Dracarys vs. Everybody

The winning culture and team you have built is very impressive and definitely a big factor to your success but you cant deny that a lot if not most of your players are big golders and that gives you a massive advantage.

If everyone was on an even playing field, either with the same amount of gold or no gold at all you would still be top of the server no doubt but you wouldnt be dominating as hard as you are now and you would actually have some competition

DeletedUser57382

The winning culture and team you have built is very impressive and definitely a big factor to your success but you cant deny that a lot if not most of your players are big golders and that gives you a massive advantage.

If everyone was on an even playing field, either with the same amount of gold or no gold at all you would still be top of the server no doubt but you wouldnt be dominating as hard as you are now and you would actually have some competition

Perfectly said mate.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos

We do it for maxi.

In all honesty, take away the gold and nothing would change.
We are dominating cause no one is focusing us. If you don't focus us now at our weakest, how do you expect to take us on later. Everyday the power gap grows and not linearly.

Everyone knows we are the most dominant team. Even if I say you need to focus us down NOW you won't. Instead all we get is mass mails.

Its like you all want something to change while all you do is stand there with bare bottoms oiling yourselves up waiting for your turn

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

Favor farming, bireme snipes (not ya know just sitting in the harbor for us to kill), actually building a wall, helen flips. All valid counters to this "gold advantage". Not to mention we've all played long enough to know how to play. The issue isn't the gold, it's the poor leadership unable to get a stable flow of communication and people not using alarms etc.

It's just excuses, a player can spend as much gold as they'd like. If you get odyessus maxed and are able to slam out swords, espectially with ares and hera recruitment buff, you can complete a whole city of swords to use in favor farming in mere hours. You and war angel have, once again, decided it is significantly easier to do nothing than to actually combat gold users with tactics that require NO SPENDING AT ALL.

Good players improvise, adapt, overcome. You guys would rather lock yourselves in a room saying "GOLD IS EVIL" then show up to tell us what you've seen on the walls of the room. Then read this and rather than going "hmm, he's got a point" you just go back into the room to fill your head with your non-stop excuses

DeletedUser56380

Nutz adopted little old Oki from a MRA on 114 :) The majority of Fiasco aside from a small handful like Spartan (who got spanked into VM :() dont gold aside from walls and advisors.

Identifying all of Fiasco based on a few players is extremly unfair. Fiascos strength is entirely based off the whole alliance having a combined IQ of 7. Nutz gives us a goal and through hell or high water we achieve it.

At the end of the day we are a team and we don't let each other down. Thats what its about. Teamwork.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Nutz adopted little old Oki from a MRA on 114 :) The majority of Fiasco aside from a small handful like Spartan (who got spanked into VM :() dont gold aside from walls and advisors.

Identifying all of Fiasco based on a few players is extremly unfair. Fiascos strength is entirely based off the whole alliance having a combined IQ of 7. Nutz gives us a goal and through hell or high water we achieve it.

At the end of the day we are a team and we don't let each other down. Thats what its about. Teamwork.
1619702147076.png

Am I saying that gold is evil and unfair and crying in my corner? No.
Am I saying that you guys aren't a better team than everyone else just based on skill? No.

What I'm saying is that gold gives an advantage and you have a lot of big users, meaning that it becomes harder for other alliances to fight you.

For example, your city with a level 25 wall and Tower gets cleared and the wall knocked down to 0. Assuming you have all the resources you need to build it back up, a non gold user would have the wall back up to 25 in the next 12h due to the fact that this game is based on real life time passing. A gold user would have the wall back up in an hour maximum due to the fact he can auto complete it.

Bireme snipe wise same thing. We can perfectly snipe all of your attempts but at the end of the day it takes time to build Birs back up and keep in mind that you need more Birs than LS to beat the attack

Your team is extremely impressive. Teamwork, dedication to the game, loyalty, leadership, organization. You are probably without a doubt the best team in grepo at the moment. However the fact that you come in here downplaying the impact that gold usage has and calling every other team trash because of it is why you are also the most hated team in grepo right now (And thats a feat of its own taking into account WiB)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
he kinda has a point... it takes time to get all unit/ship losses and wall lvls rebuilt, while it takes significantly less or none at all for users with gold, i can totally agree with that, aspect of instant buy was introduced as final nail in the coffin to kill the game and milk the cash cow for while its still alive, whether it is good for the game or the player base, they dont care.

