Dracarys vs. Everybody

DeletedUser57382

No. We've all been on the other side, and I have made this argument plenty times. People will leave because they have a bad team, with poor leadership. IF you intend to leave, it is because you are a coward, which I know you are from previous servers, but not because of gold or demoralization. You have a squad of solid players, and if they all try, you can recruit talent and build a strong team in o45 to compete. But generally those there make poor leadership decisions and then blame something other than that for grepolis issues.

I agree gold is abused, I abuse it, people I have fought abuse it, many teams do. I have agree with people on the externals to remove insta buys for both buildings and troops to balance the game, as it is needed, but what is also needed are people not giving up because they can't handle the core. It's possible to regroup, set up and control and make a team equally as strong in the west to duke it out for a domination win. It's 100% possible, however is there a leader strong enough to build a team like that?

No, there is not.

Not to get into old worlds i dont care i was ranked Higher then you when i left Kalendris and VICTRIX was winning after i got my very good friend GoldenHorn to enter into a pact with us,i left because things got boring.
On Amphipolis i left because i knew Erik would win and i wouldnt be part of that winning team.

Im going to be honest ive seen a player in this world when faced wih a big Golder tell him,you spend a lot of gold so im leaving and give his city to him :O thats just sad because its a loss for the whole world :/

Ive been through this on Bassae and though i am more experienced a new player will get attacked by Spartan you or whatever and see that they cant play against you unless they gold even i who has played for a while have doubts if im ever able to beat lets say Mauro the Conqueror who already has Nukes ready 1 on 1 he would destroy me but i keep thinking what if like your saying you didnt gold ? If you had to rely on Skill only just using gold for Advisors no doubt you wouldnt be where you are and would be out of the game Euphoria,The Roman Empire have some great players even my team.

The reason no one likes Fiasco is because you dont even give players a chance you gold up Build huge nuoes and go on the offensive right away which is totally Unfair,if you want this game to be more fun for you and everyone else then allow Teams to grow a little and be able to fight back(Be a Match) before attacking them otherwise its a Bought Crown payed with Gold not Skill even if you do win.

With all respect just saying what im thinking and after playing against JFL,@Benisss and his team and now your team i have a right to say.

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Not to get into old worlds i dont care i was ranked Higher then you when i left Kalendris and VICTRIX was winning after i got my very good friend GoldenHorn to enter into a pact with us,i left because things got boring.
On Amphipolis i left because i knew Erik would win and i wouldnt be part of that winning team.

Im going to be honest ive seen a player in this world when faced wih a big Golder tell him,you spend a lot of gold so im leaving and give his city to him :O thats just sad because its a loss for the whole world :/

Ive been through this on Bassae and though i am more experienced a new player will get attacked by Spartan you or whatever and see that they cant play against you unless they gold even i who has played for a while have doubts if im ever able to beat lets say Mauro the Conqueror who already has Nukes ready 1 on 1 he would destroy me but i keep thinking what if like your saying you didnt gold ? If you had to rely on Skill only just using gold for Advisors no doubt you wouldnt be where you are and would be out of the game Euphoria,The Roman Empire have some great players even my team.

The reason no one likes Fiasco is because you dont even give players a chance you gold up Build huge nuoes and go on the offensive right away which is totally Unfair,if you want this game to be more fun for you and everyone else then allow Teams to grow a little and be able to fight back(Be a Match) before attacking them otherwise its a Bought Crown payed with Gold not Skill even if you do win.

With all respect just saying what im thinking and after playing against JFL,@Benisss and his team and now your team i have a right to say.

Would you like a shoulder to cry on or something? I mean my god man......

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

...what? what is this? so we should drop and just what? friggen stare at our enemies while they grow? we should just observe until it's "even" and those are some big air quotes around even. I love the "if you had to rely on skill" as if no one on top teams understands the fundamentals of a 2009 browser game. 99.99% of this game is activity, being able to be around, use alarm etc. IF you do these things, you have a strong chance of winning, sniping players troops, etc.

