Dracarys vs. Everybody

DeletedUser56616

Who knows, maybe Flags would like to drop and beat* Fiasco again. On a Dom world this time
smiley-emoticons-bravo2.gif
smiley-emoticons-lol.gif

*Narrator: They didn't.

DeletedUser55305

Who knows, maybe Flags would like to drop and beat* Fiasco again. On a Dom world this time
smiley-emoticons-bravo2.gif
smiley-emoticons-lol.gif

*Narrator: They didn't.

Lol joke all you want mate but i started Flags from scratch and they made it to the end off the world with their honor intact i would say.
Starting from scratch is damn hard work but if you ever want a challenge i recommend it, at least it makes the game a bit more interesting then the robot like mechanics a premade gives you.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Lol joke all you want mate but i started Flags from scratch and they made it to the end off the world with their honor intact i would say.
Starting from scratch is damn hard work but if you ever want a challenge i recommend it, at least it makes the game a bit more interesting then the robot like mechanics a premade gives you.

Don't get me wrong I do respect what you try to do every server, bringing together a team of newbies and a bit of experience to make something happen. Flags under you would have been different Lonestar without any doubt, however you didn't stay, they became bit of a meme.

Fiasco dropped as a 15 ish man team back in en 115 (the smallest out of the big 6), in probably the toughest and most competitive world there has been in grepolis. Last world i remember being anything close was sometime in the en 80s. It wasnt just 15 golders, it was a lil mix of everything, noob heavy, but still some experience. Smaller then even your group was on that server when you started.
Finally since 115, we have chosen to drop in the start of a server and not two months late, we deserve to be the machine we are now. After all too many sleepless nights went into Fiasco so it could be Fiasco.

We welcome all competition, nothing will be more fun then a team(s) that pushes us to our absolute limits and beyond.

#bleedzone420

Last edited:

DeletedUser55305

Don't get me wrong I do respect what you try to do every server, bringing together a team of newbies and a bit of experience to make something happen. Flags under you would have been different Lonestar without any doubt, however you didn't stay, they became bit of a meme.

Fiasco dropped as a 15 ish man team back in en 115 (the smallest out of the big 6), in probably the toughest and most competitive world there has been in grepolis. Last world i remember being anything close was sometime in the en 80s. It wasnt just 15 golders, it was a lil mix of everything, noob heavy tbh. Smaller then even your group was on that server when you started.
Finally since 115 we have chosen to drop in the start of a server and not two months late, we deserve to be the machine we are now. After all too many sleepless nights went into Fiasco being Fiasco.

We welcome all competition, nothing will be more fun then a team(s) that pushes us to our absolute limits and beyond.

#bleedzone420

Yeah i guess that is the down side off things starting from scratch, you get burnt out lol :p
I rarely finish a server, due to being burnt out or my dam job lol

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
rather questionable or debatable considering they helped russian cheaters, then again you had nothing to do with flags at that point so cant blame you for it either.
I "m not sure that there were more Russian cheaters than English ones) Considering that the Banda was generally a small alliance, it was probably less) And you so often talk about Russian cheaters .. What have they done to you?Inflicted irreparable mental trauma?

Mole man 420

Phrourach
He does see a doctor every day now and has nightmares everynight in his sleeps of his attacks being autoraged every time

DeletedUser56616

117 was the first world I played in years. Found it tricky to get back into. Then decided to join what I thought was a decent alliance in Ubi Maior Minor Cessat. 24 hours later all the leaders decided to quit and for some bizarre reason gave me founder rights. I was left with about 30 people, the majority of whom were crazy, fun but highly temperamental Turks. Yes we won the world eventually with Fiasco players but we gained that respect on teh battlefield.

as for Flags, my comments leaned more towards the Sons players you took in. And were then all handed a golden opportunity by Banda to take the 7 Wonders Crown, failed miserably and ghosted.Then had the cheek to say they beat Fiasco. Funny really.

I know of your reputation LStar, respect is sent your way.

DeletedUser56817

The Syndicate if even mostly intact would destroy dom worlds.

DeletedUser56817

TS set up their WW'S in center of world, with 50 against over 1k.. and won. They didnt have to lie or cheat to do that. Maybe they retired, but Id like to see that fight.