DeletedUser56380

I may be wrong but to the best of my knowledge nobody in Fiasco is golding out nukes willy nilly these days. I think only a few did it the first few days for that matter.

Nutz coulda been a scumbag and dropped a 2nd branch, or made a NAP with whoever seemed to be our steepest competition. But he said screw it gangbang us. FIASCO HAS NO DEFENSE. Their top golder was chased into VM by like 2 people. Fiasco has red on all sides and no LTS. (Half of these fools dont have walls or alarms)

Its just sad at this point honestly that the world's over. Nutz came for a brawl and to throw Fiasco into the trenches like the old days and he got a world that apparently ended day 2 cause everyone else threw their hands up and said "gg fiasco too strong"

(We agree, instant finishing is trash and should be removed. Nobody is gonna dispute that fact)

Ps. It has come to my attention that Nutz is a scumbag golding nukes. Let that be added to the record.

Last edited by a moderator:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Am I saying that you guys aren't a better team than everyone else just based on skill? No.

What I'm saying is that gold gives an advantage and you have a lot of big users, meaning that it becomes harder for other alliances to fight you.

For example, your city with a level 25 wall and Tower gets cleared and the wall knocked down to 0. Assuming you have all the resources you need to build it back up, a non gold user would have the wall back up to 25 in the next 12h due to the fact that this game is based on real life time passing. A gold user would have the wall back up in an hour maximum due to the fact he can auto complete it.

Bireme snipe wise same thing. We can perfectly snipe all of your attempts but at the end of the day it takes time to build Birs back up and keep in mind that you need more Birs than LS to beat the attack

Your team is extremely impressive. Teamwork, dedication to the game, loyalty, leadership, organization. You are probably without a doubt the best team in grepo at the moment. However the fact that you come in here downplaying the impact that gold usage has and calling every other team trash because of it is why you are also the most hated team in grepo right now (And thats a feat of its own taking into account WiB)
he kinda has a point... it takes time to get all unit/ship losses and wall lvls rebuilt, while it takes significantly less or none at all for users with gold, i can totally agree with that, aspect of instant buy was introduced as final nail in the coffin to kill the game and milk the cash cow for while its still alive, whether it is good for the game or the player base, they dont care.

these go hand in hand, so I will smoosh them together. I'm not talking about golding walls, I am talking about us going to take a city 14 to 15 hours later and the wall is 4 or 5. No res was shipped, no dlu dropped, no wall built, just an open city. But GOLD is to blame.

You should have more than the 20-30 LS with bir snipes for sinking OLU nukes. Bireme hero is great for it, and with COO you can have 50 birs rebuilt for a CS snipe in 12 hours.

Want to preserve the wall? Favor farm and purify/rage the cats.

What I am saying, and what I will continue to say, is that it is 100% possible to beat a "gold advantage" with conventional means in the game, and our team uses these all the time. Will people gold if they want to? sure, but you do not HAVE to gold to be good or have an advantage. But @Disappointment you and your team will do nothing, implement none of these, and then come to the externals and yap. You guys hate us because everything I have said works, it's all a valid rebuttle. I'm litterally telling you how to best us but you won't do any of it. Hate us because you aint us.

And @Lethal-Bacon of course golders abuse instant buy, those same golders who use it stand against it on the externals. I'm all for it being removed, will let me spend less time on this game anyway. Don't think because golders use it means that they don't want it removed and balance brought back to the game

xFate

Strategos
From a neutral perspective (even tho I am in Fiasco but not really playing cus my University is sticking a fat log up my ***) :

Fiasco golds, probably more than your average joe. Is this a factor for the performance we have had this world? No. There's no one here with half a brain cell that demands people needing to gold out nukes.