I have said that inno needs to change how gold works and I support a policy that would even the early game, but after a few cities, as long as you can snipe and play smart, you'll make it. We dropped and intended to fight the entire server no diplo, no pacts, nothing, so perhaps a little gold is warranted? You are all 100% alllowed to gang up on us, you are 100% allowed to attack us, to stop us, to hit back, yet you snivel and cower and get in your council chats to talk about how "unfair" the game is. Or you show up here "you didnt even give us a chance" Build some offense and hit back, your 200 swords, 200 archers, 200 hops aint gunna save ya behind a level 15 wall with lvl 4 leo.

Again, there is a solution that everyone on 135 seems to agree with, let no leaders take action, instead they look around scratching their heads. Then say "the gold did this". No, you did this to yourselves. Inaction where action is needed, action where inaction is needed. Pacts where pacts are not needed, no pact where cooperation is needed. An endless circle of bad decisions used to prop up a false narrative to suit a defeat that hasn't even happened yet.

DeletedUser57382

Would you like a shoulder to cry on or something? I mean my god man......

I was uppset really but im fine now will continue to play and have fun with the new players after all thats what all of us are here for i will always have more friends in this game and people that respect me and like me then all of
Putinovy Mokry Holky,JFL and Fiasco United ever will :) and at least my Playing is Honest maybe not good or perfect but at least i dont mass gold.

If all it takes to win a Crown is to buy it then,im glad i never payed for something like that i wouldnt feel right after you know unlike some players :D

I thought you were all Legends in this game even Erik and that your good players but honestly you cant Cary Water to someone like me at least 10 worlds played and only used gold for Captain and Administrator when you Golder Noobs beat that let me know ;) until then enjoy your Fake Crowns.

DeletedUser56380

Its pointless arguing with the infirm.

On behalf of Fiasco I can say this: @ZunnyZeke you have our respect. You wanted to throw down and youre one of the only ones to come out of the gate swinging. You earned a good amount of revolts for your troubles to, even on some of our "golding gods."

Thats what we came here to see, World v Fiasco. What we got was Zeke v Fiasco. Had others followed in your footsteps or if they do now this world can go very different.

Dont let fools tell you its impossible to take down the big dogs.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
not
I was uppset really but im fine now will continue to play and have fun with the new players after all thats what all of us are here for i will always have more friends in this game and people that respect me and like me then all of
Putinovy Mokry Holky,JFL and Fiasco United ever will :) and at least my Playing is Honest maybe not good or perfect but at least i dont mass gold.

If all it takes to win a Crown is to buy it then,im glad i never payed for something like that i wouldnt feel right after you know unlike some players :D

I thought you were all Legends in this game even Erik and that your good players but honestly you cant Cary Water to someone like me at least 10 worlds played and only used gold for Captain and Administrator when you Golder Noobs beat that let me know ;) until then enjoy your Fake Crowns.

nothing of what you say makes any sense. you do nothing, yet bark bark bark. I'm literally telling you how to beat us, but you will do nothing as you always do. but hey, atleast you'll have captain and administrator.

iiiobarilll

Hipparchus
I don't see a problem with gold. If the player wants, he spends money on the game. I do not spend, I have enough gold from the trade. You can trade in two ways at the same time. I already wrote that in the last world I did not spend a dime on the game. nevertheless spent more than 100k gold for the world. the bulk of the gold went to rebuilding the walls during the fiasco attacks. whether you are spending money, or you are investing your time and your labor.

TromboneTom

Strategos

This is a prime example as of why we always drop more then a month into the world so people who cry about this **** just like you get to have a few city's.

This is the first world we have dropped on day one in god knows how many years calling out good alliances to come and fight us but it seems they all have their 'summer plans'.
If you dont like gold then get the game changed we have all played before instabuy came into play and we would play according to it, but lets be honest if this company wasnt making money there would be no grepolis to play at all.

