Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser56097

apparently you have not played/watched en124 close enough to see it happen..
what happen ? JFL 's 12 ally vs AA => AA restart )))) the whole essence of the English server ))) Everyone was scared of Charlie, no one even resisted)) now the same will happen, no one is fighting against each other)Funks don't fight memes, don't fight dominators

in a word, a very large server of farmers and cowards

thunder123

Hipparchus
LOOL nobody kicked you!! you left like a coward once Nub Lovers sent that message , actually you were one of the first ones to jump off the ship *facepalm*

Speaking of jumping ships, im curious, can you stay in an alliance more than 2 days without immediately jumping to the enemy alliance right after?
you literally proved me right on every sentence i said about you .. smh
View attachment 14989
apparently someone talking without knowing facts
greek geek litterally writing me "can you please leave alliance, right now i cant log in to kick you"
and i left alliance 1 day before the mail ahahahahahah, papa actually asked me if what he wrote was correct (since it was based on what greek did to my group)
reguarding nubs, i refuse to play with a bunch of big mouth guys

big mouth, crybaby rimmed boy, you better shut up your only making fun of yourself for everyone that was in ocean 54 and knows facts (or well, people can just ask for screenshots too/other people confirming it)

thunder123

Hipparchus
believe it or not it's up to you...
he is acting like a crybaby from day 1, im only writing because he is verbally attacking me so i want to defend myself, it's kinda obvious to do so
also, he has papa mass mail (screenshot when he sent it please :) ) and check when we "left"

(also that mail proves that we got KICKED, we did not choose to LEAVE. all that because i know how to map properly my cities... and guess what? after he kicked us all his allianced fall)

Albozzz

Chiliarch
its really beyond me how a traitor tries to justify himself but not as much as how he believes everything he says regardless if facts are against him. *facepalm*

thunder123

Hipparchus
lethal bacon has the screenshot :)
anyway, little rimmed steak, ask yourself why phoenix died 24 hours after they kicked us... maybe leaders had 200 iq?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
its really beyond me how a traitor tries to justify himself but not as much as how he believes everything he says regardless if facts are against him. *facepalm*

well thunder sent me the msg convo/screen and it contains everything he said it does.
so they were pushed out/kicked rather than left on their own.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
well thunder sent me the msg convo/screen and it contains everything he said it does.
so they were pushed out/kicked rather than left on their own.

he was north of o54 close to the border of o44, while our core islands was in cross of o44/45/55/54. Instead of him moving to the core islands close to his alliance to be closer to the frontlines, he wanted to stay in his safe zone up there, which literally makes no logic sense. this person is already used jumping around trees like a little monkey, lets see what tree he will jump on next :D every alliance he joined and left right after, he talked **** about, but clearly he is right and 60 players are completely wrong :D

anyway im done :D whatever a traitor or backstabber says, no one cares about

thunder123

Hipparchus
so after you kept saying "bla bla bla" i prove your lying and you talk some other sheet that makes no sense with what you said before
good job dude
100% trust this boy

also to ne noticed that my "safe zone" is right next to black and white and thunderbuddies... so yeah... your strategy and ability to read a map is litterally 200 iq again. i want you to teach me

Last edited:

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
Just for the record, we've called ourselves a sink at absolutely every single turn. It's also known I'm more than willing to give up my body to someone in a position of authority ;)