100% a threat.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
so because the caliber of leadership and players within sons is subpar is does not mean we're fighting? we still have to clean up cities, wait for people to come out of vm, etc. Just because teams are not as good as banda does not make them any less a threat. Because one of those teams is incapable of properly fighting back is none of my concern. Sons controls o53, right in our backline and I have watched Don do this on previous servers where he festered on the rim, gets his remaining players to 100+ cities and comes when the enemy's back is turned. Still a threat everyday they live, all guerrilla forces are. I never underestimate my opponents, even if it's 100-1, it can change at a moment's notice.

Flags is 100% a threat. They're larger, have 3 teams, control o55, and have take cities off of us and op us to draw defend. I don't see why you continue to discredit what Flags has built from the ashes of teams no one wanted in o55. They can also compete for WWs, can get get 1, if not 2 WWs completed during the period based on their strategy. 100% a threat.
It's not the quality of leaders or players, it's the fact that we're not currently fighting you. Cleaning up cities, snagging players coming out of VM, you need, what, 3 decent players to do that? It's growing you a good bit more than there is a risk of you losing anything, so it's actually a good thing to be doing.
Like I said, I don't know much about Flags. All I know is that there wasn't good competition for O55.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
It's not the quality of leaders or players, it's the fact that we're not currently fighting you. Cleaning up cities, snagging players coming out of VM, you need, what, 3 decent players to do that? It's growing you a good bit more than there is a risk of you losing anything, so it's actually a good thing to be doing.
Like I said, I don't know much about Flags. All I know is that there wasn't good competition for O55.
Sons are an enemy, Flags are an enemy, Sun Tzu are an enemy. Banda are an enemy. How hard is that for you to understand ?

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Sure, but how many of those need a lot of attention? It's like fighting a dozen chickens and saying afterward that you overcame 12-1 odds. Only, in this case, some of the chickens are actually good fighters.

1saaa

Strategos
Did you read what nuts said? He specifically outlined sons' strategy in its current scenario and said why that could be dangerous.