Make a coalition like you have been doing and have the whole world team up on us for all we care, we're here to win and by crying on the forums you wont stop us so stop being a cry baby and actually play the game or just ghost out for all i care.

1saaa

Strategos
Ngl, I took the mic out of Zeke in the start of this server. But, he's actually took the fight to us and I hope that he continues to do just that.

@War Angel. In general I try my best to not blame outside factors for my team losing, and instead reflect inwards on what my group could have done better. Their was one notable exception to exception to me following this rule of mine but the point is that by blaming other peoples gold for YOUR defeat you fail to realise the mistakes that YOU made in the server.

Gold absolutely has an impact on the game and I'd love to see the power of insta buy be curbed. But, I'd also be grateful if other alliances didn't completely invalid the commitment fiasco players have by blaming it all on gold.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch

This game has existed for a long time and there is a solution for everything) You know that the Golder's team has entered, so why do you go directly to the center of the map? You need to go later and to the side, build up a defense and then let the gold be spent less efficien)

messirve

Hoplite
I am finishing my experience in the English world, in a few days I will retire to play the Spanish x6, I thought it was going to be cuter and more competitive, but it seems that only fiasco knows well to play... I hope that in the future there's good configuration to re-enter

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I am finishing my experience in the English world, in a few days I will retire to play the Spanish x6, I thought it was going to be cuter and more competitive, but it seems that only fiasco knows well to play... I hope that in the future there's good configuration to re-enter

that's one way to say "I don't want to get obliterated so I'm going to leave"

messirve

Hoplite
hahaha the world is terrible, I thought it would be better ... the only time they attacked me, they stamped themselves, it's not that difficult

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
hahaha the world is terrible, I thought it would be better ... the only time they attacked me, they stamped themselves, it's not that difficult

ah, you're leaving because you're that much better than everyone else, but you also are leaving before we get a chance to fight. That's a shame

DeletedUser52949

Even if you had a gold hack, you wouldn't be able to just do what Fiasco is already doing in this world. I appreciate the comments boys and the respect goes both ways.

The world is still young so it's annoying to see some crying like it's over. Things can change at anytime so let's keep our heads up and make things interesting.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Even if you had a gold hack, you wouldn't be able to just do what Fiasco is already doing in this world. I appreciate the comments boys and the respect goes both ways.

The world is still young so it's annoying to see some crying like it's over. Things can change at anytime so let's keep our heads up and make things interesting.

I hate to get on the hype train, but THIS IS HOW TO BUILD A WINNING CULTURE by having a winning attitude. To be honest zeke, if you didnt drop in 54, and had an established team, we'd likely be dueling for end game. Leadership on teams in top 10 are extremely weak minded. TBD has a decent council, and are a wildcard, your team, with that attitude, can persevere and control a zone and fight.

But every server its the same thing, it is NEVER their own fault zeke, and the only reason we're winning is because of "gold". Not because we've been playing together since en99, or that we continue to build a strong team community, or have ops, a plan, coordination, alarms, and most importantly, each others backs on the battlefield. It's because of gold, that's why we win and they lose, so I am told. But it comes down to them having no plan and just giving up.

and 2plus, I see you

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
I hate to get on the hype train, but THIS IS HOW TO BUILD A WINNING CULTURE by having a winning attitude. To be honest zeke, if you didnt drop in 54, and had an established team, we'd likely be dueling for end game. Leadership on teams in top 10 are extremely weak minded. TBD has a decent council, and are a wildcard, your team, with that attitude, can persevere and control a zone and fight.

But every server its the same thing, it is NEVER their own fault zeke, and the only reason we're winning is because of "gold". Not because we've been playing together since en99, or that we continue to build a strong team community, or have ops, a plan, coordination, alarms, and most importantly, each others backs on the battlefield. It's because of gold, that's why we win and they lose, so I am told. But it comes down to them having no plan and just giving up.

and 2plus, I see you
Of course, only gold It is strange that you deny this ... And you should use even more gold, preferably to buy resources in the market for the benefit of poor fellows around the world)