Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Sorin is just a troll tbh, like russians are russians, they are good players at least even if you don't like them, @Sorin Markov is just a troll whose thinks he's special cause he sims for a whole server. Good for you, have fun sitting around in O53 keeping your fingers crossed for a crown rotation if Banda wins. Sounds like so much fun....

Drill

Chiliarch
Again, you keep using that word, coalition. A word I have not used, and again you keep trying to make things up and shed false shadows, very similar to how sheldies did when they dropped.

I assume these people mean nothing to you then @debich ?
View attachment 14891
Let me know I can see if they wish to work with us to invade o45 then, since bandas is ONE branch as you keep saying. I am happy to give those you left behind a chance for victory.
They do care about these players, as they are in the main branch.. just on different username)

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Sorin is just a troll tbh, like, Russians are Russians, they are good players at least even if you don't like them, @Sorin Markov is just a troll who thinks he's special cause he sims for a whole server. Good for you, have fun sitting around in O53 keeping your fingers crossed for a crown rotation if Banda wins. Sounds like so much fun...
Evidently you are unaware of your alliance's recent movements as well as what I've done sitting in your core.
Crown rotations are stupid. A crown is a symbol of achievement, and as such should be earned and looked on with pride. Even just doing nothing in an alliance that wins shouldn't get you a crown.
Calling me a troll does nothing but show me that you don't even consider different takes. Fiasco propaganda FTW!

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Hooo boy, this world just got even spicier. Fiasco in-game stonks up, Fiasco forum stonks down. Good thing none of us care about externals or our reputation and just solely play the game, right? ;)
Our reputation on the externals is being the best trash talkers. Ppl hate us when we spit straight facts Hell that's how we have recruited some ppl, on their capacity to be witty. Ur idiotic I am afraid, salty that we didn't bring you in?

As for our reputation in game, we are apes.

I am telling you, your like that kid is trying to hard to be part of the banter between fiasco and banda

Last edited:

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Not this time, I'm afraid. Dw if you don't understand, just check your alliance activity page, then review the claim that Sons and Sun Tzu are threats to Fiasco.
Lol things can change, rather quickly. You think you are so clever with "dw if you don't understand" it's cringey man. Take the advice.

Also do quote when nuts explicitly said Sun Tzu is a threat. I think its always been sons, (sun Tzu was with sons) and flags. Like I have said before you claim more things on our behalf then we ever have

Last edited:

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Sons are an enemy, Flags are an enemy, Sun Tzu are an enemy. Banda are an enemy. How hard is that for you to understand ?
It’s Banda, Banda 2, All 3 flags alliances, Sons, and Sun Tzu vs the 3 Fiasco alliances lol
These are from Captain Pudding, but if you believe Sun Tzu are with Sons, then every comment Nuts has made about Sons applies to Sun as well.
You said that before erroneously and you've done it again now.

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Evidently you are unaware of your alliance's recent movements as well as what I've done sitting in your core.
Crown rotations are stupid. A crown is a symbol of achievement, and as such should be earned and looked on with pride. Even just doing nothing in an alliance that wins shouldn't get you a crown.
Calling me a troll does nothing but show me that you don't even consider different takes. Fiasco propaganda FTW!

Yeah no I see you in the core, probably have lots of DLU I'm sure, but you don't do anything so what's the point? Didn't know you were Heracles, using a different name in game then on the servers, probably cause you wanna be able to shift identities or some other weird pointless motive, yeah there's been a lot players in grepo who conduct themselves like you, it's all to familiar, and those players are always irrelevant in the end. And yeah until you actually do something you're just a troll.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Yeah no I see you in the core, probably have lots of DLU I'm sure, but you don't do anything so what's the point? Didn't know you were Heracles, using a different name in game then on the servers, probably cause you wanna be able to shift identities or some other weird pointless motive, yeah there's been a lot players in grepo who conduct themselves like you, it's all to familiar, and those players are always irrelevant in the end. And yeah until you actually do something you're just a troll.
Ooh! A personal attack! I'm wounded, sir, very wounded. Come to think of it, I've never seen your name in our defensive tabs, so maybe the attack is as irrelevant as the ones in-game.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
These are from Captain Pudding, but if you believe Sun Tzu are with Sons, then every comment Nuts has made about Sons applies to Sun as well.
You said that before erroneously and you've done it again now.
And notice my wording, i asked if sun tzu has ever been explicitly mentioned as a threat. I double checked before I posted that comment.

Also you consider ro's comment a personal attack? What kinda snowflake are you.

Last edited:

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
And notice my wording, i asked if sun tzu has ever been explicitly mentioned as a threat. I double checked before I posted that comment.

Also you consider ro's comment a personal attack? What kinda snowflake are you.
I'm sure you did. You then created a specific situation where what you said was correct and interpreted it in a way that favors your opinion.

"You don't do anything, so what's the point" "you wanna be able to shift identities or some other weird pointless motive" "there are a lot of players who act like you and they're all useless" (paraphrasing that last bit) "you're just a troll"
None of that has to do with my gameplay except the "you don't do anything", which is baseless. I'm not flashy, but backliners aren't supposed to be. We do our jobs.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
I don't find anything about that personal. Just a massive salty, nooby, snowflake. Your boring, this is the last time I will entertain your comments. Enough of being keyboard warrior for me, especially on a new year's day. Said more in this, then the last 4 worlds put together and not even a world I properly play

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Not true, "happiness" or "luck" disappeared when they boarded
At the sake of debating the Titanic on the grepo externals ( :p ) - health and happiness disappeared when they hit the iceberg. Although I will agree with you on the luck when boarding thing. As, I'm not sure on the exact details, but I believe they lied about how many life rafts and the engineering of the ship itself when getting approved for it ( excuse my lack of appropriate technical terms ) ... so yes, the luck disappeared when they boarded, but ignorance is bliss, and I'm sure the passengers where healthy and happy all the way up to the crash into an iceberg.