Dracarys vs. Everybody

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Having played against them on one world all the way to the end and lost, honestly Fiasco isnt even in their League these guys had skill doubt there would be a team like them anytime soon....

#Chilluminati Legend

keep our name out your mouth. as you can see we're happy to settle that score with the "best" grepolis team. I've heard ALOT of "those guys are the best" or "you'll never beat such and such team " since playing only banda on 129 has been a proper challenge. rest are fodder

xFate

Strategos
TS this, TS that. They're an old team where probably 50% of the team has hit retirement age and are sipping cocktails on some carribean island somewhere.

I would love to see a Fiasco vs TS world, but you're gonna be fighting a half-arsed TS vs a Fiasco basically at full power.

Not exactly a 'dream' matchup that people want. TS were an incredibly solid team, and people who didn't play with them won't understand that. But they are now a memory of the past. Move on, we won't be seeing that fight anytime soon.

DeletedUser56944

the amount of ego in this thread is hilarious, you guys do remember you are playing a browser game right?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
TS this, TS that. They're an old team where probably 50% of the team has hit retirement age and are sipping cocktails on some carribean island somewhere.

I would love to see a Fiasco vs TS world, but you're gonna be fighting a half-arsed TS vs a Fiasco basically at full power.

Not exactly a 'dream' matchup that people want. TS were an incredibly solid team, and people who didn't play with them won't understand that. But they are now a memory of the past. Move on, we won't be seeing that fight anytime soon.

TS at their prime refused to play against Eviction Notice at their prime and stayed on speed 1 worlds... just saying..

DeletedUser57382

@TromboneTom @NutsNBoltz @Spartan AD

With all respect i think you should leave Mungus alone as his only 1 player and TS was made up of at least 20+ if not 40 players.

Second its very disrespectful to the the rest of us who are playing on this world all the teams when you have to call for other teams to join this world as if the rest of us dont matter and are to weak to fight against you.

Maybe you are underestimating a lot of the teams here you know ? why dont we all wait for Beginners protection to end and see who is better then who.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Xfate kind of nailed it - TS clearly isn't around any more - you can't compare them to today.

Not even to mention it's a completely different game now than it even was 2 years ago.. I don't know TS or how long ago they played - but there not around right now, and they haven't been in a while move on.

Anyone around gonna match up to FU? I think that's the point being made... so far only team who did successfully and can walk away with that bragging rights are Banda from EN129... bare in mind that was a WW's team, and FU are a DOM team.

So - let's play the world longer than the first week and no one having even left beginners protection before you guys start saying who's better than who now... as lot's of these posts aren't going to age well if you come out talking big while those bubbles still protecting your cities

TromboneTom

Strategos
@TromboneTom @NutsNBoltz @Spartan AD

With all respect i think you should leave Mungus alone as his only 1 player and TS was made up of at least 20+ if not 40 players.

Second its very disrespectful to the the rest of us who are playing on this world all the teams when you have to call for other teams to join this world as if the rest of us dont matter and are to weak to fight against you.

Maybe you are underestimating a lot of the teams here you know ? why dont we all wait for Beginners protection to end and see who is better then who.
Maybe you should read before you speak, hes been calling us out and now hes a no show.
He's a founder of TS and not just a +1 in there, so do you even know what you're on about?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

its not disrespectful at all, its called being a realist, im in 135 gold trading right now and i took a look at all top 12 teams, and i literally do not see anyone here as of yet that can even stand a chance of fighting fiasco on even ground let alone edging them out, maybe some decent premade drops in next few days or a week but as things look right now they are not underestimating anyone and that this world might be quick, easy and most likely boring win for them.