Now if we look at previous worlds (129 for example, the world that I played hard with them), yes we were golding the equivalent of the worlds gold supply. Banda spent their gold on what they saw fit, and they held that front better than anyone I've seen in the past. It's an unfortunate part of the game that you need to gold to be on the top. You won't have it any other way.

There is no excuse to not see the benefits of high gold use. There's a clear advantage to it. If you've ever been hit by someone on a GA you will see where this advantage lays. However, to just come out and say "oop, they golding. ggwp" in this world is just ignorance. 90% of this world doesn't even use an alarm or know how to play the game.

It's a shame. This world had amazing settings. 4/4 dom but no one else dropped.

Ro deschain

Phrourach

Look man you made your point about gold as many have. We get it, gold gives people advantages, fiasco has some members who can use a lot of gold ect ect....this talk comes up every server and just goes in circles.

So what are you gonna do about it? You got several high ranked fighters in your alliance, you guys have shown you can defend certain cities, so start putting a strong team together. Stop mass pacting, stop turtling and build offense and eat the weak alliances around you. Cut out your dead weight. It's a speed 4 server, I rebuilt an entire nuke overnight using tokens, pop growth and farming res every 10 minutes, no gold spent. So get out there and make this more interesting.

Never have I seen an alliance succeed after turtling and building only defense, you can only overcome another alliance by fighting back and making their members give up.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
I don't know why you are complaining about gold, with lazy trading in 2 new worlds you can get enough gold to build walls, and biremes if you need a snipe, naturally there is no luxury of full attacks from the city every 15 minutes. but they really don't like walls)

DeletedUser57382

@NutsNBoltz @foogaloowhoOP @Ro deschain look your right even with your Golding its up to us to do whatever we can not to let you win and the truth is we have been im speaking for Nowhere we have been trying and fighting back and we will continue to do so.

Its not all over its still early we have a year i think lol so we are taking our time honestly a lot of us just play for fun in Nowhere :) why take a game so seriosly anyways as if real life isnt enough we have so many problems a lot do we have to worry about a Game :) lol its silly.

What i wish was different was the Trash talking and Insults that a lot seems to be coming from Fiasco not so long ago Nuts blocked me here for just basically joking in fact all of you took it seriosly on the externals its worse you guys are calling out every third player in grepo it just isnt nice you know,you really shouldnt take this game so seriosly i wish we could all have fun together Fiasco,Nowhere,TBD and just enjoy thr game i havent blocked anyone and i wont no need if someone insults my family and stuff but not for joking or asking a Question no one hates you Guys in Fiasco half our team has played with you you even know me so just take it easy and dont be so sensitive its a game :)

As always be safe peeps and enjoy the game

iiiobarilll

Hipparchus
I don't know why you are complaining about gold, with lazy trading in 2 new worlds you can get enough gold to build walls, and biremes if you need a snipe, naturally there is no luxury of full attacks from the city every 15 minutes. but they really don't like walls)
If everyone starts trading, then trading will become unprofitable due to competition)

1saaa

Strategos
@NutsNBoltz @foogaloowhoOP @Ro deschain look your right even with your Golding its up to us to do whatever we can not to let you win and the truth is we have been im speaking for Nowhere we have been trying and fighting back and we will continue to do so.

Its not all over its still early we have a year i think lol so we are taking our time honestly a lot of us just play for fun in Nowhere :) why take a game so seriosly anyways as if real life isnt enough we have so many problems a lot do we have to worry about a Game :) lol its silly.

What i wish was different was the Trash talking and Insults that a lot seems to be coming from Fiasco not so long ago Nuts blocked me here for just basically joking in fact all of you took it seriosly on the externals its worse you guys are calling out every third player in grepo it just isnt nice you know,you really shouldnt take this game so seriosly i wish we could all have fun together Fiasco,Nowhere,TBD and just enjoy thr game i havent blocked anyone and i wont no need if someone insults my family and stuff but not for joking or asking a Question no one hates you Guys in Fiasco half our team has played with you you even know me so just take it easy and dont be so sensitive its a game :)

As always be safe peeps and enjoy the game
tbf angel, it's always a stinging blow for a lot of fiasco players when someone throws up their hands and says it's all golds fault. I'm awful at this game, but I am in fiasco and the amount of time fiasco members put into this game is quite frankly disgusting. To hear someone complain that they only lost the city because of gold is just a slap in the face to the players that invested time and effort into taking it. So, I can completely see why everyone in fiasco gets really riled up whenever someone screams gold.

