Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
And you are exactly the reason why Sons fell so quickly, lazy defenders who make up excuses hey im sorry i lost this city on an all Blue island but i got atleast two slots out of it, just let me get some of these internals!!!!!
Obviously if you're losing positionally-important cities that's bad. Duh. And you should be defending, but if the city is lost anyway, getting 2-4 slots out of it is not terrible compensation. I think you've interpreted my comments incorrectly.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
But you lost 26 cities and you only have 30 now
Okay. By the time I was losing cities, most of my alliance had fallen out of O44, so my positioning wasn't super important. I made plenty of slots back on the deal and now I'm building in a less contested ocean with more slots and more opportunity for growth. Explain why this is a bad thing?

TromboneTom

Strategos
Obviously if you're losing positionally-important cities that's bad. Duh. And you should be defending, but if the city is lost anyway, getting 2-4 slots out of it is not terrible compensation. I think you've interpreted my comments incorrectly.
Yeah, i suppose you are right i wouldnt understand the losing 30 city's in one world concept

DeletedUser55290

Spam fiasco at night then don't be indignant that you are also not allowed to sleep at night ) https://prnt.sc/wfjxha and tell me where to buy such a bot, you are my righteous)

Last edited by a moderator:

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
Spam fiasco at night then don't be indignant that you are also not allowed to sleep at night ) https://prnt.sc/wfjxha and tell me where to buy such a bot, you are my righteous)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Another one clams Spartys botting but BY STRAIGHT ARM SKILL AND LUCKY OF RANDOM Banda lines up 160 attacks without missing one in a 10 second gap. May as well make your profile, "We use Botsoft"

DeletedUser52443

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Another one clams Spartys botting but BY STRAIGHT ARM SKILL AND LUCKY OF RANDOM Banda lines up 160 attacks without missing one in a 10 second gap. May as well make your profile, "We use Botsoft"

Wtf Don you are only back and is telling all our secrets to our enemy. so uncool of you man

Yossarian234

Strategos
1609864539837.png

ONCE MORE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BANDA SHOWS HOW STRATEGICALY AND INTELLECTUALY THEY ARE AHEAD OF THE SMOL FIASCO!

BANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDABANDA

Last edited:

SlothTzu

Strategos
THERE IS NO EXCUSES FOR DEFEAT, AND VICTORY DOESN'T NEED THEM....

UNLESS YOU'RE GONNA LOSE A CITY SO YOU GET BANNED ON PURPOSE.

e9328f29a9ab174ae4bdf83245cb5b8f.png

9e796a579cef5b1ac309840cf5da3a51.png

It's funny because @rokotok and @debich were in here trying to call one of my teammates a coward for flipping a city a few weeks ago.

But this guy intentionally getting himself banned to stop attacks is just fine.

Or, he was just banned because he was cheating. So either he's a coward or a cheater, take your pick.