What we desperately want is a good scrap, and I hope that peoples here will dish it out.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I may be wrong but to the best of my knowledge nobody in Fiasco is golding out nukes willy nilly these days. I

spartan says hi with 2-4 landlocked sling cat nukes with 1-2 hour gap in between :)

these go hand in hand, so I will smoosh them together. I'm not talking about golding walls, I am talking about us going to take a city 14 to 15 hours later and the wall is 4 or 5. No res was shipped, no dlu dropped, no wall built, just an open city. But GOLD is to blame.

And @Lethal-Bacon of course golders abuse instant buy, those same golders who use it stand against it on the externals. I'm all for it being removed, will let me spend less time on this game anyway. Don't think because golders use it means that they don't want it removed and balance brought back to the game

if defender doesnt build wall to at least 10-20 lvl in 12-16 hr timeframe then that is all on him, but if enemy ally that has it revolted is organized and coordinates clearings every 1-3 hrs to wreck the wall down to lvl 0 from lvl idk 7 or 10, and keeps doing it then that is fair play and kudos to the attackers for being smart and not letting defenders stack or build walls, that is sound strategy and full respect to organized attackers for doing that, but there is a case quite often where attackers revolt it with landlocked olu nuke(it almost dies) and in 2 hrs he has it back full and keeps clearing wall and any dlu that come there in the meantime, now that is totally unfair in my opinion, only way to combat that would be organized DLU drop at specific time and for defender go gold as muc wall as possible in that short timeframe when DLU drop is scheduled, if defened doesnt have ability to gold wall, attacker will beat the dlu stack all trough early to mid stage with simply buying landlocked nukes.

now dont get me wrong im not telling anyone whether they should or shouldnt spend money on this dumb game to get that kind of advantage, its their money they can use it however they want, but for me if you decide to waste your money like that to instant buy units/buildings then you dont really have a moral high ground on externals to say look we are against instant buying as well but i will abuse it because i can or want to its useless imo...

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
spartan says hi with 2-4 landlocked sling cat nukes with 1-2 hour gap in between :)

if defender doesnt build wall to at least 10-20 lvl in 12-16 hr timeframe then that is all on him, but if enemy ally that has it revolted is organized and coordinates clearings every 1-3 hrs to wreck the wall down to lvl 0 from lvl idk 7 or 10, and keeps doing it then that is fair play and kudos to the attackers for being smart and not letting defenders stack or build walls, that is sound strategy and full respect to organized attackers for doing that, but there is a case quite often where attackers revolt it with landlocked olu nuke(it almost dies) and in 2 hrs he has it back full and keeps clearing wall and any dlu that come there in the meantime, now that is totally unfair in my opinion, only way to combat that would be organized DLU drop at specific time and for defender go gold as muc wall as possible in that short timeframe when DLU drop is scheduled, if defened doesnt have ability to gold wall, attacker will beat the dlu stack all trough early to mid stage with simply buying landlocked nukes.

now dont get me wrong im not telling anyone whether they should or shouldnt spend money on this dumb game to get that kind of advantage, its their money they can use it however they want, but for me if you decide to waste your money like that to instant buy units/buildings then you dont really have a moral high ground on externals to say look we are against instant buying as well but i will abuse it because i can or want to its useless imo...

A few things. We're not taking a moral highground. To be honest, 1saa says is perfectly, we put in alot of time and people just say "its's XYZ fault". Sure do we gold nukes yea man, we can, and on a GA is like 2-3$ for a nuke, easy money. For defense though man, 50% build buffs, christophilious or whatever his name is, wall only needs to be at 13 to give a real benefit, time drop in 500-700 FTS, drop res a few min before, get wall qued, cat speed still takes time. It's just the non-stop-complaining. We just want to fight ya know, apparently that's too much to ask.